Headquartered in Austin, TX with offices across the globe, Digital Turbine aims to deliver the right app to the right person at the right time, around the world. With iOS and Android inventory in over 190 countries, you’re sure to find the right fit!
- Our app marketing solutions enable brands and app developers to acquire users and promote their brands, while giving mobile content publishers an efficient means of monetization
- Direct partnerships with mobile carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, Digital Turbine grant us exclusive access to pre-install inventory
- In addition to user acquisition, we offer user engagement campaigns, or mobile retargeting, designed to guide existing or churned users to specific in-app actions.
- In addition to our app marketing capabilities we work with mobile carriers and OEMs to develop white-label content and billing solutions.
Digital Turbine Info
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Key Markets:||Asia, Europe, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall|
|Trading Models:||Cross Promotion, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
|Tracking:||ADX, Appsflyer, Flurry, HasOffers, Kochava|
Latest AppsFlyer Performance Index finds smaller players are conquering market share Posted on February 23, 2018 by Anne Freer ...sources in the non-gaming index were brand new to the universal ranking, including Global Wide Media, Digital Turbine, Leadbolt, Moloco, Adperio and Liftoff.
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob, Digital Turbine, Consumer Acquisition, Avazu, mobileCore, AppBrainand AppThis.
AppLovin to be acquired by Chinese investment firm in $1.4 billion deal Posted on September 28, 2016 by Anne Freer " Jim Harvey, EVP, Advertising, Digital Turbine.
5 Ways to Beat Your Competition Using Programmatic Advertising Posted on September 22, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev Contact Digital Turbineto find out how we can help.
6 Reasons Ad Agencies Prefer Native Mobile App Advertising over Traditional Display Posted on September 15, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev Digital Turbine’s native App Installs achieve, on average, a conversion rate of 25% while traditional....
Native app install conversion rates up 25% at Digital Turbine Posted on August 26, 2016 by Anne Freer Digital Turbine, the mobile advertising and app monetization firm, announced that its native app installs....
Have Your App Preloaded on New Devices With Digital Turbine [VIDEO] Posted on February 09, 2016 by Jamie Giggs Do you want your brand new app preloaded on every Samsung S6 walking out of Verizon stores? Digital Turbine has gotthe answer for you.
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- Digital Turbine Storms Multiple Categories on the AppsFlyer Performance Index Posted on 31st March 2020 (about 6 days ago)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Apps to Help You Fight the Isolation of Lockdown Posted on 25th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- A True Win/ Win? Here’s why: Digital Turbine Acquires Mobile Posse Posted on 11th March 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Google Turns Android up to 11 Posted on 21st February 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- The Galaxy S20 – It’s Almost Too Good Posted on 17th February 2020 (about 2 months ago)
Holistic approach towards buying and analyzing media
Maximize Your Mobile Revenue
Global mobile marketing & advertising agency
Value each click
Epom Ad Server
Powerful ad serving platform
Digital Turbine Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Digital Turbine representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.