With Reddit Ads you can reach influential communities made up of millions of people engaging with today’s most relevant content.
You can do this in the following three steps:
Target your audience
Tell your story and engage them
Measure your success
- Target passionate communities and diverse interests organized around thousands of different topics
- Whether it’s starting a conversation or selling products, Reddit ads are effective for every campaign objective
- The Reddit ad dashboard shows how your campaign impacted your business, from Upvotes to conversions
- Run your ads across Reddit and in the official Reddit apps
- Pause and migrate over to a Cost-Per-Click (CPC) bid type
Numbers & Revenue
- Reddit generates over 168 billion views each year
- Reddit is the 5th most popular site in the US
- 54% of Reddit visitors are from the US
- 45% of Americans 25-34 years old have used Reddit
- The average visitor spends 16 minutes or more on Reddit
- 70% of Reddit video views are viewed on mobile
- 69% of American Reddit users are male
- 31% of Google searches for “Reddit” were a part of the search query “Game of Thrones Reddit.”
- Reddit gold made $961,996.98 in 2016 for the platform
Reddit Ads Formats
For its advertising model Reddit Ads primarily uses blue ‘promoted posts’, as shown below on both desktop and mobile:
Desktop and Mobile Ad Format Examples
With the elements of a standard Reddit post, including upvotes, downvotes, and comment threads these native ads are like the rest of Reddit’s content. It’s worth mentioning that ‘promoted posts’ run in-feed and on mobile apps.
Promoted posts also come in two varieties:
- Link ad – An external link to your website or product landing page
- Text ad – This is an internal link to another Reddit page. The page your ad sends readers to can contain a longer description of your offer with added links.
These types of ad are part of Reddit’s managed advertising program and prices can start as high as $30,000. Display ads are therefore only reserved for those with much larger ad budgets.
How To Use Reddit Ads (Video)
Reddit Ads Info
|App Installs, Social Ads
Discover Reddit's value of the view and what it can do for app marketers Ashleigh Rankin from Reddit delivered a short presentation about the uniqueness of Reddit and the insight it delivers into its users, devoid of common assumptions and stereotypes
#41: App promotion with Reddit with Ashleigh Rankin, Senior Manager, Growth Partnerships at Reddit App marketing is not a sprint, but a marathon
Unlock new growth
The Leading Mobile Discovery & Re-engagement Platform
More than an Ad Delivery Partner
Engage valuable users on mobile
Reinventing Mobile Marketing
Made for Growth, Built for App Marketers
Reddit Ads Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Reddit Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.