With Reddit Ads you can reach influential communities made up of millions of people engaging with today’s most relevant content.
You can do this in the following three steps:
- Target your audience
- Tell your story and engage them
- Measure your success
- Target passionate communities and diverse interests organized around thousands of different topics
- Whether it’s starting a conversation or selling products, Reddit ads are effective for every campaign objective
- The Reddit ad dashboard shows how your campaign impacted your business, from Upvotes to conversions
- Run your ads across Reddit and in the official Reddit apps
- Pause and migrate over to a Cost-Per-Click (CPC) bid type
Numbers & Revenue
- Reddit generates over 168 billion views each year
- Reddit is the 5th most popular site in the US
- 54% of Reddit visitors are from the US
- 45% of Americans 25-34 years old have used Reddit
- The average visitor spends 16 minutes or more on Reddit
- 70% of Reddit video views are viewed on mobile
- 69% of American Reddit users are male
- 31% of Google searches for “Reddit” were a part of the search query “Game of Thrones Reddit.”
- Reddit gold made $961,996.98 in 2016 for the platform
Reddit Ads Formats
For its advertising model Reddit Ads primarily uses blue ‘promoted posts’, as shown below on both desktop and mobile:
Desktop and Mobile Ad Format Examples
With the elements of a standard Reddit post, including upvotes, downvotes, and comment threads these native ads are like the rest of Reddit’s content. It’s worth mentioning that ‘promoted posts’ run in-feed and on mobile apps.
Promoted posts also come in two varieties:
- Link ad – An external link to your website or product landing page
- Text ad – This is an internal link to another Reddit page. The page your ad sends readers to can contain a longer description of your offer with added links.
These types of ad are part of Reddit’s managed advertising program and prices can start as high as $30,000. Display ads are therefore only reserved for those with much larger ad budgets.
How To Use Reddit Ads (Video)
Reddit Ads Info
|Key Markets:||UK, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
beautiful native ad experiences
Evolve with technology
Advertise & publish mobile apps & web
Multi-screen digital video ads
Direct Traffic Mobile User Acquisition Platform
Monetize your advertising inventory
Reddit Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Reddit Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.