Liftoff is the leading mobile app marketing and retargeting platform for running true CPA-optimized mobile app install campaigns. With a database of over 3 billion mobile profiles, machine learning systems, and advanced predictive intelligence, Liftoff enables marketers to programmatically target mobile users most likely to engage with your apps.
- 3 billion profiles in database for lookalike targeting
- Case studies, webinars and video resources
- Used by eHarmony, Zoosk and JackThreads among others
- Users can select from a range of website themes, and customize their store logos, font styles, and colour schemes, with the HTML and CSS editor enabling advanced customization of templates
- Multiple payment options are supported, with users able to process credit card payments through Authorize.net, PayPal, PayTrace, or Payflow Pro, and accept gift cards, customer credit, and purchase orders
- Inventory levels are adjusted automatically whenever an item is sold, and users are alerted when replenishment is required
- The content management system allows users to control their site’s pages and content, set up blogs, schedule content to be published, and more
- Automatic domestic and international shipment rating is supported for both UPS and USPS
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting
Liftoff’s re-targeting solution allows you to maximize user LTV. It offers benefits for all types of different apps. You can:
- Decrease shopping cart abandonment rates
- Promote recently searched hotels and destinations
- Target installers for registration and subscription events
- Promote new features, levels and skills to keep users spending
- Onboard new users by promoting product features
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting screenshot
Liftoff’s programmatic advertising solution offers the following:
- Build an active user base with app install campaigns optimized for post-install engagement
- Liftoff’s unbiased ML adapts and finds new pockets of quality users for your app in the dynamic mobile ecosystem
- Liftoff’s creative goes through rapid A/B testing to deliver industry-best install-to-action conversion rates
- After a short testing period, Liftoff will move you from a CPI to CPA or ROAS model
Liftoff Programmatic advertising screenshot
Liftoff Programmatic Advertising video
What is programmatic advertising? Liftoff explains in the video below:
Here are the central Liftoff offices located around the globe.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
900 Middlefield Rd
Redwood City, CA • 94063
NEW YORK, NY
434 W. 33rd Street
8th floor, Office 801- 802
New York, NY • 10001
23 – 31 Great Titchfield St, 2nd floor
Fitzrovia, London W1W 7PA
33, rue du Mail,
75002 • Paris
The Work Project, Level 10
Parkview Square, 600 North Bridge Rd
39F WeWork Shibuya Scramble Square
Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 150-6139
WeWork Gangnam Station II
7 Teheran-ro 5-gil
Gangnam-gu Seoul • 06134
Mark Ellis – CEO and Co-Founder
Mark is an entrepreneur and executive with experience building profitable businesses and highly productive teams, raising capital, and leading business development, corporate development and strategic planning efforts.
Liftoff Jobs and Careers
Liftoff lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, Tokyo, and London across roles in marketing, sales, and development.
You can find employee reviews of Liftoff on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||App Installs, DSPs, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Incentivized Ads, Interstitial, Native|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Self Service|
Game app installs jump 52% in Japan, sessions in eCommerce and fintech apps are up Posted on December 19, 2022 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from Liftoff and Adjust, tracking Japan’s mobile app market.
64% of app marketers say ATT and co had a negative impact on their UA campaigns Posted on November 17, 2022 by Anne Freer However, 42% of respondents to Liftoff’s 2022 App Marketer Survey are feeling pessimistic about the future.
Growing number of mobile users activate fintech apps Posted on September 22, 2022 by Anne Freer According to data shared by mobile growth acceleration platform Liftoff, fintech apps continued to scale year-on-year.
Completion rates for rewarded video ads in puzzle games are 97% Posted on August 31, 2022 by Anne Freer ...of the highest completion rates at over 97%, according to a brand new report from mobile specialist Liftoff.
Non-gaming subscription apps see 13% spike in installs Posted on June 14, 2022 by Anne Freer That’s according to a new report from Liftoff and AppsFlyer that examines consumer trends for mobile app marketers.
Playable in-game ads are most effective but marketers should consider motivation Posted on April 14, 2022 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report by mobile app growth platform Liftoff published today based on an analysis of 805 billion impressions across 12.
App developers are turning to meta elements in mobile games Posted on April 05, 2022 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from mobile game experts GameRefinery and Liftoff which shows that all of the US top 100 grossing games from the past two years used renovation....
Delivery app ad creative is overdue for a fresh take Posted on August 01, 2022 Invest in novel ad experiences Here’s something interesting I’ve noticed in my work at Liftoff & Vungle Creative Studio.
We asked #MobileHero Vinícius Gerez at @wooga how the industry has changed since starting his career in… https://t.co/P6I3EyW8eq(about 3 days ago)
Insights from #SKAN 4.0 are helpful, but still a long haul from the pre-ATT standards marketers relied on. Here are… https://t.co/5yWdHFThMA(about 3 days ago)
For #PerformanceMarketers who struggle to run their campaigns effectively, here’s what Pedro Lucena at @reidopitaco… https://t.co/0UBPbNWy8n(about 8 days ago)
The mobile app market is growing in #Brazil and #MobileHeroes has taken off in the region with its first edition.… https://t.co/MXsayGDWmS(about 8 days ago)
What part of our sales only happens because of our ads? Looking at the incrementality of #paid #advertising may hel… https://t.co/Asv17W9p59(about 11 days ago)
- 4 Strategies for Mobile Marketers in a Privacy-Centric World In a 2019 study by the Pew Research Center, 59% of U.S. adults said they had little to no understanding of how companies used their collected data, and 79% of respondents said they were concerned about how that data is used. In a 2022 Ipsos poll, almost 80% of participants wanted to require companies to […]
- The 6 Do’s and Don’ts of Marketing Your App in Japan While Japanese users were relatively slow to adopt smartphones when they first emerged on the market, the last four years have seen a steady growth in adoption rates across the country. The current market penetration rate stands at 85%, which is expected to continue climbing in the coming years. App marketers have always been interested […]
- How App Marketers Are Adapting to a Privacy-First Industry According to Insider Intelligence, users are downloading fewer new apps than at the height of the pandemic. While the market is still set to grow, the mobile advertising landscape looks very different from how it did in 2021. After a turbulent year that saw macroeconomic changes and industry shake-ups, mobile marketers are reshuffling their priorities. […]
- 2022 App Marketer Survey: Solutions to Privacy Challenges Increased data privacy is “a good thing for consumers,” but how is the marketing world adapting? The last few years have seen tectonic shifts in the world of mobile marketing, with consumer privacy being one of the leading issues transforming the industry. Apple’s 2021 App Tracking Transparency (ATT) update allowed iOS users to opt out […]
- Casual Gaming Apps Dominate the Japanese Gaming Market In Japan and worldwide, interest in gaming apps spiked when the COVID-19 pandemic hid. But as pandemic measures scale back, there are still plenty of growth opportunities in the region for gaming apps looking to reach new users. According to Adjust data, Japan’s gaming market is still growing even as the country lifts COVID-19 restrictions. […]
Your one-stop-shop for mobile app growth
The Leading Mobile Discovery & Re-engagement Platform
Google App Campaigns
Universal App campaigns that streamline the process for you
Connecting people with apps
#1 Performance Marketing Network Worldwide
Engage valuable users on mobile
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Liftoff representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.