Liftoff is the leading mobile app marketing and retargeting platform for running true CPA-optimized mobile app install campaigns. With a database of over 3 billion mobile profiles, machine learning systems, and advanced predictive intelligence, Liftoff enables marketers to programmatically target mobile users most likely to engage with your apps.
- 3 billion profiles in database for lookalike targeting
- Case studies, webinars and video resources
- Used by eHarmony, Zoosk and JackThreads among others
- Users can select from a range of website themes, and customize their store logos, font styles, and colour schemes, with the HTML and CSS editor enabling advanced customization of templates
- Multiple payment options are supported, with users able to process credit card payments through Authorize.net, PayPal, PayTrace, or Payflow Pro, and accept gift cards, customer credit, and purchase orders
- Inventory levels are adjusted automatically whenever an item is sold, and users are alerted when replenishment is required
- The content management system allows users to control their site’s pages and content, set up blogs, schedule content to be published, and more
- Automatic domestic and international shipment rating is supported for both UPS and USPS
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting
Liftoff’s re-targeting solution allows you to maximize user LTV. It offers benefits for all types of different apps. You can:
- Decrease shopping cart abandonment rates
- Promote recently searched hotels and destinations
- Target installers for registration and subscription events
- Promote new features, levels and skills to keep users spending
- Onboard new users by promoting product features
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting screenshot
Liftoff’s programmatic advertising solution offers the following:
- Build an active user base with app install campaigns optimized for post-install engagement
- Liftoff’s unbiased ML adapts and finds new pockets of quality users for your app in the dynamic mobile ecosystem
- Liftoff’s creative goes through rapid A/B testing to deliver industry-best install-to-action conversion rates
- After a short testing period, Liftoff will move you from a CPI to CPA or ROAS model
Liftoff Programmatic advertising screenshot
Liftoff Programmatic Advertising video
What is programmatic advertising? Liftoff explains in the video below:
Here are the central Liftoff offices located around the globe.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
900 Middlefield Rd
Redwood City, CA • 94063
NEW YORK, NY
434 W. 33rd Street
8th floor, Office 801- 802
New York, NY • 10001
23 – 31 Great Titchfield St, 2nd floor
Fitzrovia, London W1W 7PA
33, rue du Mail,
75002 • Paris
The Work Project, Level 10
Parkview Square, 600 North Bridge Rd
39F WeWork Shibuya Scramble Square
Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 150-6139
WeWork Gangnam Station II
7 Teheran-ro 5-gil
Gangnam-gu Seoul • 06134
Mark Ellis – CEO and Co-Founder
Mark is an entrepreneur and executive with experience building profitable businesses and highly productive teams, raising capital, and leading business development, corporate development and strategic planning efforts.
Liftoff Jobs and Careers
Liftoff lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, Tokyo, and London across roles in marketing, sales, and development.
You can find employee reviews of Liftoff on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||App Installs, DSPs, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Incentivized Ads, Interstitial, Native|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Self Service|
Despite slashed ad budgets, consumers are spending 35% more on iOS apps Posted on July 27, 2023 by Anne Freer ...That’s according to the 2023 State of App Marketing for Subscription Apps report from industry experts Liftoff and AppsFlyer.
Delivery app ad creative is overdue for a fresh take Posted on August 01, 2022 Invest in novel ad experiences Here’s something interesting I’ve noticed in my work at Liftoff & Vungle Creative Studio.
- A Q&A With Product Madness’ Ayse Betul Eser on Her Career in User Acquisition Ayşe Betül Eser is the User Acquisition Manager at Product Madness, an award-winning company specializing in social casino games. Eser has over eight years of experience as a digital marketer and has...
- Unlocking the Power of UGC Creatives With Liftoff Influence This blog post is the second in a series of posts exploring how mobile app developers can achieve faster growth through first-of-its-kind product enhancements only made possible by Liftoff’s unique product...
- Liftoff’s Vungle Exchange Announces Partnerships for Ad Quality and Brand Safety Supply and creative quality are a top priority for Liftoff. Invalid traffic and creative concerns have been an industry-wide challenge impacting advertisers and publishers for years. Scaling with Liftoff’s...
- Performance Index 16: Liftoff Ranks 2nd in iOS Gaming, Receives Nearly 100 Top 10 Rankings Liftoff ranked as the No. 2 global media source for iOS gaming apps in AppsFlyer’s latest edition of the Performance Index, which ranks the best media sources in mobile ad tech. But the honors didn’t...
- How Mobile App Developers Boost Engagement With Season-Based Systems Coming up with innovative ideas that cut through the noise and keep users engaged can seem like a constant battle—but it doesn’t have to be that way. The latest trend that’s working to cut through...
The #1 Loyalty App for Mobile Gamers
A Value First Company
MAAS powered by Affle
Unified Audience Platform for Mobile User Growth
Discover Your Perfect Partner
Engage valuable users on mobile
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Liftoff representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.