Liftoff is the leading mobile app marketing and retargeting platform for running true CPA-optimized mobile app install campaigns. With a database of over 3 billion mobile profiles, machine learning systems, and advanced predictive intelligence, Liftoff enables marketers to programmatically target mobile users most likely to engage with your apps.
- 3 billion profiles in database for lookalike targeting
- Case studies, webinars and video resources
- Used by eHarmony, Zoosk and JackThreads among others
- Users can select from a range of website themes, and customize their store logos, font styles, and colour schemes, with the HTML and CSS editor enabling advanced customization of templates
- Multiple payment options are supported, with users able to process credit card payments through Authorize.net, PayPal, PayTrace, or Payflow Pro, and accept gift cards, customer credit, and purchase orders
- Inventory levels are adjusted automatically whenever an item is sold, and users are alerted when replenishment is required
- The content management system allows users to control their site’s pages and content, set up blogs, schedule content to be published, and more
- Automatic domestic and international shipment rating is supported for both UPS and USPS
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting
Liftoff’s re-targeting solution allows you to maximize user LTV. It offers benefits for all types of different apps. You can:
- Decrease shopping cart abandonment rates
- Promote recently searched hotels and destinations
- Target installers for registration and subscription events
- Promote new features, levels and skills to keep users spending
- Onboard new users by promoting product features
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting screenshot
Liftoff’s programmatic advertising solution offers the following:
- Build an active user base with app install campaigns optimized for post-install engagement
- Liftoff’s unbiased ML adapts and finds new pockets of quality users for your app in the dynamic mobile ecosystem
- Liftoff’s creative goes through rapid A/B testing to deliver industry-best install-to-action conversion rates
- After a short testing period, Liftoff will move you from a CPI to CPA or ROAS model
Liftoff Programmatic advertising screenshot
Liftoff Programmatic Advertising video
What is programmatic advertising? Liftoff explains in the video below:
Here are the central Liftoff offices located around the globe.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
900 Middlefield Rd
Redwood City, CA • 94063
NEW YORK, NY
434 W. 33rd Street
8th floor, Office 801- 802
New York, NY • 10001
23 – 31 Great Titchfield St, 2nd floor
Fitzrovia, London W1W 7PA
33, rue du Mail,
75002 • Paris
The Work Project, Level 10
Parkview Square, 600 North Bridge Rd
39F WeWork Shibuya Scramble Square
Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 150-6139
WeWork Gangnam Station II
7 Teheran-ro 5-gil
Gangnam-gu Seoul • 06134
Mark Ellis – CEO and Co-Founder
Mark is an entrepreneur and executive with experience building profitable businesses and highly productive teams, raising capital, and leading business development, corporate development and strategic planning efforts.
Liftoff Jobs and Careers
Liftoff lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, Tokyo, and London across roles in marketing, sales, and development.
You can find employee reviews of Liftoff on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||App Installs, DSPs, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Incentivized Ads, Interstitial, Native|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Self Service|
Growing number of mobile users activate fintech apps Posted on September 22, 2022 by Anne Freer According to data shared by mobile growth acceleration platform Liftoff, fintech apps continued to scale year-on-year.
Completion rates for rewarded video ads in puzzle games are 97% Posted on August 31, 2022 by Anne Freer ...of the highest completion rates at over 97%, according to a brand new report from mobile specialist Liftoff.
Non-gaming subscription apps see 13% spike in installs Posted on June 14, 2022 by Anne Freer That’s according to a new report from Liftoff and AppsFlyer that examines consumer trends for mobile app marketers.
Playable in-game ads are most effective but marketers should consider motivation Posted on April 14, 2022 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report by mobile app growth platform Liftoff published today based on an analysis of 805 billion impressions across 12.
App developers are turning to meta elements in mobile games Posted on April 05, 2022 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from mobile game experts GameRefinery and Liftoff which shows that all of the US top 100 grossing games from the past two years used renovation....
ROI Index shows a 29% drop in diversity in mobile ad networks Posted on February 08, 2022 by Anne Freer ...feel very good about, and no small feat,” said Dennis Mink, SVP of Marketing at the recently merged Liftoff and Vungle.
37 second full-screen video ads perform best for hyper-casual mobile games Posted on November 30, 2021 by Anne Freer ...end cards are the top-performing ad creative to reach hyper-casual gamers, according to research by Liftoff and Vungle.
Delivery app ad creative is overdue for a fresh take Posted on August 01, 2022 Invest in novel ad experiences Here’s something interesting I’ve noticed in my work at Liftoff & Vungle Creative Studio.
- Out Now! Liftoff’s 2022 Mobile Finance Apps Report Posted on 21st September 2022 (about 1 week ago)
- A Q&A With Jam City’s Winnie Wen on Casual Gaming Posted on 15th September 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How Liftoff Uses Creative Intelligence to Drive ROAS for Puzzle Game Marketers Posted on 09th September 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)
- A Q&A With Wooga’s Melanie Zimmermann and Vinícius Gerez on Casual Gaming Posted on 08th September 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Ad Monetization – Key Steps To Get Started Posted on 07th September 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)
Solutions to help you achieve your business goals
A mobile advertising platform helps grow your mobile app business in APAC
Connecting people with apps
The biggest digital advertising platform
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
For developers, by developers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Liftoff representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.