Liftoff is the leading mobile app marketing and retargeting platform for running true CPA-optimized mobile app install campaigns. With a database of over 3 billion mobile profiles, machine learning systems, and advanced predictive intelligence, Liftoff enables marketers to programmatically target mobile users most likely to engage with your apps.
- 3 billion profiles in database for lookalike targeting
- Case studies, webinars and video resources
- Used by eHarmony, Zoosk and JackThreads among others
- Users can select from a range of website themes, and customize their store logos, font styles, and colour schemes, with the HTML and CSS editor enabling advanced customization of templates
- Multiple payment options are supported, with users able to process credit card payments through Authorize.net, PayPal, PayTrace, or Payflow Pro, and accept gift cards, customer credit, and purchase orders
- Inventory levels are adjusted automatically whenever an item is sold, and users are alerted when replenishment is required
- The content management system allows users to control their site’s pages and content, set up blogs, schedule content to be published, and more
- Automatic domestic and international shipment rating is supported for both UPS and USPS
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting
Liftoff’s re-targeting solution allows you to maximize user LTV. It offers benefits for all types of different apps. You can:
- Decrease shopping cart abandonment rates
- Promote recently searched hotels and destinations
- Target installers for registration and subscription events
- Promote new features, levels and skills to keep users spending
- Onboard new users by promoting product features
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting screenshot
Liftoff’s programmatic advertising solution offers the following:
- Build an active user base with app install campaigns optimized for post-install engagement
- Liftoff’s unbiased ML adapts and finds new pockets of quality users for your app in the dynamic mobile ecosystem
- Liftoff’s creative goes through rapid A/B testing to deliver industry-best install-to-action conversion rates
- After a short testing period, Liftoff will move you from a CPI to CPA or ROAS model
Liftoff Programmatic advertising screenshot
Liftoff Programmatic Advertising video
What is programmatic advertising? Liftoff explains in the video below:
Here are the central Liftoff offices located around the globe.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
900 Middlefield Rd
Redwood City, CA • 94063
NEW YORK, NY
434 W. 33rd Street
8th floor, Office 801- 802
New York, NY • 10001
23 – 31 Great Titchfield St, 2nd floor
Fitzrovia, London W1W 7PA
33, rue du Mail,
75002 • Paris
The Work Project, Level 10
Parkview Square, 600 North Bridge Rd
39F WeWork Shibuya Scramble Square
Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 150-6139
WeWork Gangnam Station II
7 Teheran-ro 5-gil
Gangnam-gu Seoul • 06134
Mark Ellis – CEO and Co-Founder
Mark is an entrepreneur and executive with experience building profitable businesses and highly productive teams, raising capital, and leading business development, corporate development and strategic planning efforts.
Liftoff Jobs and Careers
Liftoff lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, Tokyo, and London across roles in marketing, sales, and development.
You can find employee reviews of Liftoff on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||App Installs, DSPs, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Incentivized Ads, Interstitial, Native|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Self Service|
Simulation games are most cost-effective for user acquisition Posted on April 20, 2023 by Anne Freer 59 per install according to a new report from Liftoff, the growth acceleration platform.
Delivery app ad creative is overdue for a fresh take Posted on August 01, 2022 Invest in novel ad experiences Here’s something interesting I’ve noticed in my work at Liftoff & Vungle Creative Studio.
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- 3 Must-Know Changes to Mobile Game Player Motivations in 2023 The mobile gaming industry is never dull—and not just because mobile games are fun to play. Mobile game developers are constantly improving player experiences in the battle for engagement, and trends...
- Liftoff Is Coming to Mobile Apps Unlocked 2023 Liftoff is back to Vegas for MAU 2023! This year, we’ve planned an exciting slate of activities, and we’re looking forward to some summer heat, cool drinks, and great conversations. Here’s where...
- Out now! 2023 Casual Gaming Apps Report 2023 is a pivotal year for the mobile gaming industry. Spending on mobile games skyrocketed during the pandemic, but as inflation rose in 2022, consumer spending in many sectors—gaming included—began...
- 7 Playable Ads Best Practices for Mobile Apps Fun interactivity isn’t just for mobile games — here’s how playables help apps win In a world where ads are constantly vying for users’ attention, it’s harder than ever for mobile marketers to...
- Programmatic’s Secret Weapon to Boost Brand Engagement In 2022, “brand strategy” landed as the second-highest priority for over 400 CEOs and CMOs across multiple industries, according to a recent report from Gartner1. As a result of increasing privacy...
Turns mobile into the medium of choice for brands
MAAS powered by Affle
Unified Audience Platform for Mobile User Growth
The biggest digital advertising platform
Upvote your advertising
A Value First Company
Engage valuable users on mobile
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Liftoff representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.