Liftoff is the leading mobile app marketing and retargeting platform for running true CPA-optimized mobile app install campaigns. With a database of over 3 billion mobile profiles, machine learning systems, and advanced predictive intelligence, Liftoff enables marketers to programmatically target mobile users most likely to engage with your apps.
- 3 billion profiles in database for lookalike targeting
- Case studies, webinars and video resources
- Used by eHarmony, Zoosk and JackThreads among others
- Users can select from a range of website themes, and customize their store logos, font styles, and colour schemes, with the HTML and CSS editor enabling advanced customization of templates
- Multiple payment options are supported, with users able to process credit card payments through Authorize.net, PayPal, PayTrace, or Payflow Pro, and accept gift cards, customer credit, and purchase orders
- Inventory levels are adjusted automatically whenever an item is sold, and users are alerted when replenishment is required
- The content management system allows users to control their site’s pages and content, set up blogs, schedule content to be published, and more
- Automatic domestic and international shipment rating is supported for both UPS and USPS
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting
Liftoff’s re-targeting solution allows you to maximize user LTV. It offers benefits for all types of different apps. You can:
- Decrease shopping cart abandonment rates
- Promote recently searched hotels and destinations
- Target installers for registration and subscription events
- Promote new features, levels and skills to keep users spending
- Onboard new users by promoting product features
Liftoff Mobile App Re-targeting screenshot
Liftoff’s programmatic advertising solution offers the following:
- Build an active user base with app install campaigns optimized for post-install engagement
- Liftoff’s unbiased ML adapts and finds new pockets of quality users for your app in the dynamic mobile ecosystem
- Liftoff’s creative goes through rapid A/B testing to deliver industry-best install-to-action conversion rates
- After a short testing period, Liftoff will move you from a CPI to CPA or ROAS model
Liftoff Programmatic advertising screenshot
Liftoff Programmatic Advertising video
What is programmatic advertising? Liftoff explains in the video below:
Here are the central Liftoff offices located around the globe.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
900 Middlefield Rd
Redwood City, CA • 94063
NEW YORK, NY
434 W. 33rd Street
8th floor, Office 801- 802
New York, NY • 10001
23 – 31 Great Titchfield St, 2nd floor
Fitzrovia, London W1W 7PA
33, rue du Mail,
75002 • Paris
The Work Project, Level 10
Parkview Square, 600 North Bridge Rd
39F WeWork Shibuya Scramble Square
Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 150-6139
WeWork Gangnam Station II
7 Teheran-ro 5-gil
Gangnam-gu Seoul • 06134
Mark Ellis – CEO and Co-Founder
Mark is an entrepreneur and executive with experience building profitable businesses and highly productive teams, raising capital, and leading business development, corporate development and strategic planning efforts.
Liftoff Jobs and Careers
Liftoff lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, Tokyo, and London across roles in marketing, sales, and development.
You can find employee reviews of Liftoff on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile DSP, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Incentivized, Interstitial, Native|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Self Service|
Mobile users spending 49% more time in retail apps Posted on September 01, 2021 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from advertising expert Liftoff which highlights that mobile shopping has persisted despite reopening after lockdowns.
Mobile video in-app ad click-through rates are 7.5x higher than display ads Posted on May 23, 2019 by Anne Freer ...according to the latest report by in-app ad platform Smaato together with mobile app marketing company Liftoff, which analysed three trillion ad requests through the Smaato platform in Q1 2019 and 80 billion....
The state of the DSP for mobile user acquisition Posted on June 30, 2020 ...called Programmatic Summer School, and on its first episode Smadex’s Michele Webb, together with Liftoff’s Karl Berta and Appreciate's Rachael Alter joined MoPub’s Franklin Ramirez and Julia Martin....
Enticing signs for app publishers in 2020 Posted on January 29, 2020 Ad networks are not yet fully adopting programmatic, so there are options like Liftoff, Moloco and CrossInstall, and as they get better and better access to inventory, they offer app....
- How to Hit the Top Charts with Your Hyper-Casual Game Posted on 18th October 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Retargeting Campaign Posted on 18th October 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- 6 Insider Tips to High-performing Ads Posted on 18th October 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Scaling Without IDFA and Staying ROAS Positive: How Impulse Became the 20th Most Downloaded iOS App in the U.S. Posted on 18th October 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- App Marketing in Eastern Europe: What You Need to Know Posted on 18th October 2021 (about 1 week ago)
Know More, Do More
Connecting people with apps
Solutions to help you achieve your business goals
Right App. Right Person. Right Time
A mobile advertising platform helps grow your mobile app business in APAC
For developers, by developers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Liftoff representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.