We Are RevX
Made for growth, built for app marketers.
RevX helps app businesses acquire and re-engage users via programmatic advertising to retain and accelerate revenue. We’re all about taking your app business to a new growth level!
We help you build sound mobile strategies, combining programmatic UA, app re-engagement, and performance branding to drive real and verifiable results so you can scale your business: with real users, high retention, and incremental revenue. We are also in an advantaged position to help your business navigate the industry changes brought forth by iOS14.5 non-IDFA policies.
We rely on data science, innovative technology, AI, and a skilled team, to create and deliver seamless ad experiences to delight your app users. That’s why RevX is the ideal partner for app marketers that demand trustworthy insights, a hands-on team, and a commitment to growth.
- A flexible programmatic full-funnel solution for your specific needs – Choose a managed service with full transparency or our self-serve in-house bidder.
- Transparency – 100% transparency for every impression served. Offering clear insights in the self-serve dashboard.
- AI & App Intelligence – Supply optimization and audience modeling leveraging 1st and 3rd party data.
- CPI/CPA prediction and dynamic real-time targeting – Deep learning algorithms for bid optimization on all funnel stages.
- Creative Innovation – Dynamic creative feeds and varied creative formats to maximize personalization & engagement.
- Lift & Incrementality Focused – Integrated modules to measure incrementality with accessible dashboards.
- Massive Scale – High-audience outreach via integrations across all programmatic ecosystem.
Martje Abeldt is Chief Revenue Officer at RevX and described as a multilingual technophile. He is an expert in the field of mobile strategy, marketing and technology and has been speaking on panels and for keynotes on related topics.
Check out our latest opportunities and join a winning team here.
|Employees:||51 - 100|
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network, Mobile DSP, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI|
App Growth Awards 2020 Finalists Announced Posted on November 18, 2020 by Emily Hazlewood ...MobilePhitureFacebook/Insta CampaignMONOPOLY by Marmalade Game StudioSynctuition by ePPCPlayable Ads by MoneyTapRevX by AffleIt all Started with a Connection by VamprFastest Growing AppStudySmarterDrops Language....
Engagement & retention with programmatic in the post IDFA era Posted on April 21, 2021 At App Promotion Summit London (WFH) we had Martje Abeldt (Chief RevX Officer @ RevX) explore how programmatic can help you with engagement and retention.
- Mobile games advertising 2021: spend, partners, ROI, iOS 14.5, and SKAdNetwork Posted on 19th July 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Incremental Lift: Measuring Marketing Efforts Beyond Attribution Posted on 16th July 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Cracking User Acquisition With the Right Advertising Channels (or How to Make UA Work For You With Programmatic) Posted on 07th July 2021 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Making Full-funnel Programmatic Work for eCommerce Apps in The Privacy Era Posted on 30th June 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Product Innovation and Building Holistic Advertising Platforms – with Partha Kataky, Product Manager @RevX Posted on 21st June 2021 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.