Stack is an end-to-end SaaS-based solution (by the team behind Appodeal’s award winning ad monetization platform) that scales mobile app business growth and drive profit by synthesizing User Acquisition, Ad Monetization and Business Intelligence.
Stack is an independent ad tech market player that strives to clear the way for publishers and advertisers to collaborate directly. In an industry known for being opaque, Stack aims to increase transparency and empower mobile app businesses with the technology and data they need to thrive in a highly competitive landscape.
- Appodeal – Intelligent ad mediation with 60+ ad demand sources in one SDK
- BidMachine – Open-source programmatic ad exchange
- DataCore – Impression-level ad revenue business intelligence solution
- AppGrowth – ROI-driven user acquisition powered by machine-learning
San Francisco, United States
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Mobile Ad Server, Mobile DSP, SSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPI, CPM|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
- Look how easy it is to find new paying users for your app Posted on March 12, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...them. Finding those people – the ones who increase your revenue - can be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
- AppsFlyer secures $210 million to boost mobile marketing tools Posted on January 22, 2020 by Anne Freer “Attribution is becoming the core of the marketing tech stack, and AppsFlyer has established itself as a leader in this fast-growing category.
- PubNative acquires TVSMILES to expand in-app header bidding Posted on December 05, 2019 by Anne Freer ...mobile advertising technology of TVSMILES comes at a key time for us as we expand our in-app bidding stack.
- GameAnalytics launches mobile gaming analytics platform Posted on November 22, 2019 by Anne Freer line graphs (trends), heat maps (stats), stacked bar charts (snapshots) Genres.
- Facebook reviews marketing partners who collect Instagram user data Posted on August 27, 2019 by Anne Freer Facebook has now taken action against marketing partners including Storrito, Sked Social and Stackla which performed scraping – a form of data gathering and collection from sites such as Instagram. The....
- Younger shoppers prefer convenience of mobile coupons Posted on June 24, 2019 by Anne Freer The act of coupon stacking has come under criticism when using mobile coupons as many stores won’t allow for it contrary....
- TripScout raises $2m to be 'first travel app you use every day' Posted on May 02, 2019 by Ben Heathcote ...Capital, with participation froma number of venture capital funds from across the US, including New Stack Ventures, Village Global, 500 Startups, MATH Ventures, M25 Ventures, Sandalphon Capital, Connetic....
- Get a glimpse at the Ad Summit 2019 Agenda: 12 hours of video & mobile advertising insights Posted on February 21, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Ad Summit’s fully stacked agenda sets down on the frontiers of mobile & video advertising, programmatic, mobile user acquisition,....
- When to keep app development in-house and when to outsource Posted on June 15, 2020 Many projects require, or benefit from, the use of a specific development stack, language, or key functions.
- The argument for using third-party embedded analytics in mobile apps Posted on June 01, 2020
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 ...allows to integrate the data with a wide selection of third-party tools, complementing a unique analytic stack for each company.
- The Ad game-changer: Programmatic meets In-game video ads Posted on May 20, 2020 The most common types of fraudulent activity in this category came from publishers ad stacking, using invisible iFrames, spoofing domains, site bundling, or cookie stuffing.
- App metrics: how to ensure your app survives in today’s economy Posted on March 17, 2020 Winning app players have an analytics stack based on.
It's time to learn more about the talented people behind BidMachine! Meet Tomiris Zhol, our Lead Account Manager: https://t.co/KFddJOEgkb(about 6 days ago)
We are talking about Hyper-Casual Games, and how to successfully monetize them! Discover some of the key elements… https://t.co/HY171HjAgr(about 20 days ago)
RT @PubNative: As mobile header bidding rapidly advances, we’re taking a step back to look at where it all began in our white paper, "Dec…(about 31 days ago)
After two months of eCPMs trending down during the peak of the Covid-19 lockdowns, the eCPMs of mobile in-app ads a… https://t.co/8STEPPeLNx(about 38 days ago)
In a new post from the Demand Rockstars series, we chat with CrossInstall! Recently acquired by Twitter, CrossInsta… https://t.co/NmBDPRandn(about 39 days ago)
- Top Influencer Marketing Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Outloud Group Sway Group Cloutboost Everywhere The Motherhood Billion Dollar Boy Ykone Kairos Media Stack Influence Clark Influence The Influencer Marketing Factory WildfireSocial HYPR Popular Chips Upfluence NeoReach Traackr Aspireiq Influencer Lefty Sideqik ByteSights BrandSnob INFLUENSI Tidal....
Connecting people with apps
Maximize Your Game’s Revenue
Largest mobile ad server & RTB exchange
Ad Network & Self-serve DSP for programmatic advertising
A mobile advertising platform helps grow your mobile app business in APAC
Worldwide Performance Advertising & Self-Service Platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Stack representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.