Morning. You wake up, go to the gym (hopefully), take a shower and sit at your desk to continue to push the envelope of your app business.
You maybe at the very beginning of your app project journey or not – regardless, the notion of monetization is on your mind. Am I using the right tools? Am I missing something? Do I see the accurate picture of what’s going on?
In this episode, Alex is here to share monetization tool stack best practices.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Alex Kudelka’s background
- Glassfy brief intro
- Monetization tool stack definition
- How to build monetization tool stack
- What tools to include into the stack
- What mistakes are made when it comes to building the stack
- What Alex would like to change about tech sector the most
- Android or iOS?
- Alex’s first mobile phone
- Leaving his smartphone at home, what features would Alex miss most?
- What features he would like to see added to his smartphone?
Links and Resources:
Quotes from Alex Kudelka:
“If you are in that first stage of looking to monetize, the very first decision you need to make is – I need a tool that that will to build app revenue. “
“If you are a solo developer or if you are a new app within a larger company, essential question you should be asking yourself is this a core competence in our team? Is somebody in our team an app revenue expert?”
“If it’s not your core competence, chances are you aren’t gonna build something as good as a tool that is specifically meant for that problem.”
Follow the Business Of Apps podcast