One-stop solution for all things user acquisition.
At MAAS, we build powerful technological solutions to shift the way businesses see user acquisition and take your app growth to the next level!
We are a unified audience platform that enables mobile advertisers to acquire quality users at scale, across directly integrated publishers, programmatic platforms, and relevant app recommendations.
We power publishers and advertisers across the ecosystem to drive incremental growth by connecting them with modern-day consumers to witness sky-high profitability.
Our team of app marketing and programmatic experts will help your business cruise the ad-tech maze with our best-in-class solutions, designed to help your app grow.
We’re backed by innovative technology and science to build real connections throughout the customer’s journeys to drive conversion, engagement, and acquisition.
Our highly skilled teams brimming with industry experts are here to deliver seamless ad experiences that are guaranteed to delight users.
- Drive incremental revenue across thousands of publishers and channel partners
- Get actionable insights for your campaigns across channels under one roof
- Get accurate results by leveraging insights to understand behavioral segments
- Spot groundbreaking trends across channels to influence your media mix
- Identify and target the most valuable users with hyper-personalization
- Drive greater conversions
- Map your users by understanding their in-app behavior
MAAS focuses on high business outcomes and downstream KPIs beyond app installs that are anchored around four pillars.
Consumer intelligence platform that collects insights from over 2.5 billion connected devices globally, derived using advanced AI/ML algorithms and powers highly actionable recommendations in the backend. Our mDMP has over 40+ pre-defined categories and 100+ user personas available across diverse geographies.
Best-in-class creative optimizer to create clutter-breaking ad units to drive high conversions.
A multitude of supply channels including leading apps, programmatic ad exchanges, OEMs, influencers, and social channels to diversify user reach. Our unified platform allows advertisers to manage their spending across these channels from a single interface.
A unified dashboard across a myriad of publishers & channels for granular reporting. Our expert teams work on a managed service model to suggest highly relevant supply channels and optimize them towards the desired outcomes by the advertiser.
Vipul Kedia is one of the earliest team members at Affle and has played a key role in building the brand over the last 15 years. In his current role, he is the leader of the MAAS business in India and is responsible for driving the growth of MAAS in India and the overall product and strategy for the platform.
102, Wellington Business Park-I
Off Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Andheri (East)
Mumbai – 400059
2nd Cross Road, Chikka Audugodi
Bengaluru - 560 029
606 – 612, 6th Floor, Tower C, JMD Megapolis
Sector-48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
Haryana – 122018
WeWork Noble House, 30th Floor
JlAgung Kav E.4. No. 2 Kuningan
Jakarta Selatan 12950
Panjang Road, #06-07
Building 17, Office 351, Third Floor, Dubai Internet City
Jabotinsky 9, Hachsharat Hayeshuv Tower
JUSTCO Mitrtown Office Tower Floor 24
No. 944 Rama 4 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan
WeWork Equatorial Plaza
Jalan Sultan Ismail
Kuala Lumpur, 50250
MAAS powered by Affle Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
MAAS powered by Affle Info
|App Installs, DSPs, Mobile Ad Network, SSP
|Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rich Media, Video
|CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM
How to solve the 5 toughest fintech UA puzzles: Africa Edition Posted on September 21, 2022
Audience overlap index: Unlock the true value of your channels to maximize unique user reach Posted on June 15, 2022
#109: Solving the AdTech Maze to make UA manager life easier with Ankit Rawal, VP - International Sales & Marketing at Affle’s MAAS Every person on this planet who needs to get up on a Monday morning to tune in his brain to work and, basically, it never stops till Friday evening, would agree that it is tough
- Unlocking the eCommerce App Potential for MENA’s Upcoming Festive Season: A Trends Infographic The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region has carved a niche in...
- 5 Mobile App Marketing Lessons for the Lunar New Year The Lunar New Year emblems of the rabbit (Chinese New Year) and the...
- Why 2023 is the Era of Mobile App Marketing on a Unified Platform Since mobile app marketing started back in 2009, the mobile AdTech “lumascape” has...
- 2022 Recap: Check out the Best Stories from MAAS Platform It’s been an exciting year for the world of AdTech and for MAAS...
- 5 Reasons Why Apple Search Ads Must Feature in Your Holiday Season Marketing Campaigns The end-of-the-year holiday season unravels new opportunities for app marketers. As consumers prepare...
The In-App Marketplace for Brands
Discover Your Perfect Partner
More than an Ad Delivery Partner
The Leading Mobile Discovery & Re-engagement Platform
Made for Growth, Built for App Marketers
MAAS powered by Affle Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MAAS powered by Affle representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.