Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service) was launched by Amazon in April, 2010 to facilitate mobile app developers work and help them to build more sophisticated apps.
The company’s platform allows app owners, using a single API, to send app push notifications to multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Fire OS). Among its clients are notable companies such as WunderList, Yelp, Hike Messenger, Yik Yak.
Key features include the following:
- First million of notifications delivery is free, after $.50 / million
- Top level hardware infrastructure
- Simple APIs and easy integration with mobile applications
- Flexible message delivery over multiple transport protocols
- Inexpensive, pay-as-you-go model with no up-front costs
- Web-based AWS Management Console offers the simplicity of a point-and-click interface
Amazon SNS Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
The Most Advanced Push Notification Solution
Catch, convert and keep more customers
Send push. Intelligently.
Intelligent notifications with intelligent features
Browser Push Notifications for eCommerce Businesses
IBM Mobile Push Notification
Push Notification service by IBM Cloud
Amazon SNS Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Amazon SNS representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.