With Instagram Ads you can drive awareness, increase customers and share your story amongst a highly engaged audience.
- Instagram ads appear in a bold, linear format at the centre of visual inspiration
- Tell your story through a clean, simple and beautiful creative canvas
- Complement your feed content with ads on Instagram Stories
- Target people based in specific locations such as counties, regions, cities or countries
- Narrow your audience based on information such as age, gender and languages
- Find new people who are similar to your existing customers
- We help you quickly create an audience who might be interested in your business using a variety of signals, including location, demographics and interests
- Make your ads reach the exact audience that you want using our precise targeting options.
- Run ads to customers you already know based on their email addresses or phone numbers
- Reach people based on interests such as the apps they use, ads they click on and accounts they follow
- Define your audience by activities they do on and off Instagram and Facebook
- Make potential customers more aware of your products or services
- Increase product sales, mobile app downloads and even visitors to your shop
Numbers & Revenue
- Instagram MAU worldwide in September 2017 – 800 million
- Instagram DAU worldwide in April 2017 – 500 million
- Instagram Stories DAU worldwide in 2017 – 250 million
- Total number of photos posted to date – 34.7 billion
- Number of photos posted daily – 52 million
- 1/3 of the US mobile users are on Instagram
- Monthly number of active advertisers – 2 million
- Instagram mobile internet ad revenue in 2017 – $3.64 billion
- Instagram mobile internet ad revenue forecast for 2018 – $6.84 billion
Instagram Ads Formats
Instagram Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
Landscape Image – Size: 1200 x 628
Instagram Square Image – Size: 1080 x 1080
Similar to the landscape format, an Instagram square image focuses on width — however, it takes up more space of the post layout:
Instagram Vertical Image – Size: 600 x 750
The most popular photo size on Instagram is the vertical image due to its simplicity:
Instagram Stories Image Ad – Size: 1080 x 1920
Instagram Stories make single image ads for a better marketing experience, shown here below:
Instagram Ads Costs
Source: Nanigan’s Instagram Report
Instagram Ads Info
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Nutra Offers in Mobile Affiliate Marketing Explained Posted on February 20, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev ...influencers in health niches (Most likely they already have huge amount of followers) Promoting via Instagram ads Native Ads This traffic source has been used extensively by the pros in running Nutra....
- How To Promote a Mobile Game on Instagram: Successful Case Study Posted on February 10, 2016 by Jamie Giggs GoWide has managed a burst campaign for the app, which were based on Facebook and Instagram ads and implied user acquisition and data-driven campaign optimization.
- How to market your mobile app throughout social: a step-by-step guide Posted on November 14, 2019 ...to the basic Instagram analytics so you can see how your content is performing The ability to run Instagram ads, which enables you to promote your posts The option to add links to your Instagram Stories,....
- Follow these 5 tips to maximize your app marketing with Instagram Posted on July 09, 2019 Mobilepatterns #3 Ad Campaign for App Install Instagram ads for apps are sponsored ads that drive more app installs.
Facebook Audience Network
Expand the power of Facebook advertising with Audience Network.
Upvote your advertising
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
Reach your ideal customers on the world's largest professional network
Solutions to help you achieve your business goals
The biggest digital advertising platform
Instagram Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Instagram Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.