Snapchat Ads is the Snap Inc. advertising platform that allows businesses to advertise on the platform with Snap’s unique ad formats.
Snapchat has 187 million daily active users that open the app 25 times a day on average and spend 30+ minutes with the app. Snap has partnered with multiple companies to better connect advertisers.
- Reach an engaged audience
- Drive results with fullscreen ads
- Easily set up, optimize, and measure your campaigns in Ads Manager
- Snapchat ads are effective, no matter your budget or objectives
- Drive Snapchatters to your website, app, video, AR Lens, or app store page
- Message Snapchatters by age, gender, categories like household income
- Retarget Snapchatters who have already seen your ads or engaged with your business
- Better understand your campaign with important delivery and engagement metrics
- Take part in Snapchatters’ conversations with creative overlays
- Track conversions across devices, develop re-targeting audiences, and optimize bids
Kristen O’Hara – Head of Advertising at Snapchat
Kristen oversees advertising at Snapchat, which is comprised of three regions: east, west and central.
Numbers & Revenue
- Average time spent on Snapchat is approximately 25 to 30 minutes a day
- European daily active users (DAU) is 59 million
- 186 million daily active users (DAU) in Q3 2018 quarter
- Average revenue per user or ARPU increased by 37% to $1.60 in Q3 2018 compared to $1.17 in Q3 2017
- The majority of Snapchat users are 18-34 years old with roughly 71% of Snapchat users being under the age of 34
- In Q3 2018, Snapchat reported to have generated $297.7 million
Snapchat Ads Formats
Snapchat Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Snap Ads
You can drive users to a website, app, video, AR Lens, or app store page in a single swipe.
2. Collection Ads
Showcase a series of products and give users a tappable way to shop and buy.
3. Story Ads
Draw users into a series of Snaps with a sponsored Discover tile that lives alongside popular content.
4. AR Lenses
You can create memorable, interactive moments with augmented reality experiences.
Take part in users’ conversations with creative overlays.
Snapchat Ads Info
|Types:||App Installs, Social Ads|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
6-second mobile video ads now as effective as longer ones Posted on December 16, 2020 by Anne Freer Snapchat ads drove more than twice the lift in awareness compared to other platforms.
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi,....
A mobile advertising platform helps grow your mobile app business in APAC
#1 DSP for mobile app marketers
Self-Service Mobile Advertising Tool for Startups
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
The In-App Marketplace for Brands
Right App. Right Person. Right Time
Snapchat Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Snapchat Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.