Snapchat Ads is the Snap Inc. advertising platform that allows businesses to advertise on the platform with Snap’s unique ad formats.
Snapchat has 187 million daily active users that open the app 25 times a day on average and spend 30+ minutes with the app. Snap has partnered with multiple companies to better connect advertisers.
- Reach an engaged audience
- Drive results with fullscreen ads
- Easily set up, optimize, and measure your campaigns in Ads Manager
- Snapchat ads are effective, no matter your budget or objectives
- Drive Snapchatters to your website, app, video, AR Lens, or app store page
- Message Snapchatters by age, gender, categories like household income
- Retarget Snapchatters who have already seen your ads or engaged with your business
- Better understand your campaign with important delivery and engagement metrics
- Take part in Snapchatters’ conversations with creative overlays
- Track conversions across devices, develop re-targeting audiences, and optimize bids
Kristen O’Hara – Head of Advertising at Snapchat
Kristen oversees advertising at Snapchat, which is comprised of three regions: east, west and central.
Numbers & Revenue
- Average time spent on Snapchat is approximately 25 to 30 minutes a day
- European daily active users (DAU) is 59 million
- 186 million daily active users (DAU) in Q3 2018 quarter
- Average revenue per user or ARPU increased by 37% to $1.60 in Q3 2018 compared to $1.17 in Q3 2017
- The majority of Snapchat users are 18-34 years old with roughly 71% of Snapchat users being under the age of 34
- In Q3 2018, Snapchat reported to have generated $297.7 million
Snapchat Ads Formats
Snapchat Ads uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Snap Ads
You can drive users to a website, app, video, AR Lens, or app store page in a single swipe.
2. Collection Ads
Showcase a series of products and give users a tappable way to shop and buy.
3. Story Ads
Draw users into a series of Snaps with a sponsored Discover tile that lives alongside popular content.
4. AR Lenses
You can create memorable, interactive moments with augmented reality experiences.
Take part in users’ conversations with creative overlays.
Snapchat Ads Info
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Social Ads|
|Targeting:||Audience, Carrier, Demographics, Device, Geo|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Snapchat is testing an audience network for third-party apps Posted on March 06, 2020 by Anne Freer ...Snap has begun to promote its audience network by sharing information on how advertisers can use the Snapchat Ads Manager and begin to create creative ads for the app.
- Snapchat extends non-skippable video ads to 3 minutes Posted on November 21, 2019 by Anne Freer ...this sounds a bit like YouTube’s TrueView pre-roll ads, then that’s because these are similar, but Snapchat ads are placed mid-roll.
- Snapchat partners with DoubleVerify to boost ad viewability measurements Posted on September 17, 2019 by Anne Freer ” Brands can now authenticate the quality of their Snapchat ads using DoubleVerify’s fraud verification and viewability technology.
- Snap partners with Shopify for Snapchat Ads App integration Posted on May 01, 2019 by Anne Freer Snap has teamed up with eCommerce platform Shopify to allow merchants to buy and manage their Snapchat ads from within the Shopify platform.
- Snap unveils new Audience Network, App Stories and much more Posted on April 08, 2019 by Anne Freer ...Snapchat’s SDK, Snap advertisers can opt to purchase ad units within those third-party ads in addition to Snapchat ads.
- TapClicks integrates Snapchat for enhanced campaign analytics Posted on March 13, 2019 by Anne Freer Marketers using Snapchat ads such as sponsored geofilters, lenses and others will now be able to use TapClicks marketing....
- Tried Snapchat? It Could Be the Missing Element in Your App’s Growth Strategy Posted on October 08, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev ...competitor, Vine, they cut their CPIs by one-sixth compared to Facebook Ads, and one-eighth compared to Snapchat Ads.
- What Are Snapchat Ads and How to Use Them to Increase App Downloads Posted on April 03, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev If you’re trying to get people, especially Millennials, to download your app, Snapchat ads can help.
- Snapchat to speed up programmatic mobile video placements Posted on October 24, 2017 by Anne Freer We have previously reported on the high price tag for Snapchat ads and it seems video ads are no different.
- Top Mobile Ad Networks 2019 Posted on May 16, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Ads 3 AppLovin AppLovin Apple Search Ads Apple Search Ads 4 ironSource ironSource Twitter Ads Snapchat Ads 5 UnityAds UnityAds Snapchat Ads TikTok Ads 6 Apple Search Ads Vungle AppLovin AppLovin 7 Vungle Liftoff UnityAds Twitter....
Data-driven Mobile Marketing, Worldwide Performance Advertising Platform
Global mobile marketing & advertising agency
The original full screen mobile ad network
High quality video ads
Adding Trust to Digital
Adding perfection to advertising
Snapchat Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Snapchat Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.