Promoted App Pins is a mobile app advertising platform from Pinterest. It allows app marketers to generate installs via pins.
Pins associated with iOS or Android apps have an app icon and install button attached to them for mobile users to tap on and download an app. Among Pinterest mobile measuring partners are Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, TUNE and Apsalar.
- Get more mobile app downloads
- 175 million MAU, 80% of Pinterest traffic comes from mobile, 55% of Pinterest users use it for shopping
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Promoted App Pins are an effective way for Pinners to install your mobile app directly from Pinterest
- Provides an alternative to competitive app stores
- Available on iOS and Android devices
- Promoted App Pins include an easy to recognize app icon
- Users can seamlessly install your app while on Pinterest
- You can create Promoted App Pins using the easy to use Ads Manager
- Set up targeting so that the right people see your Promoted Pin
- Track your campaign and see what’s working and what isn’t
- You only pay for results that matter
- Promote your best Pins so they appear in the most relevant places
Frank Fumarola – Head of Ads Product
Frank is the Head of Ads Product at Pinterest. He likes to geek out about ad tech, ecommerce, and payments.
Numbers & Revenue
- Pinterest’s market value is $15 Billion
- 81% of Pinterest users are actually females
- Millennials use Pinterest as much as Instagram
- 50% of Pinterest users are from the US alone
- 40% of users have a household income of $100k
- Total number of monthly active Pinterest users 250 million
Pinterest Ads Formats
Pinterest uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Promoted Pins
This is the basic ad format, and it looks just like a standard Pin. Any business account with an active billing profile can use this format to support marketing goals such as awareness, engagement and traffic.
2. Promoted Video Pins
Promoted Video Pins help you catch people’s attention while they’re browsing or searching on Pinterest.
3. Promoted Carousels
Promoted Carousels contain multiple images for users to swipe through.
4. Promoted App Pins
Promoted App Pins make it easy for people to discover and download apps, directly from Pinterest. When someone clicks on a Promoted App Pin, they can download their new app — without having to leave Pinterest.
Pinterest Ads Info
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Platform, Social Ads|
|Ad Formats:||App Icon|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
Spending on Pinterest and Apple Search Ads jump in Q1 2019 Posted on April 29, 2019 by Anne Freer Budgets for Pinterest ads already began to increase during the pre-holiday season as marketers prepared to reach....
Pinterest expands Ads to four more European countries Posted on March 07, 2019 by Anne Freer Hobby blogging site Pinterest has officially rolled out its Pinterest Ads, which let businesses create standard and video ads, in Germany, Austria, Spain and Italy. This....
Pinterest expands niche targeting options for digital and mobile advertisers Posted on September 25, 2017 by Anne Freer The interests will be part of a drop-down menu in the Pinterest Ads Manager.
Pinterest adds retargeting options for mobile ad IDs and CRM sites Posted on June 15, 2016 by Anne Freer Clients who use the Pinterest Ads Manager will be able to target existing customers using emails or mobile ad IDs, site visitors....
Pinterest Ads: 6 Steps to Start Advertising Your App On Pinterest Posted on February 05, 2019 Pinterest ads also open directly within the app store, making your app frictionless to install → Promoted....
Engaging global advertising
The Mobile Ad Quality Marketplace
Win more customers, increase revenue, and boost ROI
a full-stack network for mobile advertisers and publishers
Performance Marketing Software
Creative & Media Buying Lab for Mobile Advertising
Pinterest Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Pinterest Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.