Promoted App Pins is a mobile app advertising platform from Pinterest. It allows app marketers to generate installs via pins.
Pins associated with iOS or Android apps have an app icon and install button attached to them for mobile users to tap on and download an app. Among Pinterest mobile measuring partners are Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, TUNE and Apsalar.
- Get more mobile app downloads
- 175 million MAU, 80% of Pinterest traffic comes from mobile, 55% of Pinterest users use it for shopping
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Promoted App Pins are an effective way for Pinners to install your mobile app directly from Pinterest
- Provides an alternative to competitive app stores
- Available on iOS and Android devices
- Promoted App Pins include an easy to recognize app icon
- Users can seamlessly install your app while on Pinterest
- You can create Promoted App Pins using the easy to use Ads Manager
- Set up targeting so that the right people see your Promoted Pin
- Track your campaign and see what’s working and what isn’t
- You only pay for results that matter
- Promote your best Pins so they appear in the most relevant places
Frank Fumarola – Head of Ads Product
Frank is the Head of Ads Product at Pinterest. He likes to geek out about ad tech, ecommerce, and payments.
Numbers & Revenue
- Pinterest’s market value is $15 Billion
- 81% of Pinterest users are actually females
- Millennials use Pinterest as much as Instagram
- 50% of Pinterest users are from the US alone
- 40% of users have a household income of $100k
- Total number of monthly active Pinterest users 250 million
Pinterest Ads Formats
Pinterest uses a range of formats for marketers and advertisers to drive traffic, this includes the following:
1. Promoted Pins
This is the basic ad format, and it looks just like a standard Pin. Any business account with an active billing profile can use this format to support marketing goals such as awareness, engagement and traffic.
2. Promoted Video Pins
Promoted Video Pins help you catch people’s attention while they’re browsing or searching on Pinterest.
3. Promoted Carousels
Promoted Carousels contain multiple images for users to swipe through.
4. Promoted App Pins
Promoted App Pins make it easy for people to discover and download apps, directly from Pinterest. When someone clicks on a Promoted App Pin, they can download their new app — without having to leave Pinterest.
Pinterest Ads Info
|Types:||App Installs, Social Ads|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
#1 Performance Marketing Network Worldwide
100 million mobile app installs delivered and daily payments to all publishers. CPAlead delivers VALUE for App Owners & Mobile Affiliates
The biggest digital advertising platform
The Leading Mobile Discovery & Re-engagement Platform
Know More, Do More
Solutions to help you achieve your business goals
Pinterest Ads Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Pinterest Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.