Admitad is a global affiliate marketing network that connects advertisers and publishers within one comprehensive ecosystem. On the network, digital advertising experts are empowered to monetize their traffic while advertisers increase consumer reach to boost sales.By constantly expanding its influence on new international markets, Admitad boosts opportunities for cross-border trade for advertisers using its network. The network operates in multiple sectors including, e-commerce, travel and finance and in 2018, total sales for advertisers via Admitad reached US $3.4 billion. The company was founded in 2009 in Heilbronn, Germany and currently has offices in seven countries around the globe and over 400 employees.
- Global presence with 7 offices worldwide
- Publisher payment frequency: Weekly, On-demand, Express Payments
- Publisher payment methods: Payoneer, Wire Transfer, e-payments, PayPal
- Verticals: finance, mobile, e-commerce, travel, online games; online services
- Service: staff of 400+ fluent in 15+ languages; proactive program development; responsive and regular communication; full transparency with individual publisher review & antifraud services; in-house brand safety; comprehensive industry insights & analytics
- Tools: cross-device & cross-browser, cookieless tracking, mobile SDK, Admitad API
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Affiliate Networks, Mobile CPA|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Paypal|
|Offer Types:||Apps, Mobile|
|Commission Types:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL|
Mobvista takes top ranking in Appsflyer Android and iOS Performance Index Posted on August 24, 2016 by Jamie Giggs While the top 30 sees new faces like Admitad, Mcent and Liftoff, the overall ranking reshuffles dramatically.
- Admitad launches support hotline for advertisers Posted on 02nd April 2020 (about 1 day ago)
- Admitad UK: what goods are trending during the quarantine? Posted on 20th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Admitad starts working remotely due to Covid-19 threat Posted on 20th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- AliExpress Birthday Sale — seize the chance to triple your profits! Posted on 17th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Arbitrage publisher about his work: “Everything is changing all the time” Posted on 14th February 2020 (about 2 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.