Admitad is a global affiliate marketing network that connects advertisers and publishers within one comprehensive ecosystem. On the network, digital advertising experts are empowered to monetize their traffic while advertisers increase consumer reach to boost sales.By constantly expanding its influence on new international markets, Admitad boosts opportunities for cross-border trade for advertisers using its network. The network operates in multiple sectors including, e-commerce, travel and finance and in 2018, total sales for advertisers via Admitad reached US $3.4 billion. The company was founded in 2009 in Heilbronn, Germany and currently has offices in seven countries around the globe and over 400 employees.
- Global presence with 7 offices worldwide
- Publisher payment frequency: Weekly, On-demand, Express Payments
- Publisher payment methods: Payoneer, Wire Transfer, e-payments, PayPal
- Verticals: finance, mobile, e-commerce, travel, online games; online services
- Service: staff of 400+ fluent in 15+ languages; proactive program development; responsive and regular communication; full transparency with individual publisher review & antifraud services; in-house brand safety; comprehensive industry insights & analytics
- Tools: cross-device & cross-browser, cookieless tracking, mobile SDK, Admitad API
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Affiliate Networks, Mobile CPA|
|Commission Types:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL|
- Aliexpress Updates: increased rates and zero rewards for non-affiliated products Posted on 09th September 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The end of redirect tracking: what is the threat to the industry in this era of blocking? Posted on 26th August 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Admitad appoints a new DACH Region Manager and opens the second office in Germany Posted on 12th August 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- 1087 km in 3 days: Admitad launched a running challenge together with Nike Run Club Posted on 07th August 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Admitad Academy is about to launch the first free online course for publishers Posted on 06th August 2020 (about 2 months ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a admitad representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.