AWIN is an affiliate marketing network with a mission to connect advertisers and affiliates of all sizes. With AWIN publishers get a chance to promote products from the top brands and leverage their established brand awareness and trust. Part of the Axel Springer and United Internet Groups, Awin is a global affiliate network.
Some features to mention:
- operates from 15 offices worldwide
- has 1,000 employees
- partners with 100,000 contributing publishers
- works with 13,000 advertisers
- operates in 180 countries around the globe
- covers the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals
- generates £12 billion in revenue for its advertisers and £540 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
- This Is How Mobile Apps In Classrooms Can Help Students Immensely Posted on November 16, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...students can use the device features like voice recorders, camera, word processor, and interactive drawing tools to improve documentation of learning and feedback.
- Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To In 2017 Posted on January 11, 2017 by Melanie Ring It's the 9th time that this event will be drawing together the most influential B2C brands, mobile-first companies and app mega-hits.
- Mobile Advertising Trends at Mobile World Congress 2013 Posted on March 08, 2013 by Appindex Adsmobi is the sister company of Smaato providing demand-side/ buying capabilities to clients, drawing on Smaato inventory and other traffic sources.
- App brands fail to practice social distancing: a case of brand infringement in the app world Posted on October 13, 2020 In addition, like PlanetArt, Photobox used a white line drawing in their app icon design and words “FREE PRINTS” underneath it.
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 ...jointly released the White Paper on Global Mobile Game Advertising and Monetization (H1 2020), which, drawing on the global mobile game advertising creative and monetization data of January-June 2020 from....
- How to make your apps go global: 5 tips from Wachanga CEO Posted on July 22, 2020 consider the culture When drawing people in screenshots, Wachanga designers try to suit the taste of a specific nationality, and....
- Here’s why you should plan your next iOS app with SWIFT Posted on July 08, 2020 Drawing a parallel between iOS app development and Objective-C, here’s Swift’s tell-all biography in....
- Misconceptions on how App Store Optimization works Posted on June 02, 2020 This is based on assumptions and potentially flawed data, rather than drawing information from the stores themselves.
@TubeMint @TubeMint, Access to the UI has now been restored, we apologise again for the inconvenience caused.(about 3 days ago)
Access to the UI has now been restored, we apologise again for the inconvenience caused. https://t.co/9E2y0PTiic(about 3 days ago)
RT @UK_Awin: Unfortunately access to the Awin UI is currently unavailable. Tracking is not affected. We're working as quickly as we can to…(about 3 days ago)
@TubeMint Hi @TubeMint, we're working as quickly as we can to resolve. Tracking is not affected. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.(about 3 days ago)
Unfortunately access to the Awin UI is currently unavailable. Tracking is not affected. We're working as quickly as… https://t.co/omUZvWBs09(about 3 days ago)
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev 50 OkCupid Affiliate referral scheme 75% for each sale EliteSingles Via Awin, each completed personality test £5 per lead Cupid Per order completed $135 Loveme Per sign....
Empowering Brands & Influencers to Grow Online
#1 Performance Marketing Network Worldwide
Your All-In-One Platform For Digital Commerce
Global affiliate network distinguishes by innovative
Connect and grow with Tradedoubler
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AWIN representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.