InMobi is the largest independent mobile ad network with global reach in markets including the UK, Europe, US, South Africa and India. They have recently acquired a mobile rich media company Sprout, allowing them to offer premium mobile ads as well as a huge volume of other inventory.
The InMobi Adtracker also offers UDID-less tracking for mobile apps, conversions and event tracking. Advertisers include leading brands such as Ford and Levis and InMobi work with a number of publishers and developers as well as via leading mobile ad exchanges.
- HTML 5 rich media ad-creation platform
- Free adtracking to analyse post-click conversions across multiple networks
- Free SDK for iOS and Android
- Gives you the opportunity to drive engagement and revenue
- Experience personalised advertising
- Contextual and curated recommendations on mobile devices
- Gives you brand engagement at scale
- They help you cross-sell, re-target & re-activate users
- They are ranked 15th on Fast Company’s the World’s Most Innovative Companies 2016 List
- InMobi analyses 120 TB of user data on a monthly basis
- More than 6 million app downloads are tracked monthly by the company
- They offer over 1.5 billion mobile devices
- HD video and native ads to engage users
Room 803-807,Tower B,
No.91 Jianguo Road,
20 West Hubbard Street
Chicago, IL 60654
InMobi PTE Ltd,
45 The Brew Eagle House,
163 City Road,
London EC1V 1NR,
InMobi PTE Ltd,
38, Rue Jean Mermoz,
Unit F8EO09, Aurora Tower,
83, Al Falak Street,
Izumi Garden Tower 28F,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106 6208
39-41 Mount Street,
Prahran VIC 3181,
6th, 7th and 8th Floor, Block Delta (Block B),
Embassy Tech Square,
Kadubeesanahalli Village Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560 103
Naveen Tewari – Founder and CEO
Naveen is the founder of InMobi. His philosophy of constant innovation and disruption is embedded deep into the DNA of ‘InMobians’ and is resonated across InMobi.
Anne Frisbie – SVP and GM
Anne is currently Senior Vice President, Global Brand and Programmatic at InMobi. She oversees InMobi Exchange, Brand sales in North America and Europe, and also leads InMobi’s global Brand strategy.
InMobi Jobs and Careers
InMobi lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in India, Bangalore across roles in Strategy and Operations, Finance and Legal, Sales and Business Development, Technology, Products and Human Resourcing.
You can find employee reviews of InMobi on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
With InMobi publishers can maximize their engagement and revenues with HD video and native ads built on native technology. This includes both gaming and non-gaming apps.
Ad formats available include the following:
- Rich media
- Full-screen interstitials
- Video (360 or vertical, full-screen, in-feed, rewarded, splash, out-stream and in-stream)
- Customizable native ad units (carousel, content stream, content wall, news feed, app wall, chat list)
Publishers can also maximize their yield with dynamic pricing and campaign optimization. InMobi offers a lightweight SDK which can monetize an app directly or programmatically.
InMobi enables advertisers to acquire users and drive app installs. They have a range of targeting options available to mobile advertisers, including:
- Lookalike targeting
- Appographic targeting
Advertisers can remarket to their mobile users across different stages of the lifecycle based on persona, context and product affinity.
Remarketing allows advertisers to maximize in-app purchases, nudge users to sign up and re-engage dormant users. Campaigns can also be customized through InMobi’s tools.
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Key Markets:||Africa, Europe, India, Japan, South Africa, UK, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile Ad Server|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
|Targeting:||Carrier, Channel, Country, Device, Operator, OS, Time|
InMobi unveils new platform for telcos to securely manage mobile user data Posted on February 25, 2019 by Anne Freer Back in October 2018 when InMobi, the mobile ad company, acquired Pinsight Media, then part of Sprint, it wasn’t entirely clear....
Get a glimpse at the Ad Summit 2019 Agenda: 12 hours of video & mobile advertising insights Posted on February 21, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev ...the dots between mobile & video advertising, while Ad Summit speakers from Google, Facebook, Mopub, InMobi, IndexExchange were defining the future of digital ads.
Motive Interactive expands mobile ad retargeting options Posted on January 18, 2019 by Anne Freer ” Motive also announced Beatrice Olivas, former VP at InMobi, as its new CRO to oversee the business development and expansion nationally.
InMobi partners with DoubleVerify to address in-app ad fraud Posted on December 14, 2018 by Anne Freer Now, InMobi, the mobile ad platform, has taken steps to certify ads as fraud-free in partnership with DoubleVerify. According....
In-app ad fraud jumps 800% marking fastest rise in fraud attempts Posted on December 12, 2018 by Anne Freer ...double down on mobile in-app ad fraud, DoubleVerify just announced a partnership with mobile ad network InMobi, whereby it will provide always-on fraud filtering and measurement for mobile in-app ad campaigns....
App marketers are only slowly adopting in-app header bidding technologies despite proven advantages Posted on September 11, 2018 by Anne Freer Indeed, the latest survey by InMobi highlights that by using waterfalls ad revenues tend to remain the same for 32% of respondents,....
InMobi partners with Microsoft to launch cloud-based mobile enterprise marketing platform Posted on June 27, 2018 by Anne Freer InMobi, the mobile marketing platform, just announced a strategic partnership withMicrosoftCorp.
Epom Self-serve DSP for Advertisers: 1 Year in Review Posted on June 20, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev At that time Epom DSP was already plugged into Pubmatic, AdColony, Mobfox, InMobi and other well-known SSPs.
Top 5 ad types for acquiring mobile gamers Posted on May 30, 2019 For instance, InMobi reports that its interstitials have a 2-3X higher CTR compared to banner ads.
- How Will The Mobile App Advertising Market Evolve in 2020? Posted on 13th December 2019 (about 3 days ago)
- The Benefits of VAST, Mobile Tech Standards for ANZ Advertisers Posted on 12th December 2019 (about 3 days ago)
- The Role of Mobile Apps in the U.S. Pharmacy Space Posted on 09th December 2019 (about 6 days ago)
- Who Uses Apps to Meet Their Fitness-Related New Year’s Resolutions? Posted on 26th November 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- [New Report] State of Mobile Programmatic Ad Buying in Southeast Asia in 2019 Posted on 25th November 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
Adding perfection to advertising
Best Advertising Network, High Quality Traffic, Self-Service Platform for advertisers
Your marketplace for direct deals
Cheetah Ad Platform
Mobile Audiences, Data Intelligence
Programmatic approach to the real human's phone
Branded content for mobile
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a InMobi representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.