Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company with headquarters in Berlin. The mobile ad network by Fyber supports a broad range of parties – app developers, advertisers and agencies, other ad networks and DSPs. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, ad server, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the app economy. It providers advertisers with programmatic ad formats that are IAB-standard compliant (Open RTB 2.3, HTML5, VAST). With Fyber app developers can run video, interstitial, engagement and install campaigns.
Fyber recently fully merged its three previous acquisitions: Heyzap, Inneractive and Fyber RTB (formerly, Falk Realtime), and is now operating under one single brand. It is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
- App developers can maximize their revenue
- Direct access to over 180 DSPs
- Drive installs and boost your userbase
- Over 7,500 direct integrations with mobile app developers
- Fyber is integrated with key attribution partners
- Ad formats include: rewarded video, interstitial, offer wall, banners
- Connect with global brands
- Increase retention and sell inventory
- Real-time reporting that hits KPIs
- API data from each network
785 Market St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Andreas Bodczek – Co-Founder and CEO
Andreas is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Fyber. He is a passionate entrepreneur with a proven track record of managing high-growth businesses.
Fyber Jobs and Careers
Fyber lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Berlin and New York, across roles in Developer Relations, Operations, Solution Engineering, Client Services, Engineering, Finance and Legal, Sales and Business Intelligence.
You can find employee reviews of Fyber on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
With Fyber, publishers can maximize their monetization with high quality ads from global brands. Advertising partners connect with publishers via programmatic and managed campaigns.
The following ad formats are available with Fyber:
- Rewarded video
- Offer wall
With Fyber Ad Serving publishers can increase their retention and sell inventory directly. They are able to run multiple campaigns across direct, programmatic, and mediated networks to drive maximum revenue. They can also cross-promote other apps from their portfolio to users to increase lifetime value beyond a single app.
Access to analytics and reporting allows publishers to discover ad monetization opportunities as well as break down data by app, country, ad format and more. User segmentation tools help publishers categorize audience based on app usage, behavior, and demographic data.
The publishers network that Fyber offers provides advertisers with integrated possibilities for audience engagement. Fyber offers the following types of advertising campaigns:
- User Acquisition
Advertisers are able to choose what region they desire, as well as being able to manage the age and gender of the targeted users. Account managers can also help advertisers with their campaigns, from planning and testing, to optimizing.
|Types:||Ad Servers, Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native|
- Digital Turbine acquires app monetisation firm Fyber Posted on March 24, 2021 by Anne Freer Mobile app monetisation firm Fyber has been acquired by media platform Digital Turbine from Tennor Holding.
- Mobile and app tech firms launch resource to help advertisers deal with IDFA Posted on February 19, 2021 by Anne Freer The Post-IDFA Alliancewhich consists of market leaders Liftoff, Fyber, Chartboost, InMobi, Vungle, and Singular recently launched the ‘No IDFA? No Problem’ resource....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Google, Yahoo App Publishing, Mobvista, MobFox, Epom, Propeller Ads, Appodeal, Smaato, OpenX, AdColony, Fyber, Aerserv, Inneractive, Tapsense, Tapdaq, Applovin, Sizmek and Clickky.
- Why this year in-app bidding will go mainstream Posted on February 16, 2021 Facebook Audience Network (FAN), which is essential for many publishers, became available on Fyber's FairBid solutions (now in beta).
- The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...part of App Marketers Unplugged, Leandro Zeballos (Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
- Enticing signs for app publishers in 2020 Posted on January 29, 2020 Fyber president Offer Yehudai gives an insight into what these will lead to in the 12 months to come.
- Marketers, it’s all about a consumer’s state of mind for advertising In-App Posted on March 07, 2019 Mobile apps are like TV with benefits Last fall, Fyber commissioned Sapio Research to survey 500 executives across brands and agencies regarding their....
- Advertisers: true header bidding will save your mobile campaign, if you let it Posted on December 17, 2018 Fyber Why is this important to advertisers? Well, if your bids for a user were lower in the past,....
🍏 How does contextual targeting in the App Store enable UA? → Read on for the highlights from our discussion with… https://t.co/4A0CGlPJ5J(about 5 days ago)
@offeryehudai on @Digiday: “The multiple approaches we’re seeing to the ATT prompts were to be expected as Apple di… https://t.co/cAotQQoqax(about 6 days ago)
@Digiday: "It’s deja vu for marketers as Apple’s ATT causes consent headache" ➜ read the full story here:… https://t.co/8iwiqNV5HI(about 7 days ago)
RT @AppGrowthSummit: Curious about the effects of IDFA on the hyper-casual games space? Check out our latest #AppGrowthArticle "Hyper-Casua…(about 12 days ago)
iOS 14.5 is here - Fyber is here for you! ➜ Read more: https://t.co/Mc6elubxqM ⚙️ Update your SDK 📲 Adopt the… https://t.co/Qh9lBJHVEm(about 13 days ago)
PIONEERING LEADING DIGITAL AD SOLUTIONS
We Empower Independent Voices
Build a custom ad server in just weeks.
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Fyber representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.