Tune is an attribution analytics platform for mobile marketers. The Tune marketing console helps you evaluate campaign performance for each of your media partners, boost your organic results using app store analytics, and maximise your users’ value with in-app marketing. Tune offers the following:
- Unifies measurement across user acquisition, discovery, retention and engagement
- Attribution analytics for accurate campaign performance insights
- App store analytics to maximise installs
- Build user segments to tailor in-app marketing
- Mobupps podcast presents: IDFA and iOS 14 - all you need to know Posted on November 30, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Director of 24Metrics Aaryan Kapur - Marketing Manager at Boutiqaat Josh Todd - Head of Product at TUNE Hosted by Mobupps and Marketing Manager - Anton Kostov.
- Triller partners with Influential on app influencer marketing Posted on November 05, 2020 by Anne Freer This way, brands can measure foot traffic, in-store sales and TV tune-in.
- Apple Fitness+ launch threatens fitness app developers Posted on September 18, 2020 by Anne Freer ...other advantage is its integration with Apple Music which makes it easy to listen to your favourite tunes while working out.
- TikTok secures licensing deal with major music publishers Posted on April 03, 2020 by Anne Freer ...15-second videos and then select music from a library of songs, pays royalty to artists for using their tunes.
- Bending Spoons & Appness: How We Got 700K Installs in 3 Months and Doubled the Conversion Rate Posted on October 29, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Why digitization will kill the restaurant menu card Posted on September 18, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
- How Much Does it Cost to Develop an E-commerce Mobile App? Posted on June 12, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev For instance, Android e-commerce application developments must be fine-tuned to the Play Store design guidelines.
- Why React Native is the Most Favorable Framework for Building Native Apps Posted on June 04, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev It is all-tuned to serve the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) enabled phones as it is well-appointed to make development....
- Differences in iOS & Android ASO You Need to Know (Google Play vs. App Store) Posted on February 22, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Since the release of iOS 11, iTunes Connect allows you to keep ratings, you have already received for previous app versions.
- Testing SKAdNetwork: lessons learned and next steps Posted on February 01, 2021 Advertisers need to work closely with DSPs to fine-tune their conversion value mapping, enabling optimizations and improving the signal speed.
- How to create an unparalleled sound recorder application Posted on February 01, 2021 planning to build a mobile app for audio recording, tune in here for some quick tips Audio recorder applications bring in the power of search into the audio....
- The battle against user friction in UA processes Posted on December 23, 2020 Savvy marketers will stay in tune to new emerging technologies and see which ones best eliminates the mental and physical frictions....
- The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...users’ consent behind their own internal messaging system, publishers should set up, test, and fine-tune their user consent messaging to try and get more users to opt in.
- How to improve your app marketing by leveraging seasonal changes Posted on November 02, 2020 ...for upcoming seasonal search interest and have tested creative sets fully deployed at the most opportune moment.
For the 4th year running, #TUNE has achieved #SOC2 certification along with our second consecutive SOC 1 certificat… https://t.co/THSBLbjK1W(about 8 days ago)
We're proud to announce that TUNE has been named a G2 #Leader for Winter 2021! Thanks to all of our amazing custome… https://t.co/7yYCyGwL1r(about 37 days ago)
RT @jmcbain: Congrats to the team @tune for making it onto the 2021 Channel Software Tech Stack by @Forrester. A comprehensive view of the…(about 38 days ago)
Get best practices, relevant examples, and a full-proof template for #content that hits performance #marketing goal… https://t.co/VHRERQ56hC(about 65 days ago)
- TUNE Receives Positive Reports for SOC 2 Type II and SOC 1 Type II Audits Posted on 12th February 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Connect Partner Spotlight: Prodege Posted on 21st January 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- TUNE Named a Leader in 7 Categories in G2’s Winter 2021 Grid Reports Posted on 14th January 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Connect Partner Spotlight: Siteplug Posted on 17th December 2020 (about 2 months ago)
Dedicated to maximizing the success of our clients
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
High quality user acquisition for mobile apps and online games
Creative Mobile Performance Agency
Mobile app user acquisition solution for advertisers
Facebook & Instagram Mobile App & Lead Gen Advertising
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tune representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.