Tune is an attribution analytics platform for mobile marketers. The Tune marketing console helps you evaluate campaign performance for each of your media partners, boost your organic results using app store analytics, and maximise your users’ value with in-app marketing. Tune offers the following:
- Unifies measurement across user acquisition, discovery, retention and engagement
- Attribution analytics for accurate campaign performance insights
- App store analytics to maximise installs
- Build user segments to tailor in-app marketing
- Rapchat music app scores $2.3 million in new funding round Posted on May 04, 2021 by Anne Freer Rapchat uses crowdsourced beats and tunes that people can add their vocals to.
- iOS 14.5: measure SKAdNetwork Conversion Values for free with Tenjin Posted on March 15, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev Stay tuned.
- Mobupps podcast presents: IDFA and iOS 14 - all you need to know Posted on November 30, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Director of 24Metrics Aaryan Kapur - Marketing Manager at Boutiqaat Josh Todd - Head of Product at TUNE Hosted by Mobupps and Marketing Manager - Anton Kostov.
- Triller partners with Influential on app influencer marketing Posted on November 05, 2020 by Anne Freer This way, brands can measure foot traffic, in-store sales and TV tune-in.
- Apple Fitness+ launch threatens fitness app developers Posted on September 18, 2020 by Anne Freer ...other advantage is its integration with Apple Music which makes it easy to listen to your favourite tunes while working out.
- TikTok secures licensing deal with major music publishers Posted on April 03, 2020 by Anne Freer ...15-second videos and then select music from a library of songs, pays royalty to artists for using their tunes.
- Bending Spoons & Appness: How We Got 700K Installs in 3 Months and Doubled the Conversion Rate Posted on October 29, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Why digitization will kill the restaurant menu card Posted on September 18, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
- How Much Does it Cost to Develop an E-commerce Mobile App? Posted on June 12, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev For instance, Android e-commerce application developments must be fine-tuned to the Play Store design guidelines.
- User behavior analytics in mobile games – 4 signs that you need it Posted on April 20, 2021 ...be just what you need to deliver better customer service, understand what your users need, and fine-tune your game(s).
- 15 overlooked sources of paid traffic for affiliate marketers Posted on April 08, 2021 If you're trying to drive traffic to restricted offers, stay tuned — we’ve got tips for them, too.
- How to make money with Click2Call and Click2SMS affiliate offers Posted on March 11, 2021 Dating – women, horoscopes – fortune tellers, weight loss – nutrition experts, and before/after pictures.
- Testing SKAdNetwork: lessons learned and next steps Posted on February 01, 2021 Advertisers need to work closely with DSPs to fine-tune their conversion value mapping, enabling optimizations and improving the signal speed.
- How to create an unparalleled sound recorder application Posted on February 01, 2021 planning to build a mobile app for audio recording, tune in here for some quick tips Audio recorder applications bring in the power of search into the audio....
Ready to get serious about direct-to-consumer #marketing? Start by reaching out to these 5 types of #affiliates tha… https://t.co/4AgeNW0iyX(about 3 days ago)
When #financialservices company Credit Sesame needed a tool that could both optimize #ROAS and automatically detect… https://t.co/SWepuRoPeQ(about 9 days ago)
RT @JoshTodd: If you’re the type of Product Manager who delights in delivering elegant user experiences and is excited by the idea of leadi…(about 10 days ago)
Wondering what the latest #news is in the third-party cookie saga? We cover #Google's most recent announcement (and… https://t.co/zeAU1ZFgMY(about 19 days ago)
How do you win in a post-cookie world? Our friends at @taboola have an answer: direct publisher relationships. Fin… https://t.co/uUO1AaJUy6(about 30 days ago)
- Rakuten Rewards Is Now a Partner with TUNE Posted on 20th April 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Google’s Privacy Sandbox and Partner Marketing Posted on 16th April 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Follow the Leader: TUNE Recognized in G2’s Grid Reports for Spring 2021 Posted on 02nd April 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- What iOS 14.5 and Apple’s Latest Privacy Initiatives Mean for Marketers Posted on 23rd March 2021 (about 2 months ago)
- Connect Partner Spotlight: Affiliati Posted on 18th March 2021 (about 2 months ago)
Performance based mobile marketing
High quality user acquisition for mobile apps and online games
Reach new consumers on mobile
Monetize to Maximize Revenues
Dedicated to maximizing the success of our clients
User acquisition management service
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tune representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.