Tune is an attribution analytics platform for mobile marketers. The Tune marketing console helps you evaluate campaign performance for each of your media partners, boost your organic results using app store analytics, and maximise your users’ value with in-app marketing. Tune offers the following:
- Unifies measurement across user acquisition, discovery, retention and engagement
- Attribution analytics for accurate campaign performance insights
- App store analytics to maximise installs
- Build user segments to tailor in-app marketing
- Apple Fitness+ launch threatens fitness app developers Posted on September 18, 2020 by Anne Freer ...other advantage is its integration with Apple Music which makes it easy to listen to your favourite tunes while working out.
- Instagram launches TikTok competitor Reels in India following Chinese app ban Posted on July 08, 2020 by Anne Freer ...allows users to record 15 second videos and add music from a huge library or record their own background tunes.
- Constellation Software acquires mobile app analytics firm TUNE Posted on May 27, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile app analytics firm TUNE has been acquired by Constellation Software, a Canadian software company, for an undisclosed sum. TUNE....
- 65% of influencers posted fewer sponsored content due to coronavirus Posted on May 20, 2020 by Anne Freer ...Influencerspossibly having to reduce feesdue to a temporary decline in demand, brands that have the fortune to be able to spend a Marketing budget may see improved returns compared to previous campaigns,....
- Adsider LIVE conference goes online in May: why app developers should join Posted on April 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Tune in to Adsider LIVE online programmatic conference on May 21 to find out how you can use the situation....
- How advanced analytics help app publishers and advertiser earn more than ever before? Posted on April 06, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...easily suggest which of the Ad Placement and Ad format stands out and that’s when a publisher can fine-tune and optimize accordingly.
- TikTok secures licensing deal with major music publishers Posted on April 03, 2020 by Anne Freer ...15-second videos and then select music from a library of songs, pays royalty to artists for using their tunes.
- Entertainment and shopping brand mobile ad impressions rise despite pandemic woes Posted on March 26, 2020 by Anne Freer Other entertainment brands like HBO Now also boosted ad spending in early March as more people tune into streaming platforms due to lockdowns.
- App Store Optimization in 2020 - What's working? [live webinar] Posted on February 25, 2020 by Business of Apps us/webinar/register/WN_EKKzwKTqS-OsEEQjFmlYGQ and tune inon March 5 on 9 am PST.
- Bytedance adds deepfake technology to Chinese TikTok Posted on January 08, 2020 by Anne Freer
- In-app Ads and In-game Ads: What’s the Difference? Posted on August 17, 2020 ...do with all of your campaigns, test the medium, creative, message, and audience, using data to fine-tune your ads and maximize your ROI.
- Essentials of mobile app development lifecycle that appreneurs must know Posted on August 12, 2020 ...approach and highlight usability issues in the early stages after sketching comes wireframing, which fine-tunes the ideas and organizes the design components.
- The Ad game-changer: Programmatic meets In-game video ads Posted on May 20, 2020 The advertising ecosystem is no different and has fallen victim to fraud scams to the tune of billions of dollars each year.
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 ...directly involved, but the far-reaching consequences of this trend that will impact everyone, from the Fortune 500 brand advertiser to the small mobile game developer.
- The Post-Pandemic playbook for app marketing in the Moment Posted on April 23, 2020 ...non-essential travel and point-of-interest visits elevate marketers’ need for digital calls to action like “tune in” and “order online.
What's the difference between first-party and third-party #tracking #cookies? 🍪🍪🍪 A lot, in fact. Here's what perf… https://t.co/U5tlzUn7ac(about 6 days ago)
#Apple has postponed a new #iOS14 feature that would make it mandatory for apps to ask users to opt-in to #ad track… https://t.co/wy9B0ofKoI(about 12 days ago)
Learn how to grow your base of #affiliates, #influencers, and other #marketing #partners in this #webinar featuring… https://t.co/Z1QvnxZous(about 14 days ago)
A small group of high-quality #partnerships can lead to greater audience insight and more profitable campaigns for… https://t.co/WLjerbBnYB(about 27 days ago)
"Performance marketing is a very economical way of thinking that also requires a heavy investment in relationship d… https://t.co/s4h1cgLBMg(about 34 days ago)
- Watch TUNE’s New Webinar with Publisher Discovery Posted on 14th September 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- First-Party vs Third-Party Tracking Cookies: What They Are and Why You Should Drop Them Posted on 10th September 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- “You Can’t Unsee It”: TUNE’s Brian Marcus Explains Why Affiliate Marketing Is Everywhere on The Snyder Showdown Podcast Posted on 11th August 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Affiliate Program Partnership: Go All-In. Get More Personal. And Own It All the Way. Posted on 04th August 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- 3 Simple Steps for Building Out a Profitable Partner Program Pipeline Posted on 29th July 2020 (about 2 months ago)
Grow your Mobile Performance and Branding Campaigns
app analytics and marketing strategy
Innovation in performance advertising
The growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide.
Complete mobile marketing
Smartphone marketing & advertising
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tune representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.