Tune is an attribution analytics platform for mobile marketers. The Tune marketing console helps you evaluate campaign performance for each of your media partners, boost your organic results using app store analytics, and maximise your users’ value with in-app marketing. Tune offers the following:
- Unifies measurement across user acquisition, discovery, retention and engagement
- Attribution analytics for accurate campaign performance insights
- App store analytics to maximise installs
- Build user segments to tailor in-app marketing
- Mobupps podcast presents: IDFA and iOS 14 - all you need to know Posted on November 30, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Director of 24Metrics Aaryan Kapur - Marketing Manager at Boutiqaat Josh Todd - Head of Product at TUNE Hosted by Mobupps and Marketing Manager - Anton Kostov.
- Triller partners with Influential on app influencer marketing Posted on November 05, 2020 by Anne Freer This way, brands can measure foot traffic, in-store sales and TV tune-in.
- Apple Fitness+ launch threatens fitness app developers Posted on September 18, 2020 by Anne Freer ...other advantage is its integration with Apple Music which makes it easy to listen to your favourite tunes while working out.
- TikTok secures licensing deal with major music publishers Posted on April 03, 2020 by Anne Freer ...15-second videos and then select music from a library of songs, pays royalty to artists for using their tunes.
- Bending Spoons & Appness: How We Got 700K Installs in 3 Months and Doubled the Conversion Rate Posted on October 29, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Why digitization will kill the restaurant menu card Posted on September 18, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
- How Much Does it Cost to Develop an E-commerce Mobile App? Posted on June 12, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev For instance, Android e-commerce application developments must be fine-tuned to the Play Store design guidelines.
- Why React Native is the Most Favorable Framework for Building Native Apps Posted on June 04, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev It is all-tuned to serve the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) enabled phones as it is well-appointed to make development....
- Differences in iOS & Android ASO You Need to Know (Google Play vs. App Store) Posted on February 22, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Since the release of iOS 11, iTunes Connect allows you to keep ratings, you have already received for previous app versions.
- The battle against user friction in UA processes Posted on December 23, 2020 Savvy marketers will stay in tune to new emerging technologies and see which ones best eliminates the mental and physical frictions....
- The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...users’ consent behind their own internal messaging system, publishers should set up, test, and fine-tune their user consent messaging to try and get more users to opt in.
- How to improve your app marketing by leveraging seasonal changes Posted on November 02, 2020 ...for upcoming seasonal search interest and have tested creative sets fully deployed at the most opportune moment.
- Guide on tapping the full potential of subscription-based apps Posted on October 19, 2020 Fine-tune and measure subscriptions in myTracker.
- The secret to better work-life balance lies in notifications system design Posted on October 14, 2020
We're proud to announce that TUNE has been named a G2 #Leader for Winter 2021! Thanks to all of our amazing custome… https://t.co/7yYCyGwL1r(about 3 days ago)
RT @jmcbain: Congrats to the team @tune for making it onto the 2021 Channel Software Tech Stack by @Forrester. A comprehensive view of the…(about 4 days ago)
Get best practices, relevant examples, and a full-proof template for #content that hits performance #marketing goal… https://t.co/VHRERQ56hC(about 31 days ago)
Looking for some entertainment this holiday week? Tune in to #TUNE's own Brian Marcus as he talks #affiliate… https://t.co/dRSFZNWLWJ(about 32 days ago)
- Brian Marcus Named to PerformanceIN’s 2020 Top 50 List of Most Influential Performance Marketing Leaders Posted on 22nd October 2020 (about 3 months ago)
- Capture Every Conversion, Part 1: Pixel Tracking for Affiliate Marketing Campaigns Posted on 21st October 2020 (about 3 months ago)
- TUNE Named a Leader in 6 Categories in G2’s Fall 2020 Reports Posted on 30th September 2020 (about 4 months ago)
- Apple iOS 14: IDFA Ad Tracking Changes Postponed Until Early 2021 Posted on 16th September 2020 (about 4 months ago)
- Watch TUNE’s New Webinar with Publisher Discovery Posted on 14th September 2020 (about 4 months ago)
Innovation in performance advertising
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
Complete mobile marketing
The growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide.
app analytics and marketing strategy
User acquisition management service
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tune representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.