Tune is an attribution analytics platform for mobile marketers. The Tune marketing console helps you evaluate campaign performance for each of your media partners, boost your organic results using app store analytics, and maximise your users’ value with in-app marketing. Tune offers the following:
- Unifies measurement across user acquisition, discovery, retention and engagement
- Attribution analytics for accurate campaign performance insights
- App store analytics to maximise installs
- Build user segments to tailor in-app marketing
Here’s a sneak peek of what HUAWEI Mobile Services has in store for MWC 2022 Posted on February 23, 2022 by Business of Apps Tune in to hear how Huawei’s latest hardware and software innovations are opening up possibilities....
Differences in iOS & Android ASO You Need to Know (Google Play vs. App Store) Posted on February 22, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev Since the release of iOS 11, iTunes Connect allows you to keep ratings, you have already received for previous app versions.
How to analyze app users' and game players' motivation Posted on June 28, 2021 ...afraid to approach people there with a request for a call that will be rewarded, for example, with an iTunes Gift Card.
iOS App Store Optimization - 2010 vs 2020 Posted on June 18, 2019 Initially, Apple removed the App Store from the desktop version of iTunes, making it harder to reach app downloads directly from external websites.
Managing organic growth expectations for your app Posted on April 23, 2019 A recent study by Tune has shown that paid app installs increase organic installs by 1.
App Store Optimization on Google Play vs. App Store: Differences that you need to know Posted on November 29, 2018 An app's metadata is the information you enter into the iTunes Connect page.
Once again, @Google has pushed back its deadline to deprecate third-party #tracking #cookies in #Chrome -- this tim… https://t.co/qUUXu1ls8c(about 4 days ago)
Thanks to talented #content creators and innovative #apps, #influencer #partnerships are more effective than ever.… https://t.co/WhxnggIvBq(about 10 days ago)
We're here to help! We've gathered expert from across the industry into a top 10 list of what *not* to do in your… https://t.co/5XsPdNAkCu(about 12 days ago)
Affiliate relationships are more 👏 than 👏 business 👏 as 👏 usual. A great partnership can make a program -- and a ba… https://t.co/Mvk8ClXtZg(about 18 days ago)
How can #brands attract the #influencers they want to work with in this competitive market? TUNE's partnerships man… https://t.co/rz2MH3SqFc(about 27 days ago)
- Connect Partner Spotlight: Find Your Influence Posted on 26th July 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 5 Tips on How to Stay Connected with Your Most Valuable Affiliates Posted on 20th July 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)
- TUNE Named a Leader in Affiliate Marketing Software in G2’s Spring and Summer 2022 Grid Reports Posted on 15th July 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)
- What Influencers Want from Brands in 2022 Posted on 07th July 2022 (about 1 month ago)
- 3 Benefits of an Affiliate Program for Small Businesses Posted on 01st July 2022 (about 1 month ago)
Grow the App users organically
Mobile Marketing Solutions
Performance based mobile marketing
The leading global app marketing consultancy
app analytics and marketing strategy
Fully-integrated optimisation solution for mobile apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tune representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.