Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company now has 16 offices around the world.
Adjust’s platform includes measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity and marketing automation products. Together, they make marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the 32,000 apps working with Adjust. Global leading brands including Procter & Gamble, Rocket Internet and Tencent Games have implemented its solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Analytics, TikTok Marketing|
- Ad spending on Facebook recovered quickly during pandemic Posted on November 27, 2020 by Anne Freer With consumer behaviour adapting to the new reality, advertisers were quick to adjust their social strategy.
- Video streaming apps were the most heavily downloaded for subscriptions Posted on October 20, 2020 by Anne Freer ...more often to stream video and TV during lockdowns, according to research by app marketing platform Adjust.
- Google adds new Lens functions for shopping and learning Posted on October 19, 2020 by Anne Freer In a blog post, the company explained that as people adjust to a new reality of using online learning and shopping more frequently, the search engine wants....
- INCRMNTAL receives $1.4 million in funding to boost incremental measurement of app campaigns Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer ” The platform works by taking data via an API through mobile measurements partners including Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular and Apple’s SKAdNetwork.
- Mobile shopping app engagement rates jump 40% in 2020 Posted on October 13, 2020 by Anne Freer ...40%. That’s according to new research mobile app marketing firm Liftoff in collaboration with app marketer Adjust.
- Big hike in app sessions for banking and investment apps during lockdowns Posted on October 06, 2020 by Anne Freer ...The coronavirus crisis had a big effect on finch apps according to research by app marketing platform Adjust and app intelligence provider Apptopia.
- Gamers want rewarded ads that are relevant to them Posted on September 14, 2020 by Anne Freer “As media plans are being adjusted to account for the massive increase in digital media consumption this year, a deeper understanding....
- TikTok launches new feature to Stitch together content from other users Posted on September 07, 2020 by Anne Freer The option can be adjusted for each individual video.
- How to improve your app marketing by leveraging seasonal changes Posted on November 02, 2020 Iconography is important, so apps will often adjust their screenshots to include visuals relevant to the season or event.
- Prototype vs Proof of Concept vs MVP in mobile app development Posted on October 19, 2020 ’ This method allows you to start the learning process immediately, and make adjustments along the way, by building a product and seeing if and how customers engage with it.
- Empowering TikTok marketers with data [video] Posted on October 09, 2020 Isabel Ferreira (Director of Sales, UK & Ireland @ Adjust) presented at TikTok Marketing Strategies about how TikTok marketers should analyse data in order....
- You’ve been given the gift of time on iOS 14 changes. Don’t waste it. Posted on October 07, 2020 If you share that information with your ad networks, they will also be able to adjust for the right amount of anonymized users and make predictive models for your future yield.
- This year’s top app marketing trends Posted on October 05, 2020 automation, automation, and automation Research conducted by Adjust found that “marketers spend a disproportionate amount of time managing campaigns – like merging....
Be the first to leave a review.