Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company now has 16 offices around the world.
Adjust’s platform includes measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity and marketing automation products. Together, they make marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the 50,000+ apps working with Adjust. Global leading brands including Procter & Gamble, Rocket Internet and Tencent Games have implemented its solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
- Track and attribute mobile users
- Gold standard in customer support
- Unlimited raw data access
- Segment audiences for effective retargeting
- Assess traffic patterns and adapt
- Marketing automation that saves time and money
Adjust Audience Builder
Adjust’s Audience Builder provides the following for users:
- Power ads with the additions of retargeting and exclusion targeting
- Audiences automatically update themselves in real-time
- Upload lists directly to partners with the push of a button
- Create dynamic segments based on in-app behaviour
- Audience Builder has integration with Facebook
Adjust Audience Builder screenshot
Welcome to Adjust video
Adjusts details what they offer users, including their campaign management and fraud prevention features, in the video below:
Christian Henschel – Co-Founder & CEO
Christian Henschel is the co-founder and CEO of Adjust. His company is born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology.
Here are the key Adjust offices located around the globe.
Adjust GmbH, Saarbrücker Str. 37A, 10405 Berlin, Germany
Adjust Inc., 500 Montgomery Street, Suite A, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Adjust Inc., 110 Greene St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Adjust Software Ltd., 90 High Holborn, Holborn, London, UK WC1V 6LJ
Adjust GmbH c/o Alman, Kolektif House Levent, Esentepe Mah. Talatpasa cad. No:5/1 Levent, 5th Floor 57th Office
Adjust GmbH, Myasnitskaya 13/18, Moscow, 101000, Russia
Adjust France SARL., 67, avenue de Wagram – 75017 Paris, France
Adjust K.K., Shibuya Mark City West 23F, 1-12-1. Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan
Adjust GmbH (Beijing) Co., Ltd., Unit 1601-1607, Tower B, Jindi Center, No. 91 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100022
Adjust GmbH, 29/F Gopher Center, No.757 MengZi Road, HuangPu District, Shanghai, China 200023
Adjust Brasil Licenciamento de Software Ltda., Rua Itapeva, 574, office 51A, 01332-905, São Paulo, SP, Brasil
Adjust Korea Ltd., WeWork Yeoksam Station (adjust, 5F), 142. Teheran-ro, Yeoksam 1(il)-dong, Seoul, South Korea, 06236
Adjust GmbH, WeWork Yigal Alon St 114, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6744320, Israel
Adjust GmbH, Wework, office 1-142, Embassy Tech Village Devarabisanahalli, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Bengaluru, KA 560103, India
ADJUST SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. JustCo at MacDonald House, 40A Orchard Rd, 3rd floor, Singapore 238838
Adjust Jobs and Careers
Adjust lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Berlin, Tokyo, and Paris across roles in marketing, sales, and development.
You can find employee reviews of Adjust on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.The Mobile Streaming Report 2021: How marketers can adapt to a radical shift in user behavior
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Marketing, Growth Marketing|
- Pinterest extends Shopify integration with new seller tools Posted on April 23, 2021 by Anne Freer Retailers on Pinterest cab add up to 20 products to their feed adjusting the language, currency and availability of products as they go along.
- Games, education, and entertainment apps saw massive growth in 2020 Posted on April 13, 2021 by Anne Freer That’s according to new findings from global app marketing platform Adjust and its latest Mobile App Growth Report produced in collaboration with Facebook.
- TikTok ads Ad Library tool to show best-performing app ads Posted on March 22, 2021 by Anne Freer ...offers some good insights into well-performing ads and could serve as inspiration for marketers to adjust their campaigns.
- Adjust joins TikTok Business Marketing Partner Program Posted on February 08, 2021 by Anne Freer Adjust, the app marketing platform, announced that it has joined the TikTok For Business Marketing Partner....
- Mobile and digital ad spending during holidays shows signs of recovery Posted on January 28, 2021 by Anne Freer “Channels are still trying to adjust to ever-changing consumer behavior trends, but we are seeing trends emerge that highlight a steady....
- Apple to remove apps that track users without permission in 2021 Posted on December 11, 2020 by Anne Freer ” Apple previously delayed the rollout until 2021 to give developers more time to adjust.
- Ad spending on Facebook recovered quickly during pandemic Posted on November 27, 2020 by Anne Freer With consumer behaviour adapting to the new reality, advertisers were quick to adjust their social strategy.
- 4 Ways mobile apps drove health, happiness, and connectivity during the pandemic Posted on April 29, 2021 Consumers found themselves in need of adjusting their budgets once the pandemic hit for fear of losing their jobs, homes, and general financial....
- User behavior analytics in mobile games – 4 signs that you need it Posted on April 20, 2021 User behavior analytics tools show you when your players stop playing and how the adjustments you make impact their behavior.
- Why connected TV matters for app marketers Posted on April 19, 2021 At App Promotion Summit London (WFH), Isabel Ferreira (Director of Sales, UK&I @ Adjust) and Gijsbert Pols (Lead Product Strategist @ Adjust) delivered a session sharing key insights....
- 4 tips to improve mobile app UX/UI Posted on April 14, 2021 You can discover a specific group that enjoys and needs your app, and you should adjust your marketing efforts accordingly.
- User acquisition strategies to grow your app from Adjust and ironSource Posted on March 22, 2021 ...specific focus on non-gaming apps such as travel, music, shopping, and news, mobile marketing leaders Adjust and app monetization experts ironSource have teamed up to create a report that highlights app....
Super apps are a defining feature of the modern economy in many parts of the world. This is increasingly true in Af… https://t.co/I6cStGU0rG(about 8 hours ago)
OTT is a highly disruptive vertical, with an increasingly competitive ecosystem. But how will these companies monet… https://t.co/nDDSHyQixF(about 12 hours ago)
RT @IABUK: Understanding IDFA changes: 5 things to know 🔥 Navigate Apple's IDFA shift with some of the key takeouts from our event yesterd…(about 14 hours ago)
Don't miss the interview below with Adjust's Ozan Sisman to learn more on ad fraud prevention, Covid-19 trends for… https://t.co/pmbqas8n3R(about 16 hours ago)
Check out our case study to find out how @albomx leveraged Adjust’s Fraud Prevention Suite to increase their UA eff… https://t.co/zrYBq032FM(about 1 day ago)
Be the first to leave a review.