Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company now has 16 offices around the world.
Adjust’s platform includes measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity and marketing automation products. Together, they make marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the 32,000 apps working with Adjust. Global leading brands including Procter & Gamble, Rocket Internet and Tencent Games have implemented its solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Windows Phone|
- Consumers prefer targeted ads based on previous purchases Posted on May 22, 2020 by Anne Freer “By considering the environment – the topics and sentiments on a page – brands can adjust to the evolving landscape, engaging with consumers in appropriate environments.
- Join Adsider LIVE on May 21 to find out the latest insights into mobile marketing Posted on May 20, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Among the speakers are 20 top experts from IAB Tech Lab, Google, MoPub, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Criteo, Beeswax, Coca-Cola, Adverty, Admixer, and more companies.
- Utility, gaming and entertainment apps see steep increase in usage and installs Posted on April 28, 2020 by Anne Freer New data from Adjust reveals that business app user sessions were up 105% during Q1 while installs increased 70%.
- Bamboo launches Automated Facebook Ads Analyst to improve ROI of mobile ads Posted on April 16, 2020 by Anne Freer During early alpha testing, Bamboo noted that around 50% of platform sessions led to advertisers adjusting and optimising their ads based on the information bamboo.
- Adsider LIVE conference goes online in May: why app developers should join Posted on April 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...top experts in programmatic and app monetization and find the actionable recommendations on how to adjust.
- Fraudulent mobile ad installs are up 16% during coronavirus pandemic Posted on April 15, 2020 by Anne Freer ...phones and other devices to regularly browse the internet, could advertising fraud be on the rise? Adjust, the mobile marketing firm, recently sought to answer this question and analysed fraudulent activity....
- Adjust launches Control Center to manage mobile ads more effectively Posted on February 21, 2020 by Anne Freer Adjust,the mobile measurement and fraud prevention company, just launched its new Control Center to....
- TikTok now lets parents control screen time on the app for their children Posted on February 21, 2020 by Anne Freer TikTok has added a Family Safety Mode which lets parents adjust what type of content their children can view on the popular short-video app.
- Adjust expands team to push mobile marketing sales goals in 2020 Posted on January 29, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile measurement and fraud prevention company, Adjust, has just appointed Bill Kiriakis as SVP of Global Sale and Silvia Buermann as VP of Global Sales....
- Could tech fatigue have an impact on mobile advertising? Posted on January 09, 2020 by Anne Freer
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and the newest player on the market - Branch.
- “TikTok is not my target audience” - you are wrong & here’s the data Posted on April 29, 2020 Once set up, the content strategy model can be adjusted to your needs whenever needed.
- How to use automation to streamline data analysis Posted on April 23, 2020 Andy Chandler (General Manager for UK & Ireland at Adjust) & Andrew French (Chief Operating Officer at Coda) spoke at App Promotion Summit London WFH 2020....
- Industry insights: the impact of COVID-19 on mobile ad spend Posted on April 16, 2020 ...buy-side decision-makers are cutting all ad spend for Q1 and Q2 and almost 50% of all respondents are adjusting their budgets, less negative impact on digital spend is expected than on traditional spend....
- TikTok, Twitter & Snapchat: new traffic sources for e-Commerce you wish you would have used earlier [case study] Posted on April 13, 2020 Adjust Cooperation.
- Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2019) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Alberto Furlan TBA Mobile Spree by Adjust 2019 Mobile Spree is Adjust's mobile marketing conference.
Be the first to leave a review.