Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company now has 16 offices around the world.
Adjust’s platform includes measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity and marketing automation products. Together, they make marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the 32,000 apps working with Adjust. Global leading brands including Procter & Gamble, Rocket Internet and Tencent Games have implemented its solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Windows Phone|
- Hyper casual game installs spike during coronavirus lockdowns Posted on August 03, 2020 by Anne Freer According to Adjust research, the number of paid ad installs dropped 26% to 59% between October 2019 and March 2020.....
- US mobile ad spend growth estimates down from 21% to 5% in pandemic aftermath Posted on July 20, 2020 by Anne Freer 04 billion, but adjusted its outlook to just $4.
- Reddit adds postbacks for better mobile ads measurement Posted on July 16, 2020 by Anne Freer ...now configure post back event data that is shared from select Mobile Measurement Partners, including Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular, and Branch.
- Downloads and usage of transportation apps reveals shifting trends post-COVID-19 Posted on July 14, 2020 by Anne Freer ...that developers of transportation apps may want to tap into these changing consumer preferences and adjust their efforts according to commuter preferences.
- AppsFlyer, Adjust, Apptopia & Mintegral discuss the latest app trends & opportunities [webinar] Posted on July 13, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...what’s in store for app marketing for the rest of 2020 and beyond? Join Mintegral alongside Appsflyer, Adjust & Apptopia for an exclusive, free webinar on the current state of app performance, mobile growth....
- Apple makes it harder to track app installs from mobile ads Posted on July 03, 2020 by Anne Freer ...Advertisers (IDFA), which is “a random device identifier assigned by Apple to a user's device” (Adjust), has just been made useless.
- Cost to acquire shopping app users halves while engagement rises Posted on June 17, 2020 by Anne Freer According to brand new research from Liftoff and Adjust, the cost to acquire users making a first purchase more than halved in 2020 compared to the previous....
- Hyper casual game app installs double during Q1 2020 Posted on June 12, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to a new report from app marketing platform Adjust which analysed ad campaign datasets across the Unity platform.
- 5 emerging mobile trends in a post-COVID-19 world Posted on July 14, 2020 As more data emerges and trends become apparent, there’s plenty of room for businesses to adjust to the challenges brought on by the pandemic and come out stronger on the other end.
- User Acquisition is now automated. So, how should UA managers adapt? Posted on July 02, 2020 Sure, there are a few levers left for user acquisition managers to adjust.
- Coronavirus lockdown creates ample brand-building opportunities on CTV and OTT Posted on June 04, 2020 ...paused all advertising spend for the rest of the second quarter of 2020 while 46% of respondents are adjusting advertising spend for the same period.
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and the newest player on the market - Branch.
- “TikTok is not my target audience” - you are wrong & here’s the data Posted on April 29, 2020 Once set up, the content strategy model can be adjusted to your needs whenever needed.
Be the first to leave a review.