Button is the mobile commerce optimization platform that enables companies to drive revenue through commerce in their mobile apps and websites. Through higher-converting technology, Button embeds commerce actions inside publisher apps so that brands can grow their mobile business, publishers can increase their mobile revenue, and consumers can enjoy a better buying experience on mobile. Intent is changing. By closing the gap between browsing and buying, Button has driven over $2 billion in spending to date.
- Partnered with Walmart, eBay, Expedia, Uber, Foursquare, BuzzFeed, Hotels.com, Groupon, and other industry leaders.
- Raised over $64 million in venture capital from Icon Ventures, Capital One Growth Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DCM Ventures, Accomplice Ventures, VaynerRSE, and others.
- API offers publishers contextually-relevant actions, transforms a publisher-provided URL into an action, and more.
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
- YouTube is testing short-form video recording to rival TikTok Posted on June 29, 2020 by Anne Freer To create a video they simply hold and release the record button.
- Button partners with Adjust to optimise mobile app traffic Posted on June 05, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile commerce technology provider Button just announced a partnership with app marketing platform Adjust so brands can view app traffic....
- Bidalgo partners with TikTok to bolster campaign analysis Posted on May 11, 2020 by Anne Freer ...historical performance with built-in charts and export cohorted data for analyses with a click of a button.
- Free link tester for mobile offers Tracey goes Unlimited Posted on February 24, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev com or add it directly to Skype through the button below.
- Instagram lets go of long-form video standalone app IGTV Posted on January 22, 2020 by Anne Freer Instagram will be removing the IGTV button from its main home page in what feels like some admission that the standalone app failed to attract....
- In-app UX and localization: top pitfalls Posted on July 29, 2020 With right-to-left writing, action buttons and icons must logically be placed at left on the screen, so that they meet the user’s eye....
- The Ad game-changer: Programmatic meets In-game video ads Posted on May 20, 2020 ...is that the ad was served and how many seconds passed before the user pressed the deadly ‘skip’ button.
- “TikTok is not my target audience” - you are wrong & here’s the data Posted on April 29, 2020 These have options for adding website links and order now buttons on the ad itself, which helps users to land on the page directly.
- How to boost mobile survey response rates from 1% to 18% in 3 steps Posted on April 20, 2020 ...when the customer first launches the app and instead opt to show a survey at close, completed, or back buttons.
- In-App monetization during the time of Covid-19 Posted on April 08, 2020 A skip button on lengthier ads puts control back in the users’ hands and drives down abandonment rates.
Get access to thousands of exclusive offers with one link!
Game templates and marketing, no coding required
Cloud-based solution for smartphone and tablet publishing
Corona Labs Inc
Develop cross-platform mobile apps and games
Make and play - browser based playing and developing
Create and manage unlimited apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Button representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.