Frogslayer rescues stalled software projects and designs, builds, and scales new software solutions for mid-market companies. With a team of experienced developers, a unique approach, and a proven track record of delivering quality software, Frogslayer is dedicated to driving growth and success for its clients. When you partner with Frogslayer, you can expect results, not excuses.
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Custom Software Development
- Product Strategy
- QA & Testing
- Maintenance & Support
- User Research
- UI/UX Design
Ross is a management and technology consultant that’s advised over 100 clients since 2011 to help make buildings smarter, oil rigs safer, financial crime harder, healthcare more collaborative, and more. A software professional since 2008, Ross took over as CEO and Managing Partner of Frogslayer in 2012 to drive the growth of the firm and establish a top-technology advisory approach. Ross quickly built the firm’s reputation by maintaining a focus on client service and success.
909 Southwest Parkway E College Station, Texas 77840
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Mobile Web|
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Education, Enterprise, Financial, Healthcare, Restaurant|
- Is Custom Software CapEx or OpEx? In today’s fast-paced world, custom software has emerged as an indispensable tool for mid-market companies needing to maintain a competitive edge, offering tailored solutions to their needs that...
- Diving Deep: How I Applied Diving Skills to Software Development At first glance, scuba diving and software development may seem worlds apart. However, as my software career evolved and my hobbies in the sea deepened, I noticed several parallels between the two. The...
- The Blurred Line Between Work and Home: Tips for Finding Work-Life Balance As I write this post, my desk is littered with toy cars my 3-year-old is trying to get me to play with. It’s a scene familiar to many remote workers who have had to juggle work and family life in recent...
- Demystifying Front-End Testing Software developers have long recognized the immense value of testing techniques in ensuring the reliability and stability of backend applications. But what about the realm of front-end development? Throughout...
- Under The Scope: How Client Engagement and End-User Mindsets Lead to Project Success When thinking about project management and success, three things typically first come to mind: Scope, Budget, and Time. While these factors shape a big part of a project’s success, they are not the only...