Frogslayer rescues stalled software projects and designs, builds, and scales new software solutions for mid-market companies. With a team of experienced developers, a unique approach, and a proven track record of delivering quality software, Frogslayer is dedicated to driving growth and success for its clients. When you partner with Frogslayer, you can expect results, not excuses.
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Custom Software Development
- Product Strategy
- QA & Testing
- Maintenance & Support
- User Research
- UI/UX Design
Ross is a management and technology consultant that’s advised over 100 clients since 2011 to help make buildings smarter, oil rigs safer, financial crime harder, healthcare more collaborative, and more. A software professional since 2008, Ross took over as CEO and Managing Partner of Frogslayer in 2012 to drive the growth of the firm and establish a top-technology advisory approach. Ross quickly built the firm’s reputation by maintaining a focus on client service and success.
909 Southwest Parkway E College Station, Texas 77840
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Enterprise, Financial, Healthcare|
- 8 Best Practices for Onboarding Software Developers In software development, project success is dependent on the expertise, adaptability, and productivity of its team members. But, prior to those individuals being introduced to projects, they’re introduced...
- Pursuing Growth: 3 Ways to Overcome Roadblocks to Personal Growth At Frogslayer, we adhere to 5 core values: Give A Shit, Take Ownership and Act, Act Transparently, Pursue Growth, and Pull Together. While I identify with all five, Pursue Growth really resonates with...
- Unlocking Success: 5 Tips for Your First Year as a Developer When I stepped into my first role as a software developer, I remember being overwhelmed with questions and nerves. Until that point, I did most of my coding alone for either school or personal projects....
- Why Design Isn’t Just an Up-Front Activity in Software Development So, the design of your product is complete! All that extensive research and understanding of your users’ goals has paid off, leading to a perfectly crafted solution. Your plan is in place, the development...
- Velocity in Software Development: Fast, Furious, … and Flawed? Imagine a thrilling software development race where developers zoom around the office on tiny race cars, navigating coding challenges and collecting story points like Mario collects coins. The faster they...