Y Media Labs is a leading digital agency and mobile app developer based in San Francisco and covers the full gamut of app-related services, from brand strategy to design and technology implementation. Competent in native apps for Android, iOS, iPad and Windows Phone, it also offers UX and UI design, audience insights, prototyping and testing of your app.
The portfolio of Y Media Labs speaks for itself – its “Nom Nom Paleo” app is number one in the “Food and Drink” category on the App Store, it developed PayPal’s mobile platform, its Syncplicity app for businesses has been featured on CNBC, and Montessorium, a learning app based on the Montessori method, won Apple’s App Store App of the Year in 2010.
- Has developed a streak of e-Commerce apps such as PayPal and Credit Karma
- Portfolio includes works for the BBC, American Express and eBay
- Ranked 46 on Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies” list
Y Media Labs Services
- Product Strategy
- Cross Platform Development
- Mobile User Experience Design
- Mobile Quality Assurance (QA)
- Testing & Deployment
Y Media Labs Info
- Design by nature: Ethos for building a sustainable future By Melissa Belongea, Content Strategist, YML January 21, 2020 It’s 2021 and whether you believe in placebos or the positioning of the sun, the turn of a calendar year is a great excuse to breathe in...
- C3.ai, the leader in enterprise AI and a YML client, skyrockets after IPO December 14, 2020 C3.ai, renowned as the "world's largest enterprise AI production footprint," has officially IPO'd and is quickly surpassing expectations, highlighted by the...
- Uncomfortable Conversations: YML’s Ashish Toshniwal on how to make Silicon Valley more inclusive This story originally appeared in Ad Age on December 4, 2020. It is part of a recurring series of Q&As called “Uncomfortable Conversations,” taking on the sometimes tough, but always...
- YML attracts talent from leading tech companies, boasts 86% new business win rate in 2020 Seasoned talent joins from Uber, AirBnB, Google, Tesla, Amazon, Sonos and from leading agencies including AKQA, Razorfish and W+K. December 3, 2020 2020 threw businesses into complete chaos. No one knew...
- Customer experience during a pandemic: 5 steps to map a path forward By Marcela Lay, November 17, 2020 There is no question that customers' expectations have changed and will continue to change during and after the pandemic. It used to be that the customer experience...
Where Software Concepts Come Alive™
We design and develop smart apps to reinvent your business
Y Media Labs
A human touch in a mobile universe
Designing technology for today’s mobile generation
Dedicated development teams provider
Y Media Labs Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Y Media Labs representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.