HestaBit is an established globally managed IT service provider that purely focuses on the end user. We have successfully created technology masterpieces with our varied experience in web and mobile technologies. All these years, we have managed to drive ideas with some of the biggest brands, channels and startups.
Our customer centric approach helps us transform ideas into meaningful applications.
HestaBit Facts In a Flash :
9+ years of global presence in IT industry
Established client base in 50+ Countries
500+ successfully accomplished projects
100% growth rate
147+ in house professional team
Profound experience in web design, mobile and web development, eCommerce development, staff augmentation etc.
A) Ranked #1 on people per hour for Worldwide web and mobile development
B) Top mobile app development company by GoodFirms
C) 4.9 star rated by Clutch
Our Process :
We focus on blending their creative ideas with our skills to develop the next disruptive startup.
We sit with the client, talk about the USP and core features of the project.
Our objective is to create many more technology tools that perform excellently in the hands of its customers.
Our Areas of Expertise :
Mobile App Development | Web App Development |Web Design | Software Development | AR/VR | PPC Management | Staff Augmentation | Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
- Mobile App Development
- Android App Development
- IOS App Development
- Hybrid App Development
- Web App Development
- Staff Augmentation
- PPC Management
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
71-75 Shelton street, Covent Garden
247/32, D-Block, Sector
Level 6, Pentagon P-2,
Hadapsar, Pune - 411028
2nd floor, Clover Bay Tower
Al Abraj Street, Business Bay
99 Wall Street #2778
New York, NY 10005
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, Augmented Reality, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web|
|Locations:||Australia, India, UK, USA|
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Education, Enterprise, Financial, Games, Healthcare, Restaurant, Social, Startup, Travel|
😇 Challenge leads to change! 💁 This Women's Day, our Men of #HestaBit challenges inequality in all forms. 🤩 Let's t… https://t.co/qZGjUUuZ9z(about 695 days ago)
👩💻With remote working fueling surge to digitalization, assessment of your business's vulnerability is equally impo… https://t.co/xU0ADcL4Il(about 722 days ago)
🙌Together we can achieve so much more! 💁♀️This World #Cancer Day, let's do our part as an individual and a corpora… https://t.co/DorZQmV5os(about 727 days ago)
💁♀️Sharing is not always caring! ⚠️Beware of what you share and with whom you share. 🔐This Data Privacy Day, let's… https://t.co/iq4aRI7GU7(about 734 days ago)
🧐 What's new with Whatsapp's latest privacy update? 🕵️♀️ The journey from "Hey there, I'm using WhatsApp!" to "Hey… https://t.co/d9OROMxlSL(about 747 days ago)
- Predictive Analytics: Determine Your Mobile App’s Future You might have heard this many times that if you are not learning from your mistakes, you are not learning at all! It applies to every person seeking improvisation and success in their lives. For business owners, keeping track of their business structure, position, and outcomes becomes essential to gain a competitive edge. But how can one differentiate oneself from the crowd of marketers striving to become their customers’ favourites? How will business owners prevent themselves from committing a mistake that can damage their business reputation? Well, there are a plethora of answers to this question, and several tactics can prepare you for the future. However, one of the most preferred and prevalent is predictive analytics of your business. It is a process that uses statistical data to predict the outcomes. Now, imagine how wonderful it will be if you can transform these data sets into helpful insights for analysing the performance of your digital business. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if you could predict the highs and lows in your mobile app and enhance them to increase its performance and productivity? Well, this article will discuss the importance of predictive analytics (or modelling) in mobile app development. Along with this, …
- Android Versions List: A Complete Journey From Android 1.0 to 12 (Contd.) So, welcome back to the world of Android versions. I hope you remember what we have discussed in our last blog. Till now, we have learned about how Android evolved and what were the initial versions that revolutionised the way a mobile device can function. In our last blog on Android Versions List, we gave you an overview of the evolution and features of Android versions up to Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). Therefore, let’s continue from where we left this discussion and start with the next Android version in the list, and that’s Android 4.0 (IceCream Sandwich). But before starting that, a fun fact: Do you ever realise that all the versions of Android are initially named in alphabetical order from A to P until Android Q is replaced by Android 10? If not, then have a look at this picture below. Nice, isn’t it? Android 4.0 (IceCream Sandwich) Released in October 2011, Android 4.0 emerged as Android’s official entry into the realm of modern design. This version was an amalgamation of the visual concepts of tablet-oriented Honeycomb and the other features associated with smartphone-oriented Gingerbread. It became the first Android version that supported face recognition to unlock the smart device and …
- 360° Modern FinTech Guide For Startups: Develop An Effective FinTech App in 7 Steps Fintech app development is the next biggest thing with the highest adoption rate worldwide. Looking to build one such app? Here is the last fintech guide you need.
- Fluttering Your Business In App Development: 8 Steps To Building Your Flutter App It’s been an exciting tour from “Introducing Flutter” to now “building your first application using Flutter.” So far, we have covered almost everything in our Flutter series. It’s high time we end the series by learning to build a basic Flutter application so that you get everything under one umbrella. The best part about Flutter is that you do not have to spend months learning new languages and frameworks. The process of mobile app development has never been easier with Flutter. Primarily because this technology offers you an advanced level of software kit compiled with all plugins and widgets. For a product owner developing an application with Flutter is no more than an exciting story. With other databases and software environments, it’s a never-ending battle between Android and iOS. However, with Flutter, you have fewer concerns. So let’s start our final ride by creating a brand new Flutter application together. Before we start with the development life cycle, let’s quickly glance at a few essential highlights from the past series. Flash Highlights of Flutter: Despite being a brand new technology (launched in 2017), Flutter is used by 39% of the developers worldwide. It will not be surprising if we tell …
- Android Versions List: A Complete Journey From Android 1.0 to 12 When you will turn your head and look back, you will realise what a fantastic journey it has been! Android has metamorphosed both visually and functionally from its first commercial release in 2007 to improved updates till today. Although, like other technologies, Google’s mobile OS started scrappily. However, with time, it evolved as a dominator in the field of mobile operating systems, winning the hearts of more than 2.8 billion users worldwide. Today, in this article, we will talk about this globally renowned platform’s journey from birth to the present. This informational piece will bring you a fast-paced tour to relive the entire trip of transforming Android versions. The possibility is you might end up taking services from an Android application development company after reading the entire blog. The Early Days: Android Beta, Android Version 1.0 and 1.1 The ride started in 2003 when the development of Android was started by Android Inc., which Google later purchased in 2005. Google launched the beta version of Android on November 5, 2017, with the assistance of Open Handset Alliance (OHA). However, the development of its SDK took around seven days, and Google released it on November 12, 2007. Many public beta versions …
Digital Brand Group
Forward Thinking Applied
Global Design and Development Agency
Core Mobile Apps
A Creative Mobile App Development, Web Design and SEO agency
Custom Technology. Intuitive Design.
Leading Mobile App Development Company
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a HestaBit representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.