DMI is an end-to-end mobile development company, though the range of its work is huge – from UX/UI design to R&D, from integration to development, from QA Testing to strategy and marketing, the company covers every aspect of mobile and mobility solutions. Its experience and past work covers e-commerce, hospitality apps, language learning and tourism apps as well as business solutions for large corporations.
DMI is also truly global, with over a dozen offices in the US and more in the UK, Germany, Spain and India to name a few. Looking at the app development side alone, the company offers competitor benchmarking, prototyping, user and guerrilla testing, backend integration and maintenance after the app is completed.
Their list of case studies and portfolio is so long it needs to be indexed, they also won the Top Places to Work award by the Washington Post and two American Advertising Awards in 2015.
- 250+ mobile projects in 12 months from 2014/2015
- Clients include RBS, Rosetta Stone and Toyota
- Won a large number of awards including a Webby award in 2015
- 1,000+ employees workforce
- worked for US government on a number of projects
- was named by Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies
DMI: How can mobility transform your business?
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS|
|Locations:||Germany, India, Sweden, USA|
|Cities:||New York City|
- 40% of Gen Z and millennials are shopping on social media Posted on April 08, 2021 by Anne Freer ...survey found that 60% of shoppers purchased items after seeing influencer content online while 46% admit to making a social media purchase at least once a month.
- Food delivery app Wolt raises $530 million to expand into groceries Posted on January 27, 2021 by Anne Freer But the company admitted that grocery is a difficult battle field because the margins are relatively narrow.
- App stores remove 48,000 mobile game apps in China Posted on January 15, 2021 by Anne Freer China requires all mobile games to request a license from its National Press and Publication Administration before they can be released.
- Fitness app Keep secures $360 million in funding round Posted on January 14, 2021 by Anne Freer Its offerings include treadmills, smart wristbands and even clothing.
- Spotify insights reveal major podcast advertising opportunities Posted on December 09, 2020 by Anne Freer ...impacted listening in general with 55% more users aged 16 to 40 years listening to music globally and 68% admitting to discovering new content based on algorithms and recommendations.
- Majority of marketers expect iOS14 changes to affect their budgets negatively Posted on November 23, 2020 by Anne Freer However, some 80% admit that it’s likely similar privacy rules will come to Android.
- App Growth Awards 2020 Finalists Announced Posted on November 18, 2020 by Emily Hazlewood ...ReflectlyPeter Fodor, AppAgentSaket Toshniwal, LOVOOTikTok CampaignPhotoSì by REPLUGkaufDA by Admiral MediaVestaire by FanbytesDodo by Artics Mobile SolutionsAirBrush by Yoke NetworkApp Data PlatformSensor....
- 15 overlooked sources of paid traffic for affiliate marketers Posted on April 08, 2021 Snapchat and/or TikTok How do you do, fellow kids? I’ll admit up front that I’ve never understood Snapchat or TikTok.
- How to build a profitable real estate mobile app Posted on March 30, 2021 ...Calculator Virtual Tour Databases management Detailed Information for Property Listings Admin Panel or Profile Functionality CRM Solution and Push Notifications Customer Support Panel....
- How to develop a Vaccination Tracker healthcare app Posted on March 10, 2021 ...Eligibility and availability of vaccinations Desired features in a Vaccine Tracking app Dashboard Administrator Panel Patient’s Window Management of Vaccination/Medication Push notifications....
- Why to convert an Ecommerce store into a mobile app Posted on March 03, 2021 Role-based dashboard - shows data according to the role of an admin A unique dashboard, a role-based dashboard shows the data that goes perfectly with the role of....
- How to choose the best mobile affiliate partner Posted on February 11, 2021 The admin system and its admin panel’s accessibility play a very important role in the monetizing process.....
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Apadmi Europe App Developers Guide The European app market is continuing to grow, so you’ll need the best....
Design. Build. Grow.
Galaxy Weblinks Inc
Delivering Solutions that Transcend Technology
Mobile apps with a B2B and B2C focus
Mobile app Development Company
PASSIONATE TO CODE YOUR SUCCESS
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a DMI representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.