Intellectsoft is a digital transformation consultancy that provides cutting-edge engineering solutions for global organizations. Our award-winning global company helps companies accelerate the adoption of new technologies, untangle complex issues, and orchestrate ongoing innovation.
Each day companies ranging from startups to the world’s most recognizable brands, including Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson leverage Intellectsoft’s creative solutions and mobile development services to enhance their products and maximize KPIs, in addition to achieving exponential growth.
Hospitality, Healthcare, Insurance, Construction, Business Services, FinTech, E-commerce, IoT, Cloud, AI/ML, Blockchain
- Ranked a Top App and Software Developer in 5 categories by Clutch in 2020
- Ranked a Top App Developer in Enterprise and Retail categories by Clutch in 2019
- Recognized as a “Global Leader” in software engineering by Clutch in 2019
- Ranked a highest-rated B2B services provider in Eastern Europe by Clutch in 2019
- Ranked a top B2B provider of software and technology development services in California state by Clutch in 2019
- Named a Leading Developer in the UK by Clutch in 2018
- Named #1 App Developer in Ukraine and Belarus on Clutch in 2018
- Ranked among Top Mobile App Development Companies 2017 by ITFirms
- Rated Top 1 among Top Custom Software Development Companies 2017 by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 1 among Top European App Developers by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 3 among Top Mobile Application Developers by Good Firms
- Rated Top 1 among The Best App Creation for Small Businesses of 2017 by 10TopTenReviews
- Rated Among World’s Best App Development Companies 2016 by Business of Apps
- Ranked a Top App and Software Developer in 13 categories by Clutch in 2022
Alexander Skalabanov– Founder & Board Member at Intellectsoft
Alexander Skalabanov is the co-founder and CEO of Intellectsoft, the technology partner of Fortune 500 organizations. With deep roots in software engineering, Alexander leads the team behind innovative software solutions in the healthcare, fintech, construction and hospitality sectors. As a technology visionary, he is an active investor and mentor to startups.
Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
Headquarters and Sales
New York (USA)
Seattle, WA USA
- Custom iOS & Android apps development
- Native & cross-platform solutions
- Second platform app development
- UI/UX design
- Consulting & prototyping
- Automated QA & testing
- Power management
- Maintenance post-warranty support
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS|
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Education, Enterprise, Financial, Games, Healthcare, Restaurant, Social, Startup, Travel|
Native vs cross-platform development: which one is the best option in 2022? Posted on March 10, 2022 Intellectsoft Considering such a constantly growing number of apps on both Google Play Store and Apple....
Top 5 Android frameworks to ensure a successful app launch in 2022 Posted on February 22, 2022
Best mobile IDEs for Android Posted on November 17, 2021
Fintech mobile apps: main trends to keep an eye on Posted on July 28, 2021 14 years in operation, Intellectsoft has extensive experience in building mobile app solutions for companies across various....
Key engagement models & billing plans for effective software development outsourcing [ebook] Posted on May 19, 2021 Intellectsoft has years of experience in outsourcing software development to companies that represent....
Intellectsoft has 15 years of deep domain expertise in delivering scalable and feature-rich software solutions. We… https://t.co/mHig1dtYyM(about 11 days ago)
In our latest blog post, we are going to dive deep into data governance. We will explain what data governance is,… https://t.co/FEMBimuBcf(about 16 days ago)
Check out the full version of a client success story to see what solution our team created, and how it helped E&Y i… https://t.co/IqbKV0hKUJ(about 18 days ago)
Data governance is associated with a few challenges. In our latest article, you can explore what are the challenges… https://t.co/j2GwFFl6Ma(about 20 days ago)
The global neobanking market is valued at 66.82 billion and analytics predict steady growth till 2030. Let’s take a… https://t.co/n7ROGzAPjJ(about 24 days ago)
- Data Governance: Use Cases and Ways of Implementation We live in the era of overflowing data. It’s everywhere, especially when it comes to businesses. Nowadays, companies gather more and more unstructured and cluttered...
- Main Data Governance Challenges and Ways of Solving Them At least 46% of businesses don’t have a formal strategy for data usage. Without effective data management, companies run the risk of mishandling sensitive data,...
- Banking on the Hybrid Cloud: What Big Banks Can Learn from Neobanks A financial crisis in 2008 resulted in the rise of neobanks, financial institutions that have no physical branches and operate only online. The initial business...
- How to Create a Money Transfer App – Step-by-Step Guide Remember back in the day when you had to stand in long banking queues just to transfer money? If you don’t, you’re lucky not to...
- 8 Emerging Construction Technology Trends 2023 The general saying that the construction industry is far behind in embracing modern technology in its day-to-day operations has been proven wrong again post-COVID. The...