VironIT is a custom software development company that offers its services to anyone who looks for software development: large companies and SMEs, start-ups, and even individuals.
Our company has completed projects of varying complexities within different industries. We are experienced in media and entertainment, game development, medicine, the public sector, banking, gambling, and more.
Based on many years of experience, we know that every business has a different software and hardware environment. Our team takes the perspectives of our clients and their diverse claims in software development. That’s why we provide a wide range of software development services, including mobile applications, web-based products, software solutions for business, full-cycle development, and the support of developed applications.
The software development process by VironIT is focused on meeting the specific requirements of the customer, choosing optimal solutions, as well as minimization of material and time resources required for the project.
Our core specializations
✔️Game development (AR/VR),
✔️Java (Spring, EJB),
✔️PHP (Laravel, Symfony, Zend),
Services We Provide
- Game Development,
- Media & Entertainment,
- Public Sector,
- Travel & Hospitality.
Achievements and Recognition
- In January 2016, the mobile game developed by VironIT has gained more than $2mln in revenues.
- Feedspot.com included VironIT’s corporate blog in its Top 50 software development blogs in the world.
- VironIT is ranked among Top 15 Belarus software development companies by Clutch.
- VironIT company supported the first Belarusian round-the-world flight
- VironIT Named Among the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in 2018 by “The Silicon Review” Magazine
- VironIT is a member of High Tech Park, which allows IT entities to take advantage of lower costs and less stringent regulations inside the country.
Maksim Osipau, Co-owner at VironIT
Maksim Osipau is a brilliant programmer who secured first places in several international Computer Science Olympiads and now generally manages the processes of the company. He started his company by developing an RTS game, launched in 2007 on PC.
Alexey Grakov, Co-owner at VironIT
Alexey has over ten years of experience in IT. He has worked for Viaden (acquired by Playtech) and IBM projects (as an employee at IBA Group). Currently, Alexey is responsible for evolving innovative technologies including blockchain and AR/VR.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, Augmented Reality, iOS, Mobile Web, Virtual Reality|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a VironIT representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.