With a team of 70+, Apadmi is a mobile technology company that works with clients of all sizes to understand how and where to use mobile in their organisation to make life better for customers and internal staff alike – delivering the complete solutions needed to make it happen. Their clients include Argos, the NHS, BBC, Co-op, United Utilities, AstraZeneca, Lexus, and Range Rover.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...Studio, The App Business, Miquido, Mind Inventory, Promatics,Borne,Nodes,Chelsea Apps Factory,Apadmi, Fueled,Mubaloo,Ready4s,The Sound Pipe Media,nomtek,Waracle andThe Distance.
- Event write-up: Transforming Digital Health through Data Posted on 09th December 2019 (about 1 day ago)
- Not all Apadmi awards are created equal Posted on 20th November 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- First year in the industry: Apadmi’s Marketing Apprentice Posted on 31st October 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Apadmi Ventures invests in new childcare disruptor: Student Nannies Posted on 14th October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Apadmi marks its tenth year with huge growth Posted on 16th September 2019 (about 3 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.