With a team of 70+, Apadmi is a mobile technology company that works with clients of all sizes to understand how and where to use mobile in their organisation to make life better for customers and internal staff alike – delivering the complete solutions needed to make it happen. Their clients include Argos, the NHS, BBC, Co-op, United Utilities, AstraZeneca, Lexus, and Range Rover.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...Studio, The App Business, Miquido, Mind Inventory, Promatics,Borne,Nodes,Chelsea Apps Factory,Apadmi, Fueled,Mubaloo,Ready4s,The Sound Pipe Media,nomtek,Waracle andThe Distance.
- The GM Future of Health Challenge is on! Posted on 03rd July 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- A day in the life of a… HR & Recruitment Officer Posted on 01st July 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Endurance sport tech: making sense of performance sensors Posted on 24th June 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Driving tech change in healthcare Posted on 14th June 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Everything you missed from our voice technology event Posted on 13th June 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.