Jelvix is an IT consulting and software development company with over 10 years of experience and development centers in Europe and America.
Jelvix’s most prominent clients include Samsung, KIA, Canon, Benzinga, Nexus, Auchan, etc.
Being ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified, we combine deep industry expertise and advanced analytics capabilities to help our clients shape their business strategies and drive growth.
Accumulated expertise made us a recognized partner for businesses in Healthcare, Fintech, Real estate and Enterprise.
Powered by the Top 4% of the talent pool, Jelvix is a team with more than 50% of A-level experts. 76% of our revenue is generated from contracts lasting more than a year.
Our work has been featured on Entrepreneur, Forbes, BusinessCloud, Digital Journey, and others.
- Ranked among the Clutch’s Top 1000 Global Companies in 2022
- Ranked as one of the Top Rated Software Development Companies by Softwareworld
- Ranked as one of the Top 100 Software Development Companies in 2023 by Techreviewer
- Ranked as one of the Top Healthcare App Development Companies in 2022 by Mobily App Daily
- Ranked as one of the Top VR & AR companies in Eastern Europe in 2022 by Clutch
- Ranked as one of the Top Blockchain Development Companies by GoodFirms
- Ranked as one of the Top Software Development Companies in 2022 by DesignRush
- Ranked as one of the Top Custom Software Development Companies in 2022 by Clutch
Jelvix Features & Services
- We are saving up to 50% on the client's software development budget by focusing on their core business needs
- We are covering and maximizing of client's business drivers with an innovative tech approach
- We are ramping up the client's dedicated development team from our Top 4% of the talent pool
- We are testing client's boldest ideas in our in-house R&D lab
- We are providing digital transformation for businesses globally
- Custom software development
- Enterprise mobile app development
- IT Consulting & Strategy
- Software testing & QA services
- AR/VR Development
- Saas Development
- Dedicated Team Setups
Sasha Andrieiev is one of the pioneers of the e-business, outsourcing, and Tech industry market in Ukraine. The СEO & Founder of enterprise-level software development company Jelvix with almost 200 Tech Team members, contributing to multiple complex industries and narrow niches with clients across numerous markets. He is an expert in developing and implementing operational policies and strategic plans. He is a frequent visitor to discussion meetups and shares points on how innovations can be used to solve modern business challenges. Sasha Andrieiev shares his insights for Entrepreneur, Forbes, BusinessCloud, DigitalJourney, and others and ranks as an influencer on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Yaroslava Mudrogo 23 Kharkiv, Ukraine
Evgeniya Konovalets 36 Kiev, Ukraine
Meitnerstraße 6 Stuttgart, Germany
61-63 Shaftesbury Ave London W1D 6LD, United Kingdom
Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Kaupmehe tn 7-120, 10114, Estonia
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, Augmented Reality, Freelance, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web, Virtual Reality|
|Verticals:||Enterprise, Financial, Healthcare|
#Jelvix team expert received Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification, which confirms us as a trusted pa… https://t.co/eh3c10IWo3(about 19 hours ago)
According to Cybersecurity Ventures, the cloud, including public, private, and government-owned clouds, will store… https://t.co/KZ4ObuWQYS(about 1 day ago)
Explore the fascinating applications of #AugmentedReality in #Healthcare and how this cutting-edge technology is tr… https://t.co/NfITkB0XhQ(about 2 days ago)
#DeepTech goes beyond traditional technology and brings new approaches to problem-solving for companies, so busines… https://t.co/CgLZRNIuQR(about 3 days ago)
In this video, we'll tell you how to keep your #business #safe from #hackers and give you the top 5 website securit… https://t.co/TezNfPHDgL(about 3 days ago)
- The Future of The Modern Data Stack: Evolution Path & Prospects Once upon a time, collecting and processing data took a huge amount of time, but the development of the modern world and technologies has made it possible to create entire sets of tools for optimizing...
- Top Security Risks in Cloud Computing & Ways to Manage Them Remote working is becoming more and more popular for a wide range of reasons. As a result, more businesses rely on cloud-based technology. Cloud computing has become widely used in project management,...
- What Exactly Is System Integration, and How to Do It Right? As your organization rises, so does the number of software solutions that help it stay organized and efficient. A study by Productiv in 2022 found that the average size of a business app portfolio varies...
- Augmented Reality in Healthcare: the Multifaceted Opportunities You Need to Know About Market watchers say 2023 promises to be a challenging year for digital health executives and investors. Healthcare systems – a major segment of digital health buyers, are losing billions of dollars...
- Global Trends in Outsourcing: What to Expect for the IT Sector in 2023 The practice of hiring external IT specialists to handle specific in-house tasks becomes more popular nowadays. According to statistics, the global outsourcing market grows restlessly. All this means that...