Borne are an app development lab based in London. We are a digital agency that puts mobile first and our team of mobile app developers work to create apps and a digital presence for our clients that engage and excite your audience. With over 10 years experience, we know how to deliver.
Borne delivers App Design, UI/UX, Full Business branding, Research and App Development. We work with early stage start ups to help them with their branding, strategy and designs right through to the finished product. We also work with corporate clients and brands to assist them with their digital roadmap and achieve results on mobile.
- Digital product studio still founder owned
- Passionate about affecting change through the power of digital and mobile
- Clients include Shell, The British Army and Xendpay
- Should You Publish Your App on the Amazon App store? Posted on February 13, 2014 by Peter Keung This is borne out further in a comparison between download volume on Google Play and the Amazon App Store.
- Guide on tapping the full potential of subscription-based apps Posted on October 19, 2020 Then, over time, you will look at the metrics and see that your efforts have borne fruit.
- Deep dive into Deep Learning Posted on June 01, 2020
- A winning strategy for your eCommerce efforts in Southeast Asia - a vibrant (and varied) mobile-first region Posted on January 28, 2019 This is further borne out by way these buyers are based, with 55% in Indonesia and 33% in the Philippines – both countries....
⚕️ The biggest drivers of change we will see going into 2021 are still AI and the internet of things (IoT) in the h… https://t.co/8VqqWiWTh2(about 13 hours ago)
💰 An interesting read on the future of blockchain. We have seen a massive migration from hardware to software-base… https://t.co/WzO6fWTMnD(about 17 hours ago)
🏡 Apps have become an essential tool to increase efficiency and productivity when working from home.… https://t.co/bdJKfxXhqS(about 3 days ago)
📱At Borne, we understand that it is no secret that the success of your digital product relies on the user experienc… https://t.co/nqeb6R2wLS(about 4 days ago)
🖥️ Visit our website to be our next UX/UI superstar. 📌 Applications close: 12 December 2020 #digitaljobs… https://t.co/xerpkAeSbh(about 5 days ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Borne representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.