Borne are an app development lab based in London. We are a digital agency that puts mobile first and our team of mobile app developers work to create apps and a digital presence for our clients that engage and excite your audience. With over 10 years experience, we know how to deliver.
Borne delivers App Design, UI/UX, Full Business branding, Research and App Development. We work with early stage start ups to help them with their branding, strategy and designs right through to the finished product. We also work with corporate clients and brands to assist them with their digital roadmap and achieve results on mobile.
- Digital product studio still founder owned
- Passionate about affecting change through the power of digital and mobile
- Clients include Shell, The British Army and Xendpay
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...3 Sided Cube,Corporation Pop,Fan Studio, The App Business, Miquido, Mind Inventory, Promatics,Borne,Nodes,Chelsea Apps Factory,Apadmi, Fueled,Mubaloo,Ready4s,The Sound Pipe Media,nomtek,Waracle....
- Tom Leclerc, ASO Manager, Wooga on App Store Optimization Posted on February 02, 2015 by George Osborn ...Manager, Wooga on App Store Optmization Transcript Tom Leclerc, ASO Manager, Wooga Interviewer George Osborne at App Promotion Summit Berlin 2014.
- London Mobile Founder Adrienne Gauldie on Mobile Real-Time Bidding Posted on October 14, 2014 by Appindex Adrienne Gauldie, Founder of London Mobilewas interviewed byGeorge OsborneatApp Promotion Summit London 2014.
- AdColony Account Manager Paul West on Video Advertising [INTERVIEW] Posted on October 10, 2014 by Appindex Paul West, Account ManageratAdColonywas interviewed byGeorge OsborneatApp Promotion Summit London 2014.
- Should You Publish Your App on the Amazon App store? Posted on February 13, 2014 by Peter Keung This is borne out further in a comparison between download volume on Google Play and the Amazon App Store.
- Deep dive into Deep Learning Posted on June 01, 2020
- A winning strategy for your eCommerce efforts in Southeast Asia - a vibrant (and varied) mobile-first region Posted on January 28, 2019 This is further borne out by way these buyers are based, with 55% in Indonesia and 33% in the Philippines – both countries....
By charities embracing digital they can engage more people in hard to reach groups, meet unexpected demand and save… https://t.co/zaqwi3ij0s(about 2 days ago)
No two disabilities are alike so how do you design a product for that? How do you anticipate those needs? It’s ques… https://t.co/RoOQpqIy3q(about 2 days ago)
Great read by @ForbesTech on how tech is transforming our cities. #DigitalTransformation in the making 🏢 #TechNews… https://t.co/H4BkjCW6JZ(about 3 days ago)
#Covid19UK has sped up the process of #DigitalTransformation. Incorporating #digitalproducts into a business infras… https://t.co/eFj3ZHJhPZ(about 3 days ago)
#HealthTech is a tool that we are seeing significant growth in. Definitely something to consider moving forward esp… https://t.co/jBbOsY1iVX(about 4 days ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Borne representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.