TRIARE is a professional software development company that assists enterprises with top-notch IT Mobile solutions. The company works with a wide range of services: from simple apps to big e-commerce projects to client/server applications. It provides flexible collaboration.
Their development goes either with Scrum or Waterfall practices which suits both developed commercial ventures and systemic government departments. They practice a tailored approach to each organization and start building a solution from the discovery stage, which proved to be a priceless tool for cutting costs and time. Additionally, TRIARE adheres to open-source techniques and a high level of transparency and accountability.
Each project they undertake is supported by an outstanding team of experts with noble values in place: Responsibility, Reliability, and Relationships are the cultural pillars of the IT company. They nurture these values along with personal development and business innovation.
TRIARE has successfully completed almost a hundred cases in the following industries: Аutomotive, Fitness and Healthcare, E-commerce, Education (Schools, Colleges, Universities), HoReCa (Hotels, Restaurants, Catering), Transport (Logistics, Delivery), and Real Estate.
The company leverages the next tech stack: Android, iOS Since its 50+ strong team is constantly improving, more are added on a yearly basis. Contact for an estimate or a free inquiry.
As a mobile apps development company, we believe that a mobile-first approach to development is the best strategy for building a flexible product. Mobile-first requires that design and functionality considerations are made for mobile platforms before the desktop version is produced—a departure from development thinking of the past. Beginning with mobile-first design principles shapes the core functionality and essence of the product experience, and results in vastly improved outcomes because:
Handheld mobile devices have a totally different orientation to widescreen monitors; mobile-first prioritizes a focus on usability that can be subsequently scaled for desktop;
Mobile-first generally eliminates elements that are visually and functionally necessary, making for cleaner desktop versions, too!
- Mobile Development
- Web Development
- UI/UX Design
- Software Testing
Baidy Vyshnyvetskogo 56 Cherkasy, CK 18000, Ukraine
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web|
|Verticals:||Ecommerce, Education, Enterprise, Financial, Healthcare, Restaurant, Social, Travel|
The 7 steps for an app project Discovery phase Posted on January 19, 2021
- Difference Between Web Designers and Web Developers: How to Choose the Right Specialist The post Difference Between Web Designers and Web Developers: How to Choose the Right Specialist appeared first on TRIARE.
- The TRIARE approach: Exploring our UI/UX design development cycle The post The TRIARE approach: Exploring our UI/UX design development cycle appeared first on TRIARE.
- Website Feedback Form as The Main Tool for Effective Lead Generation The post Website Feedback Form as The Main Tool for Effective Lead Generation appeared first on TRIARE.
- Defenders on Demand: Best Practices for Cybersecurity of Your Business Mobile App The post Defenders on Demand: Best Practices for Cybersecurity of Your Business Mobile App appeared first on TRIARE.
- The Role of Backend Development for Mobile Apps in Meeting Your Business Expectations The post The Role of Backend Development for Mobile Apps in Meeting Your Business Expectations appeared first on TRIARE.
Game Development Services
Powerful web and mobile apps. Start-to-End
Top Rated Web and Mobile App Development Company
Value-driven Digital Transformation. IoT, AI, AR, VR, and end-to-end custom software development
Mobile app development
Solutions for the connected world
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a TRIARE representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.