Apptension is a Poland-based creative software house, focused on creating innovative experiences and solving complex problems. We’re a group of people who live & breathe technology and feel comfortable on the bleeding edge.
We’re passionate about delivering the most creative and effective solutions possible on time and within the budget. We specialize in crafting responsive web applications and user-friendly e-commerce as well as technically supporting game-changing startups.
We work with React Native to create cross-platform applications for iOS and Android. Thinking about IoT, bots or multi-device projects? Excellent, we love innovation as much as you do.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web, Web Development|
|Locations:||Asia, Australia, Europe, UK, USA|
Estimating budgets, running workshops, writing documentation… Can you guess what other 7 skills you’ll master when… https://t.co/tL3YQ8js4a(about 1 day ago)
Jakie korzyści niesie za sobą zastosowanie sztucznej inteligencji w firmie? Jak przygotować się na taką zmianę? Na… https://t.co/T4K7DjLHgs(about 32 days ago)
In June, our team took part in @TestingCup. Here’s what they have to say about this experience ⬇️ #testingcup… https://t.co/E8TKkkYwqI(about 47 days ago)
As the old saying goes, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Fortunately, that’s not the case with us. At Ap… https://t.co/TIBSvJsWEi(about 52 days ago)
We’ve got some really exciting news 🎉 We’re developing a revolutionary tech for measuring and improving employees h… https://t.co/qGz9d1PGks(about 54 days ago)
- 10 project management skills you’ll strengthen working at Apptension Posted on 17th September 2019 (about 4 days ago)
- TestingCup 2019: is the software testing event worth attending? Posted on 16th July 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Apptension After Hours | Tobiasz: Business Development Specialist with a DJ Mixer Posted on 10th July 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Operation brand refresh: the new face of Apptension Posted on 04th July 2019 (about 3 months ago)
- Remote work? Yes, please! Posted on 18th June 2019 (about 3 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.