Sonin is an award-winning app agency with over a decade of experience helping ambitious organisations to build the right products that make people’s lives better.
Our team of UK-based, expert app developers love bringing ideas to life. We’re a diverse bunch connected by a passion for mobile.
We work with companies who share our core values: to understand, care, and never stop thinking. This way, we share in every success.
The approach we take is closely collaborative. It’s tailored to the needs of each individual client and what’s best for them. By embedding ourselves in your company and industry, we can build an award-winning app that delivers value for you and your users.
We’ve applied this proven approach across a range of sectors: Financial Services, Retail & Consumer, Property, Logistics, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Travel & Leisure, Art & Textiles, Social, and Green Tech.
Our clients include The British Museum, esure, Schwartz & Morrisons, Ashcourt Group, Stella Artois, Chancellors, and many more. We also work with ambitious start-ups like OpenAir Med and Px3 to save lives and protect the planet.
Our services include:
Discovery: Product Strategy, Research, Workshops, and Roadmapping.
App Design: Strategy, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, and Usability Testing.
App Development: iOS, Android, Web, and Immersive.
Product Success: Analytics, User Feedback, and Insights.
- Discovery to prove the business case of your product before beginning development.
- UX/UI Design to create a delightful experience that drives results.
- iOS, Android, Web, and Immersive Apps that take advantage of everything each platform has to offer.
- Product Success that goes beyond your short-term challenges to ensure you achieve your long-term strategic goals.
Let’s build a best-in-class product, together. Get in touch today.
Sonin, 34 Bell Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7SL.
Sonin, 1 Lochrin Square, 92 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QA
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, Augmented Reality, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web|
- The power of geo-localized ads for app Acquisition and Retention Posted on February 24, 2020 The reasoning was that it was a new market and FlixBus did not yet have strong brand recognition.
- 5 ways to effectively engage with your gaming community Posted on December 11, 2018 Overcooked released a full Festive Seasoning DLC to get more families playing over their Christmas holidays meanwhile Pokemon GO increased....
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Sonin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.