TrafficGuard detects, mitigates and reports on digital ad fraud before it hits your advertising budget. Sitting within the advertising journey, TrafficGuard analyses impressions, clicks, conversions and events to mitigate ad fraud at its earliest reliable detection. Our proactive approach keeps your performance data clean, and helps you scale and optimise your advertising confidently.
No more aggressive blacklists hidden in black boxes. TrafficGuard is surgical by nature, relying on statistical invalidation rather than blanket blocking. Our surgical approach mitigates false positives and protects your valid traffic. Transparency is at the heart of our platform, giving you clear reasons for every invalidated engagement; and also enabling you to give agencies and traffic sources access to reporting on their traffic. This drives your advertising performance by helping your supply chain to optimise campaigns in real time rather than wasting time sending spreadsheets and manually reconciling media volumes.
TrafficGuard is trusted to protect ad spend of leading global businesses including super-apps Rappi and GoJek; major game developer, Glu Mobile; mobile ad agency, MUV; and eCommerce giants Bukalapak and Centauro.
Founded in 2015, TrafficGuard is a subsidiary of Australian Securities Exchange listed, Adveritas Limited (ASX: AV1) with global operations.
Learn more about TrafficGuard’s comprehensive ad fraud protection at trafficguard.ai
- Triple layered fraud protection
- Blocking fraud and invalid traffic at the impression, click and event levels
- Granular reporting and transaction level exports
- Dedicated reporting for traffic suppliers to drive optimization
- Machine learning trained to find and validate new fraud tactics as they emerge
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad Fraud Detection Tools|
- Apple to remove apps that track users without permission in 2021 Posted on December 11, 2020 by Anne Freer Luke Taylor, COO & founder at adtech company TrafficGuard, said.
- App Growth Awards 2020 Finalists Announced Posted on November 18, 2020 by Emily Hazlewood ...by PhitureBango Audiences by BangoStoryly by App SamuraiApp Analytics PlatformAppTweakApp AnnieTrafficGuardSingularAppsFlyerApp Marketing Agency of the YearTATAMJellyfishConsultMyAppCustomlyticsAppAgentApp....
- Real-time ad fraud protection helps Altrooz deliver high-value user acquisition Posted on September 21, 2020 “With TrafficGuard we can focus on KPIoptimizationsfor our advertisers to make sure they are getting their....
- 3 stats to inform your Ramadan marketing strategy Posted on March 18, 2020 This article was originally published on TrafficGuard’s blog Ad fraud prevention specialists TrafficGuard, in collaboration with market....
- M(L)yth Busters 6 myths of machine learning and fraud prevention debunked Posted on December 09, 2019 This article originally appeared on the TrafficGuard blog.
- Why machine learning should be part of your ad fraud defence Posted on November 26, 2019 “ML tools, such as those used by TrafficGuard, will enable the fight against ad fraud to move from detection to proactive mitigation in....
- Digital ad fraud in North America [Infographic] Posted on October 16, 2019 This article originally appeared on the TrafficGuard blog.
Best Search Software Finalist for @TheDrum Search Award. ⭐️ 🎉 Congratulation to all the finalists! 👊🏾… https://t.co/zttjWTPvVg(about 9 days ago)
How @googlecloud is enabling real-time ad verification and fraud prevention for TrafficGuard. Find out more 👉… https://t.co/Cu6eyhIwA6(about 16 days ago)
If you missed unique perspectives & insights from our chat with @KasnaCloud on @googlecloud OnAir, the session is n… https://t.co/vHbwSrsm61(about 18 days ago)
Ramadan sees app downloads surge 36.5%! 📱⬆️ Understand similar behavioural changes over Ramadan, that might impact… https://t.co/rojuWMUfzM(about 23 days ago)
Super excited to share with you all our first nomination for 2021 for @TheDrum Digital Advertising Awards in the ca… https://t.co/jv4qvghqAS(about 30 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.