TrafficGuard detects, mitigates and reports on digital ad fraud before it hits your advertising budget. Sitting within the advertising journey, TrafficGuard analyses impressions, clicks, conversions and events to mitigate ad fraud at its earliest reliable detection. Our proactive approach keeps your performance data clean, and helps you scale and optimise your advertising confidently.
No more aggressive blacklists hidden in black boxes. TrafficGuard is surgical by nature, relying on statistical invalidation rather than blanket blocking. Our surgical approach mitigates false positives and protects your valid traffic. Transparency is at the heart of our platform, giving you clear reasons for every invalidated engagement; and also enabling you to give agencies and traffic sources access to reporting on their traffic. This drives your advertising performance by helping your supply chain to optimise campaigns in real time rather than wasting time sending spreadsheets and manually reconciling media volumes.
TrafficGuard is trusted to protect ad spend of leading global businesses including super-apps Rappi and GoJek; major game developer, Glu Mobile; mobile ad agency, MUV; and eCommerce giants Bukalapak and Centauro.
Founded in 2015, TrafficGuard is a subsidiary of Australian Securities Exchange listed, Adveritas Limited (ASX: AV1) with global operations.
Learn more about TrafficGuard’s comprehensive ad fraud protection at trafficguard.ai
- Triple layered fraud protection
- Blocking fraud and invalid traffic at the impression, click and event levels
- Granular reporting and transaction level exports
- Dedicated reporting for traffic suppliers to drive optimization
- Machine learning trained to find and validate new fraud tactics as they emerge
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad Fraud Detection Tools|
- Join App Marketing and Ad Fraud webinar next Thursday 4th of June Posted on May 29, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Join IMVU's VP of Growth and bestselling author of Lean AI, Lomit Patel, along with, TrafficGuard's SVP of North America Jennifer Burrington, for an insightful discussion of app marketing....
- Introducing the world’s first FREE fraud protection for Google Ads Posted on April 28, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev This article originally appeared on the TrafficGuard blog In this time, when your digital advertising is more important than ever, we want to....
- Digital and mobile ad fraud to cause losses of $100 million by 2023 for North American advertisers Posted on February 18, 2020 by Anne Freer According to research by TrafficGuard and JuniperResearch, in 2018 advertisers lost a whopping $44 million in ad spend to fraudulent....
- Adjust wins Best Analytics Platform at 2019 App Growth Awards Posted on December 18, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Appsumer Kumulos Sensor Tower Singular TrafficGuard Kudos to Adjust team, folks keep making sure the app industry knows its metrics and ad....
- Real-time ad fraud protection helps Altrooz deliver high-value user acquisition Posted on September 21, 2020 “With TrafficGuard we can focus on KPIoptimizationsfor our advertisers to make sure they are getting their....
- 3 stats to inform your Ramadan marketing strategy Posted on March 18, 2020 This article was originally published on TrafficGuard’s blog Ad fraud prevention specialists TrafficGuard, in collaboration with market....
- M(L)yth Busters 6 myths of machine learning and fraud prevention debunked Posted on December 09, 2019 This article originally appeared on the TrafficGuard blog.
- Why machine learning should be part of your ad fraud defence Posted on November 26, 2019 “ML tools, such as those used by TrafficGuard, will enable the fight against ad fraud to move from detection to proactive mitigation in....
- Digital ad fraud in North America [Infographic] Posted on October 16, 2019 This article originally appeared on the TrafficGuard blog.
The impacts of Apple’s #IDFA removal, what advertisers are doing wrong with #consumerprivacy, and how adtech encour… https://t.co/gFSXNI16Wx(about 1 day ago)
RT @geoworldmedia: In a recent interview Luke Taylor COO and founder of @TrafficGuardAI talks about Apple’s rushed nature of the IDFA propo…(about 4 days ago)
TrafficGuard ranked as one of Australia and New Zealand's most innovative technology companies by @FinancialReview… https://t.co/f4ogLuf9ZB(about 11 days ago)
RT @RyanKlinefelter: Putting an end to mobile #AdFraud isn't going to be easy, but as @TrafficGuardAI’s Luke Taylor explains here, you can…(about 11 days ago)
RT @adtechdaily: TrafficGuard Recognized as Best #PPCOptimization Platform with 2020 MarTech Breakthrough Award https://t.co/iXVI9ZGEJy(about 15 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.