Anura is an ad fraud solution that accurately identifies bots, malware, and human fraud.
Anura’s solution mitigates ad fraud allowing advertisers to invest more resources towards growing their business. The Anura solution works to eliminate false positives by only marking visitors as fraudulent when it is 100% confident the visitor isn’t real.
Benchmarked against validated conversion data, Anura is able to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the solution. Anura also offers the most detailed analytics dashboard to provide the proof of fraud. With a combination of machine learning and experienced engineers, Anura can detect even the most sophisticated fraud techniques in real-time.
- Increase campaign performance
- Reduce chargebacks
- Reduce wasted ad spend
- Reduce TCPA issues
222 Carter Drive
Middletown, Delaware, 19709
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
mCommerce prices are up following Apple privacy changes Posted on September 29, 2021 by Anne Freer "ATT has had a seismic effect on the landscape of mobile advertising," explained Anurag Agrawal, vice president of product at Moloco.
Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Getting to Quality over Quantity: #LeadGeneration in a Tight Economy. A… https://t.co/nUUqaPj7SR(about 15 hours ago)
A great article about residential proxies dropped last week on @AdMonsters. They quoted our CEO, @richkahn. Check i… https://t.co/5y6qEBhy7x(about 18 hours ago)
Do you know how many types of #bots exist in the #digitaladvertising space? Our #adfraud solution detects bots befo… https://t.co/6mJLwD1Zdw(about 1 day ago)
We are wearing red today to promote awareness about ❤️ health. Did you know? According to the National Heart, Lung,… https://t.co/p7t9DwrB5y(about 4 days ago)
Happy Wednesday! In this week's #AnuraTalks video clip @richkahn explains how Click Fraud can creep into your… https://t.co/0c8UmfmAM8(about 6 days ago)
- Bad Bots are Winning: The High Stakes of Bots If you’ve been keeping up with the Elon Musk Twitter saga, you might have recently read about his latest move in his self-proclaimed war on bots. He famously claimed he would beat the bots or die trying. He immediately followed with a promise to authenticate real humans, a threat at click farms and scam users. The actual number of Twitter users, and thus the platform’s perceived value, became a contentious area for the deal that almost didn’t go through between Twitter and Musk. Twitter claimed that less than 5% of bots on the platform were actually spam bots, which is still debatable.
- Don’t Pass Go: Improve Your Lead Generation Tactics Pursuing fake leads isn’t just a waste of time; it’s also a waste of money and puts your company’s reputation at risk. On average, 25% of every dollar spent on leads is lost to fraud—percentages like that add up fast. As you work toward your 2023 marketing goals, new lead generation strategies are likely top of mind. However, finding quality prospects is trickier than it used to be. Focusing on quantity alone will not benefit your sales today or in the future, as many leads will be invalid—either providing fake information or legitimate contact information that was taken and shared without permission. Pursuing fake leads costs your company plenty in wasted hours, and it can also lead to fines if you reach out to someone whose personal information was stolen and they report the contact. The cost of violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) can range from $500 per violation (to $300 million!). Aside from the hit to your bottom line, it can also cost your company’s reputation.
Why CAPTCHA is Ineffective at Spotting Real Fraud
CAPTCHA is Worse than a Doctor's Handwriting — It Tests Everyone's Patience and Isn't a Healthy Solution
CAPTCHA is your attempt to prove to a computer that you are, in fact, not a computer. Ah, the irony of the CAPTCHA.
- 3 Steps to Prepare Your Online Fraud Defenses for 2023 Online ad fraud didn’t take a holiday, nor should your protection. As the start of a new year often coincides with goal setting and ambitious plans, prioritize protecting your online defense strategy. We won’t rehash it here, but we’ve already identified thefive biggest threats we faced in 2022. What’s shocking, and somewhat scary, is that there are still too many brand professionals who are not losing sleep about the risk and cost of online fraud. eMarketer reported that only 69% of agency professionals and 53% of brand professionals were evenworried about fraud. Yet the first step in solving any problem is always first to admit, “Houston, we have a problem.” Indeed, the numbers for 2022 indicate that it may havecost $81 billion in the US alone.
- The Top 5 Biggest Ad Fraud Scams of 2022 Ad fraud is one of the biggest challenges faced by the digital advertising industry. It cost businesses an estimated $100 billion in 2022, representing only about 20% of the $500 billion in global ad spend. Unfortunately, these types of scams are often overlooked. However, after a sharp uptick in 2020, spending on digital marketing continues to rise rapidly, and thus an increase in digital ad fraud is an expected outcome. In comparison, Juniper estimates only $420 billion in ad spend in 2022. Fraudsters predictably follow the money—half a trillion dollars were spent on digital ads in 2022.
The Fastest Growing Mobile Marketing Agency
Reduce Clawbacks. Fight Ad Fraud
Protect your ad spend
The unified marketing analytics platform
Mobile marketing attribution and analytics
Stop paying for fraudulent app installs
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Anura representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.