Search Ads is the Apple Inc. iOS app promotion platform for app developers to drive traffic for their apps via search.
The platform features two plans: Basic and Advanced.
With the Basic plan, currently available only for the US market, developers can set their app ad campaigns with a specific CPI they want to stick to and let it run automatically with minimal management on their part.
The minimum budget for the Basic plan is $5,000 per app per month.
The Advanced plan implies developers need to set up keywords they target and audiences they need to reach, set bids and budgets they plan to spend and pay only when mobile users tap on their ads.
- Reach engaged users at the exact moment they’re searching for your app
- 70% of App Store visitors search to find apps
- Set your own bids and budgets
- View detailed reports of all key metrics
- Pay only for installs at a cost you choose
- Intelligent automation maximizes results
- Pay only when a user taps on your ad
- Quick-view dashboard tracks ad performance
- Minimal ongoing management needed
- Choose keywords and audiences for your ads
Tom Pearman – Head of Partner Development, Search Ads UK at Apple
Tom is a commercial leader with over 15 years experience in media, marketing and business development spanning mobile and digital as well as traditional media channels.
Numbers & Revenue
- Apple has stated that 70% of all downloads come from searches
- The Search Ads conversion rate sits at 50%
- 77% of Search Ads generate a download that the end user was not expecting
- An average of 56% of users are reinstalling apps
- The average Cost per Tap of Apple Search Ads is around $0.84
Apple Search Ads Formats
Apple Search Ads uses a single, sponsored ad that may appear at the top of search results when a user is searching:
Apple Search Ads Format Example
All of these ads have a blue background and ad disclosure icon. It could appear in one of several formats, depending on the user’s device and what may work best for the search query and user.
How To Set Up Apple Search Ads (Video)
Apple Search Ads Info
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
- Fintech platform Braavo pledges $50 million to back mobile app developers in 25 countries through its new card Posted on December 18, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram.
- Facebook and Google continue to dominate in latest mobile ad Performance Index Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Apple Search Ads were the exception.
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer ” Apple Search Ads noted some of the fastest growth in terms of volume of app installs, growing its share....
- Are you ready? The App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 Agenda is Now Live Posted on November 01, 2016 by Jamie Giggs ...N26examining the link between copy and user engagement 8fitscrutinising how you can crush it with Apple Search Ads And that’s just a selection of the presentations! We haven’t even touched....
- How to strengthen ASO and user acquisition strategies for post-IDFA changes Posted on April 09, 2021 ✔️ Why ASO is complementary and not a replacement for UA ✔️ Increasing Apple Search Ads efforts ✔️ Researching customer intent with ASO You can check out the full video....
- 220% increase in app downloads & 6x ROAS [case study] Posted on February 08, 2021 Automated & Scaled Apple Search Ads (ASA) With our ASA strategy, we increased app downloads 220% from non-branded terms....
- Maximizing Apple Search Ads Posted on January 12, 2021 This replay is intended for Apple Search Ads practitioners.
- App Store Optimization strategies: changes and constants from 2020 Posted on January 11, 2021 Creative sets should always be tested through strategies such as Google Play Experiments or Apple Search Ads creative sets before being applied fully.
- App Store Marketing Hot Topics Posted on January 11, 2021 ...panel of App Store marketing specialists discussing what strategies and tactics have worked for ASO, Apple Search Ads and Google Play Console in 2020.
App Growing Global
The Mobile Ad analytical intelligence worldwide
Best Advertising Network, High Quality Traffic, Self-Service Platform for advertisers
35 Million Installs Don't Lie - CPAlead delivers VALUE for App Owners & Mobile Affiliates
The Fastest Growing Mobile Marketing Agency
Performance and Programmatic solutions for apps, brands and VAS marketers
#1 Mobile Ad Network for Scaling Ad Campaigns
Apple Search Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Apple Search Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.