Branch provides the leading cross-platform linking and attribution platform, offering solutions that unify user experience and measurement across devices and channels. Branch powers mobile links and cross-platform measurement to more than 3 billion monthly users across the globe, and is a trusted cross-platform marketing, engagement and measurement solution for over 50,000 apps — including Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, Groupon, and many more.
Branch Metrics Info
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
Branch Metrics takes $35m in new investment to further enhance deep linking tech Posted on February 03, 2016 by Andy Boxall App deep linking company Branch Metrics has completed its Series B funding round, raising $35m with Founders Fund leading the....
Mobile Growth Hackers Meetup event taking place in London on 8th July Posted on July 01, 2015 by Jamie Giggs ...Morselli - Head of Global Expansion, WeWork The panel is hosted by Will Lindemann, Director of Growth at Branch Metrics and Laura Stembridge, CEO and Founder of Jambo app.
mNectar and Branch Metrics team up to improve user experience of mobile gaming ads Posted on April 10, 2015 by Peter Keung Playable mobile advertising company, mNectarhas partnered with Branch Metrics, a company that develops mobile deep linking technology, to improve mobile user experience....
- The Ultimate Guide to Mobile App Retargeting in Q4 and Beyond Posted on 15th October 2019 (about 10 hours ago)
- Smart Strategies for Boosting Mobile User Retention and Engagement Posted on 01st October 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How to Build a Data-Dependent Company When Data is a Bad Word Posted on 23rd September 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Prepare for Apple’s UIWebView Deprecation Posted on 17th September 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Product, Partnerships, Performance: Learnings from Mobile Growth Jakarta with Tokopedia, OVO, Gojek, Gramedia Digital Nusantara, and Branch! Posted on 16th September 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
App performance management platform
Mobility management for enterprises
Cross-platform development for Android, iOS and Windows Phone
Mobile Commerce Solutions
Drag-and-drop game-building software
Draw your own mobile games
Branch Metrics Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Branch Metrics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.