Branch provides the leading cross-platform linking and attribution platform, offering solutions that unify user experience and measurement across devices and channels. Branch powers mobile links and cross-platform measurement to more than 3 billion monthly users across the globe, and is a trusted cross-platform marketing, engagement and measurement solution for over 50,000 apps — including Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, Groupon, and many more.
Branch Metrics Info
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Development Tools|
Branch Metrics takes $35m in new investment to further enhance deep linking tech Posted on February 03, 2016 by Andy Boxall App deep linking company Branch Metrics has completed its Series B funding round, raising $35m with Founders Fund leading the....
Mobile Growth Hackers Meetup event taking place in London on 8th July Posted on July 01, 2015 by Jamie Giggs ...Morselli - Head of Global Expansion, WeWork The panel is hosted by Will Lindemann, Director of Growth at Branch Metrics and Laura Stembridge, CEO and Founder of Jambo app.
mNectar and Branch Metrics team up to improve user experience of mobile gaming ads Posted on April 10, 2015 by Peter Keung Playable mobile advertising company, mNectarhas partnered with Branch Metrics, a company that develops mobile deep linking technology, to improve mobile user experience....
- Retail Banks are Going to Change Forever, and it’s About Time Posted on 25th March 2020 (about 5 days ago)
- Mobile in the Time of COVID-19 Posted on 23rd March 2020 (about 6 days ago)
- Announcing the How I Grew This Podcast Posted on 19th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 2020 App Store Optimization Checklist Posted on 18th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How to Grow Your App with Influencer Marketing: 5 Emerging Trends Posted on 12th March 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
Cross-platform mobile app development and app creation software
Database-as-a-Service provider using MongoDB
Visual scripting for Unity-based games
App performance management platform
Free and codeless app maker
Mobile Customer Engagement
Branch Metrics Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Branch Metrics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.