Jampp unlocks programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance.
A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
We simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest names in mobile.
|Groups:||Mobile Marketing, Retargeting, User Acquisition|
- Adjust expands Coalition Against Ad Fraud by adding new partners Posted on September 22, 2017 by Anne Freer ...members include AdAction, AdColony, AppLift, Aarki, Dynalyst, Fyber, i-mobile, InMobi, IronSource, Jampp, Liftoff, Nend, Remerge, Vungle and YouAppi.
- Reengaging mobile consumers has just become a little easier - Jampp rolls out Dynamic Product Ads Posted on July 27, 2016 by Anne Freer Mobile app advertising company, Jampp, is tapping into the mCommerce opportunity and has just launched a new solution that lets retailers....
- Top App Marketing Services 2015 Posted on December 03, 2015 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Infoway Matomy Avazu AppThis PreApps Instal Appia Leadbolt YeahMobi StartApp TapDaq Tappx Applift Quaid Media Ola Mobile Jampp Trademob Facebook App Install Ads Facebook App Install Ads is the mobile app user acquisition....
- User acquisition platform Jampp receives $7m investment boost Posted on February 26, 2015 by Andy Boxall User acquisition platform Jampp has completed its Series A round of funding, resulting in a $7m investment, and closing out a period....
- App Marketing Case Studies: Acquiring Active Mobile Users Globally Posted on January 28, 2015 by James Cooper ...but not sure about how to go about it?Joana Picq is Head of International & Business Development at Jampp and she spokeat App Promotion Summit Berlin 2014on the topic of about acquiring active mobile....
- The biggest trends in Grocery Delivery apps in 2020 Posted on August 12, 2020
- The state of Food Delivery in Brazil 🇧🇷 Posted on April 15, 2020 In 2019, according to AppsFlyer data, Brazilian apps reported a 50% YoY growth, and Jampp further registered a total 246.
- How apps are changing the US Tax Season Posted on February 27, 2020
- Rapido and Jampp work in tandem across the complete customer lifecycle Posted on February 18, 2020 The leading bike taxi app Rapido partnered with Jampp to drive growth across the full user journey, from discovery to re-engagement.
- Shpock leverages App Retargeting to re-engage UK shoppers Posted on February 05, 2020 ...shopping app in the UK, grew its seller base by 30%, achieving a CPA reduction of 25% by partnering with Jampp.
In today’s episode of App Marketers Unplugged: The Founder Stories, @alexisbonte, Co-Founder of @eRepublikLabs, sha… https://t.co/rcj6mJJRy1(about 17 hours ago)
As part of our App Marketers in Quarantine Q&A series, Alejandro Falco , Performance Marketing Manager at @Despegar… https://t.co/pjmDlD2Mgr(about 2 days ago)
#Meetup alert 🚨: Join us tomorrow for a kickass session with @mtraverso creator of @prestosql & CTO at Starburst,… https://t.co/rElnZjqtu5(about 2 days ago)
Holiday season is just around de corner 🙌! In Q4, users are expected to spend 1B hours in Shopping apps in the US—… https://t.co/AVLfQTV3ny(about 3 days ago)
At Jampp, we know learning about fraud is an ongoing process 🤓— so we put together a selection of the top 10 articl… https://t.co/283ecYwWpr(about 6 days ago)
app analytics and marketing strategy
The leading global app marketing consultancy
Innovation in performance advertising
Using the power of digital to grow your business
Mobile Install Engine
M&C Saatchi Performance
The leading Mobile First Digital Agency
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Jampp representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.