Confiant assists publishers and ad networks in staying ahead of harmful ads and unscrupulous actors, preserving income while safeguarding the user experience. We’re here to defend your reputation, money, and resources with the first and only cybersecurity solution that actively prevents harmful adverts. Detecting fraudulent advertising quicker than a speeding bullet and removing annoying ads in a single bound are two of our superpowers. And, unlike other security firms, we monitor both the server and client sides of the equation, giving you double the safety and peace of mind.
Our data is open, our research is current, and our platform is very configurable. You have the power to be as involved and in control as you want to be, whether you’re a geek who digs the intricacies or a CEO who wants a tool he can set and forget. With Confiant on your side, you can move forward with confidence, knowing that hackers, bad actors, malware, and other threats won’t stand a chance.
- Security: Ad money lost, resources squandered, and threats to your company’s privacy? That’s not going to happen under our watch. With the first (and only) adtech that actively blocks harmful advertisements and an exceptional team of specialists that do remarkable things with data, we’ve got your back.
- Privacy: Cookies are still in use, data collecting is more controlled than ever, and privacy is a major concern for almost everyone. Confiant’s Privacy Compliance is a good example of this. We’ll give your CMP a boost with real-time compliance that keeps rogue trackers at bay.
- Quality: Have you ever wanted the ability to tailor and manage the ad experience you provide? Granted. You may personalise what you block with Confiant, including disruptive ad behaviours, sensitive brands and categories, and heavy advertisements.
106 West 32nd St #05
New York, NY 10001
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
In The Drum today: “What US privacy laws do advertisers need to be aware of in 2023?” By John Murphy, Chief Strateg… https://t.co/D3fhz2bk5r(about 3 days ago)
Freestar: Delivering Ad Quality Perfection Freestar’s Matt Burgess, SVP of Revenue Operations and Cathena Langford… https://t.co/MeowMgsYXo(about 4 days ago)
Digiday included Jerome Dangu’s expose on cookie stuffing “Malvertiser Makes The Big Bucks On Black Friday” in two… https://t.co/nCiAUz7GGc(about 5 days ago)
Please read Andrew Byrd of AdMonsters “Confiant Catches Cookie Fishing Scheme: The Bad Actors of Black Friday”. He… https://t.co/iiIT7HXVAT(about 9 days ago)
Here’s a great write-up by Billy Hurley in IT Brew on Daniel Fonseca Yarochewsky, Confiant security software engine… https://t.co/TMNpwxAXK3(about 10 days ago)
- Malvertiser Makes the Big Bucks on Black Friday Confiant’s broad coverage in ad tech gives us visibility on some of the darkest corners of the ecosystem. We are strong believers that to truly fight malvertisers, we have to understand their motives. Sometimes this brings us to researching some long standing and large scale (but neglected) attacks. While ad fraud is not normally our core focus at Confiant, we are always invested in exposing how threat actors use the programmatic process and ad networks for malicious purposes. Confiant has observed a cookie stuffing campaign running across multiple programmatic ad platforms with a specific uptick in Q4 around Black Friday. We refer to the actor behind this campaign as DatalyMedia, based on one of the legal entities they operate.
- L’art de l’évasion: How Shlayer hides its configuration inside Apple proprietary DMG files While conducting routine threat hunting for macOS malware on Ad networks, I stumbled upon an unusual Shlayer sample. Upon further analysis, it became clear that this variant was different from the known Shlayer variants such as OSX/Shlayer.D, OSX/Shlayer.E, or ZShlayer. We have dubbed it OSX/Shlayer.F.
- CashRewindo: How to age domains for an investment scam like fine scotch Years-old domains, compromised JS libraries and worldwide-localized content among tactics of this sophisticated attacker.
- How One “Crypto Drainer” Template Facilitates Tens Of Millions Of Dollars In Theft Our previous blog provided an overview of Web3 phishing techniques and tactics, all of which continue to be relevant despite a recent economic downturn in the crypto markets. Today, we offer a deeper dive into a specific category of Web3 phishing pages called “Crypto Drainers” and one of the more prolific actors behind them. We will see how one Crypto Drainer template was responsible for over 2,000 ETH in losses in a short period of time.
- How SeaFlower 藏海花 installs backdoors in iOS/Android web3 wallets to steal your seed phrase During the course of our work at Confiant, we see malicious activity on a daily basis. What matters the most for us is the ability to:
Mobile marketing attribution and analytics
Advanced Mobile Ad Fraud Detection
Eliminate invalid traffic from your app campaigns running on biddable and non-biddable platforms for both performance and brand campaigns
Ad Revenue Optimization
We Stop Click Fraud Everywhere.
Reduce Clawbacks. Fight Ad Fraud
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Confiant representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.