Confiant assists publishers and ad networks in staying ahead of harmful ads and unscrupulous actors, preserving income while safeguarding the user experience. We’re here to defend your reputation, money, and resources with the first and only cybersecurity solution that actively prevents harmful adverts. Detecting fraudulent advertising quicker than a speeding bullet and removing annoying ads in a single bound are two of our superpowers. And, unlike other security firms, we monitor both the server and client sides of the equation, giving you double the safety and peace of mind.
Our data is open, our research is current, and our platform is very configurable. You have the power to be as involved and in control as you want to be, whether you’re a geek who digs the intricacies or a CEO who wants a tool he can set and forget. With Confiant on your side, you can move forward with confidence, knowing that hackers, bad actors, malware, and other threats won’t stand a chance.
- Security: Ad money lost, resources squandered, and threats to your company’s privacy? That’s not going to happen under our watch. With the first (and only) adtech that actively blocks harmful advertisements and an exceptional team of specialists that do remarkable things with data, we’ve got your back.
- Privacy: Cookies are still in use, data collecting is more controlled than ever, and privacy is a major concern for almost everyone. Confiant’s Privacy Compliance is a good example of this. We’ll give your CMP a boost with real-time compliance that keeps rogue trackers at bay.
- Quality: Have you ever wanted the ability to tailor and manage the ad experience you provide? Granted. You may personalise what you block with Confiant, including disruptive ad behaviours, sensitive brands and categories, and heavy advertisements.
106 West 32nd St #05
New York, NY 10001
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- BadTrip: A chain of fake travel sites abuses search ads to commit fraud and credential theft Brand impersonation and “cloaked” call-centers scale the scam up to more than 50,000 people. Scammers raking in upwards of $800 per victim.
- Malvertiser “D-Shortiez” abuses WebKit back button hijack in forced-redirect campaign Over the last few years, as AdTech and browser security has continued to mature, many malvertisers have moved on from forced redirect campaigns that target premium publishers and top-tier advertising platforms....
- Malvertiser Makes the Big Bucks on Black Friday Confiant’s broad coverage in ad tech gives us visibility on some of the darkest corners of the ecosystem. We are strong believers that to truly fight malvertisers, we have to understand their motives....
- L’art de l’évasion: How Shlayer hides its configuration inside Apple proprietary DMG files While conducting routine threat hunting for macOS malware on Ad networks, I stumbled upon an unusual Shlayer sample. Upon further analysis, it became clear that this variant was different from the known...
- CashRewindo: How to age domains for an investment scam like fine scotch Years-old domains, compromised JS libraries and worldwide-localized content among tactics of this sophisticated attacker.
#1 ad fraud prevention for brands, networks and agencies
#1 Ad Fraud Prevention Software. Block Fraud, Save Money.
Integral Ad Science
We build cool stuff.
We Stop Click Fraud Everywhere.
PPC click fraud protection that just works
Ad Revenue Optimization
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Confiant representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.