List of mediation ad platforms
- App Icon (7)
- Audio (2)
- Banners (118)
- Content Lock (8)
- Coupons (3)
- Custom (20)
- In-App (14)
- Incentivized (5)
- Interstitial (80)
- Native (57)
- Notifications (11)
- Offer Wall (26)
- Pop up (10)
- PopUnder (12)
- Redirect (6)
- Rewarded Video (12)
- Rewards (8)
- Rich Media (63)
- Search (6)
- Social (5)
- Text (18)
- Video (84)
Collectcent is one of the leading programmatic advertising technology companies, with 7+ years of being on the market, working with direct publishers and advertisers. It’s been providing digital ad solutions via mobile, desktop, OTT and in-app to meet advertisers needs, using CPM, CPI and CPA business models.
With 180+ people across India, Singapore and USA, their key markets are SE Asia, North America and the Middle East. It’s been facilitating thousands of app and web publishers to monetize and yield revenue with their inventory.
- Mobile platforms: Android, Desktop, HTML5, Mobile Web, Windows Phone
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI
- Ad formats supported: banners
- Targeting: behavioral
- Key markets: India
ConsoliAds Pte Ltd. is MENA and APAC’s mobile ad mediation and promotion platform. It provides advertisers with access to publishers inventory in more than 12,000 apps that deliver over 350 million ad impressions and helps to reach impression-to-install conversion up to 10%, the platform is capable to deliver CPI around $.0.40.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Native, Video, Interstitial, Rewarded Video, Banner and Icon
- Targeting: Country, Demographic, Device, Geo, OS, Time
- Key Markets: CPC, CPI, CPM
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company with headquarters in Berlin. The mobile ad network by Fyber supports a broad range of parties – app developers, advertisers and agencies, other ad networks and DSPs. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the app economy. It providers advertisers with programmatic ad formats that are IAB-standard compliant (Open RTB 2.3, HTML5, VAST). With Fyber app developers can run video, interstitial, engagement and install campaigns.
Fyber recently fully merged its three previous acquisitions: Heyzap, Inneractive and Fyber RTB (formerly, Falk Realtime), and is now operating under one single brand. It is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPM, CPI, CPV
- Ad formats supported: Banner, Interstitial, Native, Video
- Targeting: carrier, device, OS
- Key Markets: Global
Smaato is a mobile advertising and app monetization platform. It features mobile-first ad network and ad server solution for publishers and app developers. Smaato hosts the largest independent mobile ad exchange with global reach. For advertisers it offers Smaato Demand Platform with advanced traffic optimization features, for publishers Smaato Publishers Platform that allows them to achieve high fill rates and yield high eCPMs.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS, Mobile, Windows Phone
- Campaign types: CPC
- Ad formats supported: Banners
- Targeting: country, publisher, app, ad format, device, connection type, GPS data, device ID
- Key Markets: Germany, global