Persona.ly is a mobile-first DSP operating worldwide. Using our proprietary bidder and machine-learning algorithms, we offer transparent, performance-driven, highly-targeted UA and retargeting solutions at scale with access to over 1.5 Million ad auctions per second. We are trusted by Ubisoft, Waitr, Tilting Point, Ilyon, Papaya Gaming, CoinSwitch, Animoca Brands, Kefir!, CoinDCX and many others.
Persona.ly strives to be more than just a vendor for its partners, but a partner that helps generate actual value, growth, and broad marketing insights that can be used across channels.
Persona.ly offers a programmatic & fully transparent service, from playable and dynamic creative generation to driving scale outside of traditional acquisition channels and providing actionable marketing insights.
- User acquisition
- User re-engagement
- Programmatic for agencies
- Accessing 60 data points before serving each impression
- Integration with major SSPs, processing more than 1,800,000 in-app ad auctions per second
- Full transparency
- Dynamic creative generation
Meir Weisgal 2
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||App Installs, DSPs, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Offer Walls, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
Ilyon’s Bubble Shooter™ Programmatic UA [case study] Posted on March 16, 2020 Persona.
Siklus Berbahaya Click Spam - https://t.co/pqyWpRP2wz https://t.co/4oYZMdLWZC(about 39 days ago)
クリックスパムの脅威 - https://t.co/yha5de64Su https://t.co/LiYPFBL33M(about 39 days ago)
How We Increased Purchase CVR by 186% for Nexon's Top Title - Dungeon&Fighter Mobile - https://t.co/6RA78AyVZK https://t.co/ASW3Dr3gFo(about 95 days ago)
SKAdNetwork v4.0 - What’s New - https://t.co/SKf3R85Z0l https://t.co/Qn9CKKnrbA(about 181 days ago)
How We Outperformed Rapido Bike-Taxi App’s CPA KPI by 45% While Scaling Up the Campaign x13 -… https://t.co/qdShLkxreE(about 189 days ago)
- The Vicious Cycle of Click Spamming In this article (click to jump to the section): Fraud in the Mobile Adtech World Fraudulent traffic has always been a major pain point of the adtech industry. Of course, it’s expected that using non-physical data products leaves ample room for manipulation. This is because it entails working at a high scale without the possibility …
- How We Outperformed D7 ROAS KPI by 82% for Papaya Gaming’s Bingo Cash Download the PDF version of the case study We worked with Papaya Gaming to re-engage churned users for their skill-based gaming app Bingo Cash on Android in the U.S. and U.K. Papaya is a global gaming company whose skill-based gaming apps Solitaire Cash, Bingo Cash, and Bubble Cash are used by millions of people around …
- How We Increased Purchase CVR by 186% for Nexon’s Dungeon&Fighter Mobile Download the PDF version of the case study Campaign Goals Persona.ly worked with Nexon, a South Korean gaming giant owning over 45 gaming titles, including MapleStory, Sudden Attack, and KartRider, to re-engage users of one of their top MMORPG titles – Dungeon&Fighter Mobile. Results at a Glance: 186% FTD CVR increase within 3 months >500 …
- SKAdNetwork v4.0 – What’s New In June, at a WWDC, Apple announced the next update to the SKAdNetwork. Being a controversial topic in the industry for the past year, since SKAdNetwork v.2 was released, the v.4 seems to be a promising update that will shed some light on mobile iOS attribution while still maintaining user privacy. Initially released without proper …
- How We Outperformed Rapido Bike-Taxi App’s CPA KPI by 45% While Scaling Up the Campaign x13 Download the PDF version of the case study Campaign Goals Persona.ly worked with Rapido, a bike-taxi app, to acquire engaged users for their Android app. Being India’s first and largest bike-taxi service, Rapido operates in 100+ cities and has 10M+ customers. The campaign goal was to acquire new paying customers (users who complete at least …