Founded in 2011, AdColony was created by mobile developers, for mobile developers and has grown into one of the largest mobile advertising and monetization platforms in the world with a reach of more than 1.5 billion users globally. AdColony is known for its exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video, Aurora™ HD Interactive video, and playable technologies, its global performance advertising expertise, its programmatic marketplace, and its extensive ad SDK footprint in the top apps worldwide.
Los Angeles – 1888 Century Park East, Suite 1450, Century City, CA 90067
New York – 41 Madison Avenue, 30th Floor, New York, NY 10010
San Francisco – 785 Market Street, Suite 750, San Francisco, CA 94103
San Mateo – 901 Mariners Island Blvd, Suite 250, San Mateo, CA 94404
Seattle-Bellevue – 929 108th Ave NE, Floor 14, Bellevue, WA 98004
46 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1JH
Ayazağa Ticaret Merkezi Maslak Mah Sümer Sok. No:3 C Blok Bağımsız No:1-2-3 Sarıyer, Istanbul
Gjerdrums vei 19, 0484 Oslo
Vasagatan 16, 111 20 Stockholm
Neue Schönhausserstraße 3-5, 10178 Berlin
Bredgade 75, 4th Floor, 1260 Copenhagen
United Arab Emirates:
3628, DMCC Business Centre, Level No 1, Jewellery & Gemplex 3, Dubai
Block 4, Albury Office Park, Cnr Jan Smuts and Albury Road, Johannesburg, Dunkeld West 2196
39F, WeWork Shibuya Scramble Square 2-24-12, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0002
427 Teheran-ro, WeWork #14-102, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 60159
8 Marina View, #14-09, Asia Square Tower 1, Singapore 018960
Beijing – 16F, A Building, Gemdale Plaza. No. 91, Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100022
Shanghai – 6F, Century Metropolis Centre No. 1229 Century Avenue, Pudong District, Shanghai 200122
Delhi – Level 12, Tower C, Building 8, DLF Cyber City Complex, DLF City Phase II Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Gurgaon – JMD Regent Square, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Heritage City Gurgaon, 122001
Mumbai – Regus 518, Suite 1B, 5th Floor, Wing A, Kaledonia, Sahar Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai 400069
#22-135 E.Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, W.12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City
32F., Tempo Scan Tower, Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav 3-4, Jakarta, 12910
10F Regus, Net Lima Building, 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, 1634
383 George Street, Sydney New South Wales 2000, Australia
AdColony is growing across departments and around the world! For more information visit https://www.adcolony.com/
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile Ad Server, Mobile DSP, SSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Custom, In-App, Incentivized, Interstitial, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPI, CPM|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed, Premium, Programmatic, Real Time Bidding|
- Mobile-first DSP Smadex launches platform update: more analytics tools & self-service interface for app marketers Posted on June 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...cloud-based infrastructure, connecting all mobile-first ad exchanges, including Mopub, Ironsource, AdColony and Pubmatic, handling more than 1,000,000 bid requests queries per second, and dynamically....
- Half of mobile users agree: fitness apps are useful Posted on May 14, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from AdColony based on the answers of 600 responses from participants aged 14 to 75+ years.
- Game app usage up 75% during the COVID-19 pandemic Posted on April 07, 2020 by Anne Freer But according to AdColony, user behaviour on mobile devices has changed significantly.
- Mobile gaming jumps 24% in light of coronavirus lockdowns Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research published by AdColony, the mobile ad company.
- 89% of mobile app publishers use video ads to monetise Posted on February 20, 2020 by Anne Freer ...publishers to monetise their apps include video ads and in-app purchases according to new research from AdColony.
- 64% of consumers would make purchase from mobile advert this holiday season Posted on December 09, 2019 by Anne Freer ...with 35% of consumers using their smartphones to make online purchases, according to research from AdColony.
- Pixalate and Criteo partner to improve mobile advertising fraud protection Posted on October 14, 2019 by Anne Freer Pixalate has previously partnered with ad companies such as AdColony to address ad fraud on mobile apps.
- 40% of back-to-school shoppers are using mobile devices in-store Posted on August 09, 2019 by Anne Freer ...shoppers are using mobile devices to optimise their in-store shopping experience, according to research by AdColony.
- Icon ads vs video ads: will the real best ad format of 2020 please stand up? Posted on July 08, 2020 The bigger the better vs diminutive yet effective Nearly half a decade back, AdColony survey results suggested that Video Ads are the most effective Ad formats for In-App Monetization.....
- 3 predictions for the health & fitness mobile app market Posted on June 15, 2020 ...to the studio or gym? To understand exactly how consumers are using mobile fitness services now, AdColony gathered more than 600 responses (ages 14-75 years old) to a survey about mobile device use....
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020
- Esports audiences are UA marketer’s dream Posted on April 13, 2020
- Testing to maximize performance for hypercasual games Posted on February 26, 2020 AdColony has been doing user acquisition since there was an App Store to acquire users for (it’s why....
In the third and final episode of our Leveling Up Hypercasual video series, we're covering all things user retentio… https://t.co/4i0wkDos8w(about 3 hours ago)
We're growing a profitable farming business with @idlefarmempire, by our friends at @futureplaygames!… https://t.co/eppiGa8uRc(about 5 hours ago)
70% of mobile gamers in Colombia stated they consider the mobile gaming environment safe. Get to know these gamers… https://t.co/fx9TIj6DBx(about 13 hours ago)
We're proving our might to be the top Dragon Master in the world with @DragonCityGame, by our friends at… https://t.co/YiEz1oxw3e(about 1 day ago)
@DanielMcCarter Hey Daniel, That's awesome! So glad you loved the content. In-feed video refers to any situation in… https://t.co/TZfqmXAO7Z(about 1 day ago)
- Leveling Up Hypercasual: Episode 3 Posted on 09th July 2020 (about 9 hours ago)
- Under The Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Colombia Posted on 09th July 2020 (about 1 day ago)
- How Brands Can Survive During the COVID-19 Crisis Posted on 08th July 2020 (about 2 days ago)
- Creative Showcase: Algida Maraş Usulü Iftar Countdown Posted on 06th July 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- Mobile Monday: Apple Arcade Cancels Some Games in Strategy Shift, Global App Revenue Reaches $50 Billion in the First Half of 2020 Posted on 06th July 2020 (about 4 days ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AdColony representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.