Founded in 2011, AdColony was created by mobile developers, for mobile developers and has grown into one of the largest mobile advertising and monetization platforms in the world with a reach of more than 1.5 billion users globally. AdColony is known for its exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video, Aurora™ HD Interactive video, and playable technologies, its global performance advertising expertise, its programmatic marketplace, and its extensive ad SDK footprint in the top apps worldwide.
AdColony is growing across departments and around the world! For more information visit https://www.adcolony.com/
1888 Century Park East, Suite 1450
Los Angeles, CA 90067
92A Jianguo Lu, Shi Mao Tower
Madvertise, Engeldamm 62/64b
Bredgade 75, 4
1260 København Ø
Level 12, Tower C, Building 8, DLF Cyber City Complex
DLF City Phase II Gurgaon
3628, DMCC Business Centre, Level No 1
Jewellery & Gemplex 3
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad exchanges, Ad Servers, App Installs, DSPs, Mobile Ad Network, SSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Incentivized Ads, Interstitial, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPI, CPM|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding|
As mobile ad tech consolidates, what are your options? Posted on April 13, 2022
Do you rely on Facebook’s Audience Network? You shouldn’t, and here’s why Posted on July 05, 2021 If you’ve been using third-party networks (like AdColony), your performance will be affected, of course, but networks have been preparing their SDK technology....
CPI vs. CPA vs. CPM – guess who will win in 2021? Posted on January 21, 2021
How iOS 14 has made publishers more responsible for privacy Posted on November 16, 2020
You’ve been given the gift of time on iOS 14 changes. Don’t waste it. Posted on October 07, 2020
#72: WWDC 2021 implications for iOS developers with Justin Welter, VP of Brand Performance and BD at AdColony Every June, software developers around the world eagerly wait for Apple to release what it has in store for them
#34: Privacy & data in mobile with Alex Ritchie, Product Manager, Privacy and Data at AdColony Do you take your smartphone for granted? Even though you’ve had it for years and use it every day? What personal and private data is collected about you and the apps you use? For the last couple years the importance of an internet user privacy, as well as collecting and using mobile users personal data has grown significantly
- Mobile Monday: Apple vs. T-Mobile Advertising, Consumers Want Personalization, and Q2 Mobile Gaming Spend Digital Turbine is constantly keeping tabs on the mobile world, and every week, we’re sharing the most interesting and important need-to-know stories and articles. In this edition of Mobile Monday, we’re...
- The BRAG Blog: Hop on the Brand-wagon! Looking for hot off the presses brand insight? Check out our new BRAG Index Brand Insight Infographics released June 23, 2022. What do they include? Well read on! Our BRAG Report, launched...
- Continuous Growth of Mobile Leads to Impressive Number of Game App Downloads With over 6.3 billion smartphone users around the world, no one is able to deny that the mobile app industry is continuously growing. It’s not just any phones though: It’s smartphones, and with the...
- A New Kind of DSP: A Better Ad Experience For Consumers… and Everyone Imagine that you’re killing it during a session with your favorite mobile game. You crush level 14 and eagerly await taking on your next challenge. While you wait, a brief ad appears that looks interesting....
- Mobile Monday: Clever Digital Advertising, Mobile Game Monetization Methods, and the Growth of Mobile Gaming Digital Turbine is constantly keeping tabs on the mobile world, and every week, we’re sharing the most interesting and important need-to-know stories and articles. In this edition of Mobile Monday, we’re...
The Future of Programmatic. Delivered.
The biggest digital advertising platform
For developers, by developers
Grow Revenues and Maximize Yields in Full-Stack Ad Ecosystem
Monetize your apps intelligently
High performance mobile advertising
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AdColony representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.