Founded in 2011, AdColony was created by mobile developers, for mobile developers and has grown into one of the largest mobile advertising and monetization platforms in the world with a reach of more than 1.5 billion users globally. AdColony is known for its exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video, Aurora™ HD Interactive video, and playable technologies, its global performance advertising expertise, its programmatic marketplace, and its extensive ad SDK footprint in the top apps worldwide.
AdColony is growing across departments and around the world! For more information visit https://www.adcolony.com/
Los Angeles – 1888 Century Park East, Suite 1450, Century City, CA 90067
New York – 41 Madison Avenue, 30th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Bay Area – 901 Mariners Island Blvd, Suite 250, San Mateo, CA 94404
Seattle-Bellevue – 929 108th Ave NE, Floor 14, Bellevue, WA 98004
6th floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB
Ayazağa Ticaret Merkezi Maslak Mah Sümer Sok. No:3 C Blok Bağımsız No:1-2-3 Sarıyer, Istanbul
Gjerdrums vei 19, 0484 Oslo
Malmskillnadsgatan 32 111 51 Stockholm
Bredgade 75, 4th Floor, 1260 Copenhagen
Mennica Legacy Tower, Suite 03-110, Prosta 20, 00-850 Warsaw
164 Katherine Street, Pinmill Office Park, Block G, Sandton
United Arab Emirates:
3628, DMCC Business Centre, Level No 1, Jewellery & Gemplex 3, Dubai
39F, WeWork Shibuya Scramble Square 2-24-12, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0002
427 Teheran-ro, WeWork #14-102, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 60159
8 Marina View, #14-09, Asia Square Tower 1, Singapore 018960
Delhi – Level 12, Tower C, Building 8, DLF Cyber City Complex, DLF City Phase II Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Gurgaon – JMD Regent Square, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Heritage City Gurgaon, 122001
Mumbai – Raaj Chambers, 5th Floor, New Nagardas Road, Mogra Pada, Andheri (East), Mumbai
#22-135 E.Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, W.12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City
32F., Tempo Scan Tower, Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav 3-4, Jakarta, 12910
10F Regus, Net Lima Building, 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, 1634
383 George Street, Sydney New South Wales 2000, Australia
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad Servers, App Installs, Mobile Ad Network, Mobile DSP, SSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Incentivized, Interstitial, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPI, CPM|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding|
- Majority of mobile games during lockdown were casual games Posted on March 18, 2021 by Anne Freer ...were 218 billion new app downloads, a rise of 7% from the previous year, according to new data from AdColony.
- Mobile ad company AdColony sold to Digital Turbine for $400 million Posted on March 02, 2021 by Anne Freer AdColony, the mobile advertising technology company, has been acquired by Digital Turbine in a deal worth....
- Consumers prefer to see mobile ads on Facebook [infographic] Posted on December 15, 2020 by Anne Freer According to a new study by AdColony, brands that are looking to promote their products in brand-safe environments should opt for....
- Over half of mobile marketers believe iOS 14 updates to affect them negatively Posted on November 03, 2020 by Anne Freer
- Only a third of Gen Z identify as mobile gamers but play more than millennials Posted on November 02, 2020 by Anne Freer A new study by AdColony reveals what makes this group special and what mobile and app marketers need to be aware of.
- Holiday shopping is mobile this year – 76% happy to purchase from mobile ad Posted on October 15, 2020 by Anne Freer The latest study by AdColony reveals that 86% of shoppers plan to order products online and have them delivered to their....
- Gamers want rewarded ads that are relevant to them Posted on September 14, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to brand new research published by mobile advertising platform AdColony.
- CPI vs. CPA vs. CPM – guess who will win in 2021? Posted on January 21, 2021
- How iOS 14 has made publishers more responsible for privacy Posted on November 16, 2020
- You’ve been given the gift of time on iOS 14 changes. Don’t waste it. Posted on October 07, 2020
- 5 things app developers must do now to prep for iOS 14 Posted on September 02, 2020
- Icon ads vs video ads: will the real best ad format of 2020 please stand up? Posted on July 08, 2020 The bigger the better vs diminutive yet effective Nearly half a decade back, AdColony survey results suggested that Video Ads are the most effective Ad formats for In-App Monetization.....
We are proud to have won the Ad Network of the Year Award along with 26 awards from the MMA Smarties MENA award sho… https://t.co/5wNLH5yKoo(about 23 hours ago)
RT @AcuityAdsES: Las apps de juegos pueden ser una herramienta interesante de marketing digital. Datos como los del estudio de @AdColony pu…(about 1 day ago)
RT @TreSensa: 45% of apps used were games in Q1 2021 via @BusinessofApps @AdColony #games #mobilegames #apps #gamedev #mobileads #ads #…(about 1 day ago)
RT @BusinessofApps: 45% of apps used were games in Q1 2021 finds @AdColony https://t.co/vkSDVZuT1Y https://t.co/En4pmaNmcZ(about 1 day ago)
AdColony's Jonathan Harrop and Alan Chapell, expert lawyer on privacy for tech companies, discuss what #Apple's… https://t.co/zI7keMp4vR(about 1 day ago)
- Under The Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Denmark Posted on 08th April 2021 (about 3 days ago)
- 3 ‘Forever’ Trends From Covid-19 and 2020 – Our New Normal Posted on 07th April 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- Mobile Monday: Wellness Apps to Surpass 1 Billion Downloads in 2021, Consumers Use Similar Apps for Mobile Needs Posted on 05th April 2021 (about 6 days ago)
- Mobile Behavior in Turkey During Ramadan 2021 Posted on 02nd April 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- AdColonized: Getting to Know Jonathan Harrop Posted on 01st April 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...both formats Tapjoy US $13 on Android and $12 on iOS Facebook US $12 on Android and $16 on iOS Adcolony US $6-12 on average Source.
Be the first to leave a review.