Founded in 2011, AdColony was created by mobile developers, for mobile developers and has grown into one of the largest mobile advertising and monetization platforms in the world with a reach of more than 1.5 billion users globally. AdColony is known for its exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video, Aurora™ HD Interactive video, and playable technologies, its global performance advertising expertise, its programmatic marketplace, and its extensive ad SDK footprint in the top apps worldwide.
AdColony is growing across departments and around the world! For more information visit https://www.adcolony.com/
1888 Century Park East, Suite 1450
Los Angeles, CA 90067
92A Jianguo Lu, Shi Mao Tower
Madvertise, Engeldamm 62/64b
Bredgade 75, 4
1260 København Ø
Level 12, Tower C, Building 8, DLF Cyber City Complex
DLF City Phase II Gurgaon
3628, DMCC Business Centre, Level No 1
Jewellery & Gemplex 3
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad Servers, App Installs, DSPs, Mobile Ad Network, SSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Incentivized Ads, Interstitial, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPI, CPM|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding|
Almost half of mobile gamers drink alcohol weekly Posted on April 11, 2022 by Anne Freer Male (55%) and female (45%) gamers are drinking weekly, finds AdColony research.
As mobile ad tech consolidates, what are your options? Posted on April 13, 2022
Do you rely on Facebook’s Audience Network? You shouldn’t, and here’s why Posted on July 05, 2021 If you’ve been using third-party networks (like AdColony), your performance will be affected, of course, but networks have been preparing their SDK technology....
CPI vs. CPA vs. CPM – guess who will win in 2021? Posted on January 21, 2021
How iOS 14 has made publishers more responsible for privacy Posted on November 16, 2020
You’ve been given the gift of time on iOS 14 changes. Don’t waste it. Posted on October 07, 2020
@HollisCGuerra 🙏🙏🙏(about 262 days ago)
RT @HollisCGuerra: So many feelings on a client I worked with (@AdColony) for 11 years! Congrats on the next phase. https://t.co/zeHzrBB4SC(about 262 days ago)
Introducing the new @DigitalTurbine, now delivering even greater value via our end-to-end #mobile growth and… https://t.co/R7l8m7k8rc(about 262 days ago)
Interest in #FinanceAPPS is on the rise ➜ What's growth potential looking like for the different players, and which… https://t.co/psR2LLXkae(about 264 days ago)
Another week, another #MobileMonday! ➜ Glance’s new idea for mobile lock screens, diverse audiences from mobile gam… https://t.co/g9Y4VmQYPm(about 264 days ago)
- Mobile Monday: Apple vs. T-Mobile Advertising, Consumers Want Personalization, and Q2 Mobile Gaming Spend Digital Turbine is constantly keeping tabs on the mobile world, and every week, we’re sharing the most interesting and important need-to-know stories and articles. In this edition of Mobile Monday, we’re...
- The BRAG Blog: Hop on the Brand-wagon! Looking for hot off the presses brand insight? Check out our new BRAG Index Brand Insight Infographics released June 23, 2022. What do they include? Well read on! Our BRAG Report, launched...
- Continuous Growth of Mobile Leads to Impressive Number of Game App Downloads With over 6.3 billion smartphone users around the world, no one is able to deny that the mobile app industry is continuously growing. It’s not just any phones though: It’s smartphones, and with the...
- A New Kind of DSP: A Better Ad Experience For Consumers… and Everyone Imagine that you’re killing it during a session with your favorite mobile game. You crush level 14 and eagerly await taking on your next challenge. While you wait, a brief ad appears that looks interesting....
- Mobile Monday: Clever Digital Advertising, Mobile Game Monetization Methods, and the Growth of Mobile Gaming Digital Turbine is constantly keeping tabs on the mobile world, and every week, we’re sharing the most interesting and important need-to-know stories and articles. In this edition of Mobile Monday, we’re...
We Empower Independent Voices
The world’s most popular, free, open source ad serving system
Largest mobile ad server & RTB exchange
Connecting people with apps
Reinventing Mobile Marketing
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AdColony representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.