Vungle is a mobile advertising start-up with offices in London and the US, specialising in localised video advertising across the iOS and Android platforms. Primarily offering HD video ads typically lasting around 15 seconds, which are pre-cached and can be optimised for handheld, mobile and tablet devices; interstitial inventory can also be tapped into for app developers. Vungle is compatible with third party platforms including MobileAppTracking for conversion tracking during campaigns.
For developers, Vungle provides app marketing across a premium inventory of the top 250 iOS and Android apps. The network utilises in-house video production to create campaigns, optimising them to suit target audiences and users. High LTV users are also attracted with video and premium interstitial inventory. For brands utilising the platform, Vungle offers transparent buys and 100% ad visibility to ensure no wasted impressions, and can be fully integrated with third party reporting providers
- Pre-cached HD video adverts with targeted delivery
- Fully compatible with third party reporting/tracking providers
- Transparent buys to reach unique users across all mobile devices
- Simple to start. Vungle Programatic helps you reach out with DSPs
- Data algorithms that allow you to A/B-test ads in real-time
- Generate more revenue with Vungle’s in-app video ads
- Easy to use SDK
- Ad placements that allow you to be flexible with formatting
- Engage your users with interactive prompts
- Drive user engagement with creative ad designs and templates
- Access user acquisition and data reports with Vungle’s UA data integrations
- Expand your global reach
- LTV technology optimised to expand your user base
Units 3801, 3804, 38F, C Block, Beijing Yintai Center, Beijing, China
Greifswalder Strasse 212
Barbizon 72-4F, 5-25-12 Hiroo
Tokyo 150-0012 Japan
2F Saerom Bldg. 551 Seolleung-ro,
115 Amoy Street, Unit #03-03, Singapore 069935
4th Floor, Farringdon Point, 33 Farringdon Road
London, EC1M 3JF
1255 Battery Street Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Vungle’s Jobs and Careers
Vungle lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Bejing across roles in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Sales and Talent Operations.
You can find employee reviews of Vungle on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Vungle acquires AlgoLift to improve mobile ad attribution Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile ad network and in-app monetisation platform Vungle just acquired AlgoLift the user acquisition automation platform based on lifetime value (LTV).
- Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer Facebook was also found to provide a good amount of impression at an attractive eCPM, whilst Vungle and Applovin ranked second and third.
- Mobile Technology Predictions For The App Economy In 2016 Posted on January 20, 2016 by Jamie Giggs We’re already seeing top media sources like Facebook, Google, Twitter, AdColony, Chartboost, and Vungle pass cost data so that marketers can measure their mobile marketing ROI, and we expect many more....
- Top Mobile Advertising Platforms 2015 Posted on November 03, 2015 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Market PropellerAds Clicksmob Avocarrot Affle Matomy Performance Revenues AppThis GoWide Adatha Inneractive Vungle CPALead Abmob AdMob is a mobile advertising network, founded in 2006 by Omar Hamouiand acquired....
- In-App monetization during the time of Covid-19 Posted on April 08, 2020 We see from data on the Vungle network that an ad’s placement determines about 70 per cent of its success.
- 5 points that sum up mobile gaming in 2019 Posted on January 15, 2020 CVC invested in ironSource, Blackstone acquired Vungle, Adjust raised $227M, and Unity continued its M&A spree with the acquisition of live-ops company,....
ICYMI: Since working with Vungle to run UA on Windows, @MurkaGames has: 📈 Generated higher ROAS on Windows that's… https://t.co/nM2xM8CnEk(about 3 hours ago)
RT @aarkimobile: We have recently integrated with @Vungle! They are a leading mobile marketing platform bringing us access to their global…(about 2 days ago)
The many forms of integrating mobile ads in your app or game: Direct deals Ad networks Ad waterfalls Programmatic… https://t.co/bI5t5va22V(about 3 days ago)
"It’s been great to see Vungle’s Japan team work with us to grow our revenues and improve the overall ad experience… https://t.co/QF7KwVphcu(about 8 days ago)
The #StateofMobile2021 report by @appannie is here! 🚀 Check out the latest insights to help you succeed in 2021. A… https://t.co/BvXCtqSGif(about 9 days ago)
- How to Get Advertisers on Your App: A Beginner’s Guide to Mobile Ad Monetization Posted on 19th January 2021 (about 3 days ago)
- Maximize ROAS Through LTV Powered UA Automation Posted on 06th January 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Device Targeting: An Enhancement to Vungle’s Contextual Targeting Posted on 22nd December 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Webinar Recording and Transcript: Maximize ROAS Through LTV Powered UA Automation Posted on 15th December 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Mobile Banner Ads: An Everlasting Ad Format That Comes in a Small Package Posted on 08th December 2020 (about 2 months ago)
A One Stop Shop For All Your Mobile Marketing Needs
The biggest digital advertising platform
Right App. Right Person. Right Time
Ads Intelligence Tool For Marketing Strategy
Buy and sell traffic, push-notification, native ads
Google App Campaigns
Universal App campaigns that streamline the process for you
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Vungle representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.