Vungle is a mobile advertising start-up with offices in London and the US, specialising in localised video advertising across the iOS and Android platforms. Primarily offering HD video ads typically lasting around 15 seconds, which are pre-cached and can be optimised for handheld, mobile and tablet devices; interstitial inventory can also be tapped into for app developers. Vungle is compatible with third party platforms including MobileAppTracking for conversion tracking during campaigns.
For developers, Vungle provides app marketing across a premium inventory of the top 250 iOS and Android apps. The network utilises in-house video production to create campaigns, optimising them to suit target audiences and users. High LTV users are also attracted with video and premium interstitial inventory. For brands utilising the platform, Vungle offers transparent buys and 100% ad visibility to ensure no wasted impressions, and can be fully integrated with third party reporting providers
- Pre-cached HD video adverts with targeted delivery
- Fully compatible with third party reporting/tracking providers
- Transparent buys to reach unique users across all mobile devices
- Simple to start. Vungle Programatic helps you reach out with DSPs
- Data algorithms that allow you to A/B-test ads in real-time
- Generate more revenue with Vungle’s in-app video ads
- Easy to use SDK
- Ad placements that allow you to be flexible with formatting
- Engage your users with interactive prompts
- Drive user engagement with creative ad designs and templates
- Access user acquisition and data reports with Vungle’s UA data integrations
- Expand your global reach
- LTV technology optimised to expand your user base
Units 3801, 3804, 38F, C Block, Beijing Yintai Center, Beijing, China
Greifswalder Strasse 212
Barbizon 72-4F, 5-25-12 Hiroo
Tokyo 150-0012 Japan
2F Saerom Bldg. 551 Seolleung-ro,
115 Amoy Street, Unit #03-03, Singapore 069935
4th Floor, Farringdon Point, 33 Farringdon Road
London, EC1M 3JF
1255 Battery Street Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Vungle’s Jobs and Careers
Vungle lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Bejing across roles in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Sales and Talent Operations.
You can find employee reviews of Vungle on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Vungle acquires GameRefinery to bolster mobile app ad insights Posted on March 04, 2021 by Anne Freer Vungle the mobile performance ad company announced that it acquired mobile gaming analytics firm GameRefinery. Financial....
- Mobile and app tech firms launch resource to help advertisers deal with IDFA Posted on February 19, 2021 by Anne Freer The Post-IDFA Alliancewhich consists of market leaders Liftoff, Fyber, Chartboost, InMobi, Vungle, and Singular recently launched the ‘No IDFA? No Problem’ resource that mobile advertisers....
- Vungle acquires AlgoLift to improve mobile ad attribution Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile ad network and in-app monetisation platform Vungle just acquired AlgoLift the user acquisition automation platform based on lifetime value (LTV).
- Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer Facebook was also found to provide a good amount of impression at an attractive eCPM, whilst Vungle and Applovin ranked second and third.
- Mobile Technology Predictions For The App Economy In 2016 Posted on January 20, 2016 by Jamie Giggs We’re already seeing top media sources like Facebook, Google, Twitter, AdColony, Chartboost, and Vungle pass cost data so that marketers can measure their mobile marketing ROI, and we expect many more....
- Top Mobile Advertising Platforms 2015 Posted on November 03, 2015 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Market PropellerAds Clicksmob Avocarrot Affle Matomy Performance Revenues AppThis GoWide Adatha Inneractive Vungle CPALead Abmob AdMob is a mobile advertising network, founded in 2006 by Omar Hamouiand acquired....
- Three pillars of in-app marketing success in the post-IDFA world Posted on February 22, 2021
- In-App monetization during the time of Covid-19 Posted on April 08, 2020 We see from data on the Vungle network that an ad’s placement determines about 70 per cent of its success.
- 5 points that sum up mobile gaming in 2019 Posted on January 15, 2020 CVC invested in ironSource, Blackstone acquired Vungle, Adjust raised $227M, and Unity continued its M&A spree with the acquisition of live-ops company,....
👋 Meet Tommy He's a Staff Site Reliability Engineer in our Engineering department at Vungle. Go "In the Life of"… https://t.co/PPJ5pThA8o(about 1 day ago)
RT @johnkoetsier: Apple IDFA Fallout Continues: Vungle Buys GameRefinery As Mobile Ad Networks Go Platform via @forbes https://t.co/3r8OKgc…(about 2 days ago)
@Thomasbcn @algolift @GameRefinery https://t.co/vdbh0O7LK4(about 2 days ago)
+ a new hero to the Avengers: @GameRefinery More on GameRefinery joining forces with us 👇 https://t.co/9VjnsVuOXR https://t.co/Ml87dmZ6VG(about 3 days ago)
RT @deantak: IDFA deals continue. Vungle acquires mobile game analytics firm GameRefinery https://t.co/i8Tu7S1jO9(about 3 days ago)
- Life of a Site Reliability Engineer With Tommy Posted on 04th March 2021 (about 1 day ago)
- Vungle Acquires GameRefinery, a Leading SaaS Mobile Gaming Analytics Company Posted on 02nd March 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- Vungle Acquires GameRefinery, a Leading Mobile Game Analytics Company Posted on 02nd March 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- Vungleがモバイルゲーム分析企業のGameRefineryを買収 Posted on 02nd March 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- Meet Mayur and the DevOps Department Posted on 23rd February 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...below. Platform/Network Country eCPMs/Revenues Local Advertisers India Android is around $1, iOS is in the range of $5 Vungle US Around $5 for both formats Applovin US Around $12 to $15, both formats Tapjoy US $13 on....
Powering rewarding mobile
Top In app Monetization & Promotion Platform
A One Stop Shop For All Your Mobile Marketing Needs
Get your ad on Google today.
High Quality Mobile Traffic & Exclusive Placements on SONY Xperia, Native SDK
Engage valuable users on mobile
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Vungle representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.