Vungle is a mobile advertising start-up with offices in London and the US, specialising in localised video advertising across the iOS and Android platforms. Primarily offering HD video ads typically lasting around 15 seconds, which are pre-cached and can be optimised for handheld, mobile and tablet devices; interstitial inventory can also be tapped into for app developers. Vungle is compatible with third party platforms including MobileAppTracking for conversion tracking during campaigns.
For developers, Vungle provides app marketing across a premium inventory of the top 250 iOS and Android apps. The network utilises in-house video production to create campaigns, optimising them to suit target audiences and users. High LTV users are also attracted with video and premium interstitial inventory. For brands utilising the platform, Vungle offers transparent buys and 100% ad visibility to ensure no wasted impressions, and can be fully integrated with third party reporting providers
- Pre-cached HD video adverts with targeted delivery
- Fully compatible with third party reporting/tracking providers
- Transparent buys to reach unique users across all mobile devices
- Simple to start. Vungle Programatic helps you reach out with DSPs
- Data algorithms that allow you to A/B-test ads in real-time
- Generate more revenue with Vungle’s in-app video ads
- Easy to use SDK
- Ad placements that allow you to be flexible with formatting
- Engage your users with interactive prompts
- Drive user engagement with creative ad designs and templates
- Access user acquisition and data reports with Vungle’s UA data integrations
- Expand your global reach
- LTV technology optimised to expand your user base
Units 3801, 3804, 38F, C Block, Beijing Yintai Center, Beijing, China
Greifswalder Strasse 212
Barbizon 72-4F, 5-25-12 Hiroo
Tokyo 150-0012 Japan
2F Saerom Bldg. 551 Seolleung-ro,
115 Amoy Street, Unit #03-03, Singapore 069935
4th Floor, Farringdon Point, 33 Farringdon Road
London, EC1M 3JF
1255 Battery Street Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Vungle’s Jobs and Careers
Vungle lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Bejing across roles in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Sales and Talent Operations.
You can find employee reviews of Vungle on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Key Markets:||UK, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
|Tracking:||Custom, Mobile App Tracking|
Smartly.io wins Best Advertising Platform at 2019 App Growth Awards Posted on December 16, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev AdAction Interactive App Samurai Bidease Vungle We are wishing a ton of an inspiration to the Smartly.
Best App Advertising Platform: App Growth Awards 2019 Preview Posted on November 15, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev io Vungle We’re looking forward to finding out the winner at the App Growth Awards gala ceremony on....
Blackstone acquires in-app marketing platform Vungle Posted on October 01, 2019 by Anne Freer Blackstone has announced the acquisition of mobile in-app marketing platform Vungle on Monday.
Mobile advertising company Vungle to be acquired by Blackstone Posted on July 16, 2019 by Anne Freer Mobile advertising firm Vungle will be acquired by private equity firm Blackstone after the two groups said they had reached....
Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer Facebook was also found to provide a good amount of impression at an attractive eCPM, whilst Vungle and Applovin ranked second and third.
Singular releases ROI Index for top mobile ad networks Posted on February 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Among them are Jammp, Aarki, ironSource, Vungle, AppLovin, and ChartBoost all of which provide improved transparency.
Mobile Ad News Weekly - Facebook and Twitter post ad revenue earnings, Snapchat tests non-skip video ads Posted on April 27, 2018 by Anne Freer Performance marketing platformVunglejust announced a partnership with electronics company Samsung Electronics.
5 points that sum up mobile gaming in 2019 Posted on January 15, 2020 CVC invested in ironSource, Blackstone acquired Vungle, Adjust raised $227M, and Unity continued its M&A spree with the acquisition of live-ops company,....
A group of leading global mobile developers are dedicating a portion of their advertising inventory to aid… https://t.co/3AQjH4itOq(about 6 days ago)
Thanks to Vungle #AdaptiveCreatives, publishers saw a 7-12% uplift in #mobile performance, and advertisers were abl… https://t.co/X9pMrgktds(about 29 days ago)
We're going places. Come with us. View all open roles here: ➡️https://t.co/ogAZhL7eRe ⬅️ #techjobs #engineeringjobs… https://t.co/xi6GReRUJd(about 33 days ago)
RT @TweetSingular: Many thanks to our friends at @tapjoy, @Vungle, and @ironSource for an awesome webinar on Singular's ROI Index! If you m…(about 34 days ago)
📱🎨🧠Meet the team behind the creative tech! Here are the talented people powering #VungleCreativeLabs to produce… https://t.co/kyMefXXDBc(about 34 days ago)
- World Leading Mobile Developers Partner Up to Aid in Global Charities Posted on 27th March 2020 (about 6 days ago)
- Vungle Sales Head Discusses the State of Mobile ROI Posted on 20th March 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How Mobile Publishers and Advertisers Can Benefit From Vungle Adaptive Creatives Posted on 03rd March 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Earn More Publisher Revenue With Cache Optimization & Banner Ads in Vungle SDK 6.5 Posted on 25th February 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Striving to Redefine How the World Experiences Mobile Ads Posted on 10th February 2020 (about 2 months ago)
Next generation mobile advertising etc.
The Full-Stack Programmatic Ad Platform
Mobile advertising done right
Social mobile advertising
Gaming Apps Promotion Platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Vungle representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.