Vungle is a mobile advertising start-up with offices in London and the US, specialising in localised video advertising across the iOS and Android platforms. Primarily offering HD video ads typically lasting around 15 seconds, which are pre-cached and can be optimised for handheld, mobile and tablet devices; interstitial inventory can also be tapped into for app developers. Vungle is compatible with third party platforms including MobileAppTracking for conversion tracking during campaigns.
For developers, Vungle provides app marketing across a premium inventory of the top 250 iOS and Android apps. The network utilises in-house video production to create campaigns, optimising them to suit target audiences and users. High LTV users are also attracted with video and premium interstitial inventory. For brands utilising the platform, Vungle offers transparent buys and 100% ad visibility to ensure no wasted impressions, and can be fully integrated with third party reporting providers
- Pre-cached HD video adverts with targeted delivery
- Fully compatible with third party reporting/tracking providers
- Transparent buys to reach unique users across all mobile devices
- Simple to start. Vungle Programatic helps you reach out with DSPs
- Data algorithms that allow you to A/B-test ads in real-time
- Generate more revenue with Vungle’s in-app video ads
- Easy to use SDK
- Ad placements that allow you to be flexible with formatting
- Engage your users with interactive prompts
- Drive user engagement with creative ad designs and templates
- Access user acquisition and data reports with Vungle’s UA data integrations
- Expand your global reach
- LTV technology optimised to expand your user base
Units 3801, 3804, 38F, C Block, Beijing Yintai Center, Beijing, China
Greifswalder Strasse 212
Barbizon 72-4F, 5-25-12 Hiroo
Tokyo 150-0012 Japan
2F Saerom Bldg. 551 Seolleung-ro,
115 Amoy Street, Unit #03-03, Singapore 069935
4th Floor, Farringdon Point, 33 Farringdon Road
London, EC1M 3JF
1255 Battery Street Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Vungle’s Jobs and Careers
Vungle lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Bejing across roles in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Sales and Talent Operations.
You can find employee reviews of Vungle on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Smartly.io wins Best Advertising Platform at 2019 App Growth Awards Posted on December 16, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev AdAction Interactive App Samurai Bidease Vungle We are wishing a ton of an inspiration to the Smartly.
- Best App Advertising Platform: App Growth Awards 2019 Preview Posted on November 15, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev io Vungle We’re looking forward to finding out the winner at the App Growth Awards gala ceremony on....
- Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer Facebook was also found to provide a good amount of impression at an attractive eCPM, whilst Vungle and Applovin ranked second and third.
- Singular releases ROI Index for top mobile ad networks Posted on February 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Among them are Jammp, Aarki, ironSource, Vungle, AppLovin, and ChartBoost all of which provide improved transparency.
- Mobile rich interstitial adverts show greatest monetization power according to new Appodeal report Posted on December 22, 2017 by Anne Freer Other ad networks found to be strong monetization ad formats included Tapjoy, Vungle, AdColony and Unity Ads.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Posted on July 07, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Admob, AdColony, unity Ads, Chartboost, Applovin, Vungle, Smaato, Mpire Network, Billy Mobile, GOWIDE, Adsterra, PassionTeck, mobileCore, Fyber, InMobi,....
- Vungle partners with LINE Plus for app developers to monetise across APAC region Posted on May 23, 2017 by Anne Freer In-app video marketing platform,Vungle, has partnered withLINE Plus Corporation, the chat messenger, as part of an exclusive monetisation....
- Vungle launches new dynamic mobile video advertising templates Posted on November 03, 2016 by Anne Freer Vungle, the mobile video advertiser has rolled out some new innovative video ad options for in-app ads.....
- In-App monetization during the time of Covid-19 Posted on April 08, 2020 We see from data on the Vungle network that an ad’s placement determines about 70 per cent of its success.
- 5 points that sum up mobile gaming in 2019 Posted on January 15, 2020 CVC invested in ironSource, Blackstone acquired Vungle, Adjust raised $227M, and Unity continued its M&A spree with the acquisition of live-ops company,....
eMarketer’s "App Monetization Trends 2020" report points to industry shifts affecting app publishers and advertiser… https://t.co/OyE6lNK8iu(about 5 days ago)
With the introduction of Apple’s iOS 14, advertisers and publishers need to prepare for a potential world where App… https://t.co/FwfVUrK0kk(about 8 days ago)
In our second blog of our 4-part series on iOS 14, we focus on how this will impact publishers, the way Vungle is p… https://t.co/NI1UP886dk(about 11 days ago)
Apple’s iOS 14 will no doubt alter the Ad Tech industry. At Vungle we’ve created four blogs to address what we’re… https://t.co/AeiDSYLVtl(about 12 days ago)
There’s just 2 days left to experience PG Connects Helsinki Digital (Sept 17-18) — Europe's biggest games industry… https://t.co/B4lurw6wxD(about 12 days ago)
- How Does iOS 14 Affect the Ad Tech Ecosystem? Posted on 29th September 2020 (about 1 day ago)
- Content vs. Context: Find the Right Balance to Drive Mobile Performance Posted on 24th September 2020 (about 6 days ago)
- Vungle Featured in App Monetization Industry Report Posted on 24th September 2020 (about 6 days ago)
- How iOS 14 Will Affect Ad Networks Posted on 15th September 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Introduction to iOS 14: How This Affects Publishers Posted on 01st September 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
App Growing Global
An Unbiased Mobile Advertising Intelligence Analysis Platform
For developers, by developers
The biggest digital advertising platform
Right App. Right Person. Right Time
Monetize your apps intelligently
No.1 Ad network in Japan
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Vungle representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.