Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
For developers, Vungle provides app marketing across a premium inventory of the top 250 iOS and Android apps. The network utilises in-house video production to create campaigns, optimising them to suit target audiences and users. High LTV users are also attracted with video and premium interstitial inventory. For brands utilising the platform, Vungle offers transparent buys and 100% ad visibility to ensure no wasted impressions, and can be fully integrated with third party reporting providers
- Pre-cached HD video adverts with targeted delivery
- Fully compatible with third party reporting/tracking providers
- Transparent buys to reach unique users across all mobile devices
- Simple to start. Vungle Programatic helps you reach out with DSPs
- Data algorithms that allow you to A/B-test ads in real-time
- Generate more revenue with Vungle’s in-app video ads
- Easy to use SDK
- Ad placements that allow you to be flexible with formatting
- Engage your users with interactive prompts
- Drive user engagement with creative ad designs and templates
- Access user acquisition and data reports with Vungle’s UA data integrations
- Expand your global reach
- LTV technology optimised to expand your user base
Units 3801, 3804, 38F, C Block, Beijing Yintai Center, Beijing, China
Greifswalder Strasse 212
Barbizon 72-4F, 5-25-12 Hiroo
Tokyo 150-0012 Japan
2F Saerom Bldg. 551 Seolleung-ro,
115 Amoy Street, Unit #03-03, Singapore 069935
4th Floor, Farringdon Point, 33 Farringdon Road
London, EC1M 3JF
1255 Battery Street Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
00180 Helsinki, Finland
Vungle’s Jobs and Careers
Vungle lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Bejing across roles in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Sales and Talent Operations.
You can find employee reviews of Vungle on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
Rewarded ads are no longer just for mobile gaming apps Posted on July 15, 2021 by Anne Freer That’s according to new data from mobile performance ad platform, Vungle, released today.
Vungle acquires GameRefinery to bolster mobile app ad insights Posted on March 04, 2021 by Anne Freer Vungle the mobile performance ad company announced that it acquired mobile gaming analytics firm GameRefinery. Financial....
Top Mobile Advertising Platforms 2015 Posted on November 03, 2015 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Market PropellerAds Clicksmob Avocarrot Affle Matomy Performance Revenues AppThis GoWide Adatha Inneractive Vungle CPALead Abmob AdMob is a mobile advertising network, founded in 2006 by Omar Hamouiand acquired....
Mobile App Market report: 2021 statistics, trends & advertising strategies Posted on August 17, 2021 ...includes: ● Mobile app intelligence of multiple advertising platforms such as FB, Google Ads, unity ads, Vungle, TikTok, etc.
In-App monetization during the time of Covid-19 Posted on April 08, 2020 We see from data on the Vungle network that an ad’s placement determines about 70 per cent of its success.
5 points that sum up mobile gaming in 2019 Posted on January 15, 2020 CVC invested in ironSource, Blackstone acquired Vungle, Adjust raised $227M, and Unity continued its M&A spree with the acquisition of live-ops company,....
RT @deantak: I'm moderating this session on mobile advertising's future with Mopub, Facebook, and Vungle on Sept. 29. https://t.co/J3eeT7KJ…(about 2 days ago)
Next Wed @ 12:30 pm ET, Vungle's Scott Silverman joins @audience_ntwk and @mopub for a convo to share what each of… https://t.co/A511WwE8MQ(about 3 days ago)
9/29 @ 12:30 pm ET, Vungle's Scott Silverman joins @audience_ntwk and @mopub for a convo on the latest trends in mo… https://t.co/V8CZjRZyC4(about 9 days ago)
In our all-new series 🔭 "The Future of UA", each blog post unpacks a key trend or issue confronting mobile marketer… https://t.co/qNunylBQ2M(about 9 days ago)
We now have a date. iOS 15 will arrive on Sep 20. One iOS 15 feature will change everything for mobile marketing… https://t.co/hIALo5TaK9(about 11 days ago)
- The Future of UA: What Is Incrementality and Why Does It Matter? Posted on 15th September 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- What Is App Bidding? The Complete Guide to Programmatic Ad Monetization Posted on 09th September 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Life of a QA Automation Engineer With Qamar Posted on 03rd September 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- GDC Recap: F2P Ad Placement Takeaways From Analyzing 150 Creatives and 6B Impressions Posted on 02nd September 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Liftoff & Vungle to Form Leading Independent Mobile Growth Platform Posted on 24th August 2021 (about 1 month ago)
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...below. Platform/Network Country eCPMs/Revenues Local Advertisers India Android is around $1, iOS is in the range of $5 Vungle US Around $5 for both formats Applovin US Around $12 to $15, both formats Tapjoy US $13 on....
Epom Ad Server
Powerful ad serving platform
Apple Search Ads
An efficient and easy way to help people discover your app
Launch your own serviced, market-ready, efficient RTB marketplace in just 7 days
A One Stop Shop For All Your Mobile Marketing Needs
Made for Growth, Built for App Marketers
#1 Mobile Ad Network for Scaling Ad Campaigns
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Vungle representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.