Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
For developers, Vungle provides app marketing across a premium inventory of the top 250 iOS and Android apps. The network utilises in-house video production to create campaigns, optimising them to suit target audiences and users. High LTV users are also attracted with video and premium interstitial inventory. For brands utilising the platform, Vungle offers transparent buys and 100% ad visibility to ensure no wasted impressions, and can be fully integrated with third party reporting providers
- Pre-cached HD video adverts with targeted delivery
- Fully compatible with third party reporting/tracking providers
- Transparent buys to reach unique users across all mobile devices
- Simple to start. Vungle Programatic helps you reach out with DSPs
- Data algorithms that allow you to A/B-test ads in real-time
- Generate more revenue with Vungle’s in-app video ads
- Easy to use SDK
- Ad placements that allow you to be flexible with formatting
- Engage your users with interactive prompts
- Drive user engagement with creative ad designs and templates
- Access user acquisition and data reports with Vungle’s UA data integrations
- Expand your global reach
- LTV technology optimised to expand your user base
Units 3801, 3804, 38F, C Block, Beijing Yintai Center, Beijing, China
Greifswalder Strasse 212
Barbizon 72-4F, 5-25-12 Hiroo
Tokyo 150-0012 Japan
2F Saerom Bldg. 551 Seolleung-ro,
115 Amoy Street, Unit #03-03, Singapore 069935
4th Floor, Farringdon Point, 33 Farringdon Road
London, EC1M 3JF
1255 Battery Street Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
00180 Helsinki, Finland
Jeremy Bondy – CEO of Vungle
Jack Smith – co-founder
Zain Jaffer – co-founder
Vungle’s Jobs and Careers
Vungle lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Bejing across roles in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Sales and Talent Operations.
You can find employee reviews of Vungle on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
7 Global holidays that need to be on your in-game events calendar Posted on September 07, 2022
Three pillars of in-app marketing success in the post-IDFA world Posted on February 22, 2021
In-App monetization during the time of Covid-19 Posted on April 08, 2020 We see from data on the Vungle network that an ad’s placement determines about 70 per cent of its success.
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- 3 Must-Know Changes to Mobile Game Player Motivations in 2023 The mobile gaming industry is never dull—and not just because mobile games are fun to play. Mobile game developers are constantly improving player experiences in the battle for engagement, and trends...
- Liftoff Is Coming to Mobile Apps Unlocked 2023 Liftoff is back to Vegas for MAU 2023! This year, we’ve planned an exciting slate of activities, and we’re looking forward to some summer heat, cool drinks, and great conversations. Here’s where...
- Out now! 2023 Casual Gaming Apps Report 2023 is a pivotal year for the mobile gaming industry. Spending on mobile games skyrocketed during the pandemic, but as inflation rose in 2022, consumer spending in many sectors—gaming included—began...
- 7 Playable Ads Best Practices for Mobile Apps Fun interactivity isn’t just for mobile games — here’s how playables help apps win In a world where ads are constantly vying for users’ attention, it’s harder than ever for mobile marketers to...
- Programmatic’s Secret Weapon to Boost Brand Engagement In 2022, “brand strategy” landed as the second-highest priority for over 400 CEOs and CMOs across multiple industries, according to a recent report from Gartner1. As a result of increasing privacy...
Ads Intelligence Tool For Marketing Strategy
Made for Growth, Built for App Marketers
Advertising in your hand
Ad Network & Self-serve DSP for programmatic advertising
Ad Network for Publishers and Website Owners
The Ad Network For publishers and advertisers
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Vungle representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.