Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, and Helsinki.
For developers, Vungle provides app marketing across a premium inventory of the top 250 iOS and Android apps. The network utilises in-house video production to create campaigns, optimising them to suit target audiences and users. High LTV users are also attracted with video and premium interstitial inventory. For brands utilising the platform, Vungle offers transparent buys and 100% ad visibility to ensure no wasted impressions, and can be fully integrated with third party reporting providers
- Pre-cached HD video adverts with targeted delivery
- Fully compatible with third party reporting/tracking providers
- Transparent buys to reach unique users across all mobile devices
- Simple to start. Vungle Programatic helps you reach out with DSPs
- Data algorithms that allow you to A/B-test ads in real-time
- Generate more revenue with Vungle’s in-app video ads
- Easy to use SDK
- Ad placements that allow you to be flexible with formatting
- Engage your users with interactive prompts
- Drive user engagement with creative ad designs and templates
- Access user acquisition and data reports with Vungle’s UA data integrations
- Expand your global reach
- LTV technology optimised to expand your user base
Units 3801, 3804, 38F, C Block, Beijing Yintai Center, Beijing, China
Greifswalder Strasse 212
Barbizon 72-4F, 5-25-12 Hiroo
Tokyo 150-0012 Japan
2F Saerom Bldg. 551 Seolleung-ro,
115 Amoy Street, Unit #03-03, Singapore 069935
4th Floor, Farringdon Point, 33 Farringdon Road
London, EC1M 3JF
1255 Battery Street Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
00180 Helsinki, Finland
Vungle’s Jobs and Careers
Vungle lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Singapore and Bejing across roles in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Sales and Talent Operations.
You can find employee reviews of Vungle on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Vungle acquires TreSensa to expand app marketing tools Posted on May 20, 2021 by Anne Freer Mobile performance marketing platform, Vungle, just acquired TreSensa Technologies, a mobile ad creative tech company based in New York.
- iOS 14.5: measure SKAdNetwork Conversion Values for free with Tenjin Posted on March 15, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev Snap Ironsource Mintegral Unity Applovin Vungle Tapjoy The full list is available here.
- Vungle acquires GameRefinery to bolster mobile app ad insights Posted on March 04, 2021 by Anne Freer Vungle the mobile performance ad company announced that it acquired mobile gaming analytics firm GameRefinery. Financial....
- Mobile and app tech firms launch resource to help advertisers deal with IDFA Posted on February 19, 2021 by Anne Freer The Post-IDFA Alliancewhich consists of market leaders Liftoff, Fyber, Chartboost, InMobi, Vungle, and Singular recently launched the ‘No IDFA? No Problem’ resource that mobile advertisers....
- Vungle acquires AlgoLift to improve mobile ad attribution Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile ad network and in-app monetisation platform Vungle just acquired AlgoLift the user acquisition automation platform based on lifetime value (LTV).
- Three pillars of in-app marketing success in the post-IDFA world Posted on February 22, 2021
- In-App monetization during the time of Covid-19 Posted on April 08, 2020 We see from data on the Vungle network that an ad’s placement determines about 70 per cent of its success.
- 5 points that sum up mobile gaming in 2019 Posted on January 15, 2020 CVC invested in ironSource, Blackstone acquired Vungle, Adjust raised $227M, and Unity continued its M&A spree with the acquisition of live-ops company,....
Tomorrow, @pgbowen shares the solution to iOS 14.5 campaign measurement. Join him at MGS Scale at 10:10AM CT to lea… https://t.co/BVq9RObbxq(about 5 days ago)
Yesterday, Vungle entered the creator economy, announcing that we have entered into a definitive agreement to acqui… https://t.co/rHzteWhBdq(about 5 days ago)
https://t.co/ZyF6rRZzsK https://t.co/wISPbxYbC5(about 5 days ago)
RT @telenardo: Today we announced JetFuel has signed a deal to be acquired by @Vungle an ad network owned by @blackstone! It's a great out…(about 6 days ago)
RT @adexchanger: .@Vungle Is Acquiring Influencer Platform @jetfuel_it To Reach Those ‘Gen Z Eyeballs’ by @OSchiffey https://t.co/OjyrCLlypJ(about 6 days ago)
- Vungle Enters Into a Definitive Agreement to Acquire JetFuel, an Influencer Marketing Platform Posted on 15th June 2021 (about 7 days ago)
- 追跡型広告制限「Limit Ad Tracking（LAT）」とは？モバイルマーケティングへの影響は？ Posted on 15th June 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- アプリのトラッキング申告「ATT」とは？モバイルマーケティングへの影響は？ Posted on 14th June 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- What Is Limit Ad Tracking (LAT) and How Does It Affect Mobile Marketing? Posted on 04th June 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- What Is App Tracking Transparency (ATT) and How Does It Affect Mobile Marketing? Posted on 26th May 2021 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...below. Platform/Network Country eCPMs/Revenues Local Advertisers India Android is around $1, iOS is in the range of $5 Vungle US Around $5 for both formats Applovin US Around $12 to $15, both formats Tapjoy US $13 on....
Advertising in your hand
Monetize your advertising inventory
App Growing Global
The Mobile Ad analytical intelligence worldwide
Complex digital advertising solutions that drive results.
Data-driven Mobile Marketing, Worldwide Performance Advertising Platform
Grow Your Business with the Power of Location
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Vungle representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.