AdColony (formerly known as Opera Mediaworks) is one of the largest mobile ad networks globally. Its reach, 1,4 billion users globally, what sets it apart from other ad networks. Known for its unparalleled 3rd party verified viewability rates, exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video technology, proprietary rich media formats, its global performance advertising business and programmatic marketplace, and the company extensive SDK footprint in the Top 1,000 apps worldwide. A fully-owned subsidiary of Otello Corporation ASA, AdColony is a global organization with over 20 offices worldwide.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPM
- Ad formats supported: Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Demographic
- Key markets: US
+250,000 developers, from indies to large enterprises, trust in Appodeal to manage their Ad Monetization. A light full-stack ad monetization solution that puts app publishers first – the way it should be.
By just integrating one simple SDK, you will gain access to +70 ad networks & demand sources, competing against each other in a real-time auction for every single ad impression.
Zucks is a Japan-based mobile advertising platform strong in the Asian mobile market. They offer a large number of campaigns supporting iOS and Android, driving app downloads as well as CPI,CPA and CPC. It reaches over 10000 users each on Android and iOS. and can deliver both incentivized and non-incentivized ads.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, HTML5
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, CPV
- Ad formats supported: App Icon, Banners, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, Rewards, Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Audience, Behavioral, Carrier, Channel, Content, Country, Custom, Demographic, Device, Language, OS, Platform
- Key Markets: Global
Twitter Ads is the Twitter advertising platform that allows app marketers to drive traffic to their apps from both on Twitter and off Twitter channels. In terms of targeting options and reach its rivals are only Facebook and Google. Twitter ads support deep linking technology that allows app marketers to link an ad to a specific part of a mobile app content.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Campaign types: CPI, CPC, CPM
- Ad formats supported: auto-generated ads with creatives an app has on the App Store.
- Targeting: mobile OS, OS version, device (iPhone / iPad), location, gender, age, mobile connection type
- Key markets: global
Facebook Ads is the biggest digital advertising platform with a major focus on mobile ads. It features the best ad format, targeting and reporting capabilities in the industry. The platform allows mobile app advertisers to run ad campaigns on their choice on Facebook itself, its Messenger app, Instagram, Audience Network (to show ads across the web) and its app for businesses Workplace.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Web
- Campaign types: CPI, CPM
- Ad formats supported: banners, carousel banners, video, slideshow
- Targeting: age, gender, location, device, mobile OS, OS version, interests, mobile user language.
- Key markets: global