Tapjoy is an advertising and app monetisation platform that offers a novel way for users to engage in mobile advertising. Instead of clicking on banner ads, Tapjoy offers users virtual currency for watching video ads, subscribing to services, and downloading promoted apps. Users can then spend that virtual currency on unlocking in-app content from publishers.
Tapjoy offers developers a way to monetise users who do not have credit cards or do not wish to spend real currency on app content. For brands and advertisers, the network’s Pay Per Engagement model offers a unique way to distribute apps and collect market data, and potentially offers a more reliable ROI than typical CPC or CPM networks.
- List apps and games in the Tapjoy Ad Marketplace on a Pay-Per-Install basis
- Various ad options available including full-page interstitials (Featured Ad Unit), banners, video and direct response campaigns
- Real-time reporting available for deep insights into app/game performance
- Developers can access the Tapjoy Fund for working capital to improve free-to-play apps and games
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Content Lock, Interstitial, Offer Walls|
|Models:||CPC, CPI, CPM|
Mobile consumers prefer in-app rewards and video ads Posted on September 13, 2022 by Anne Freer ...In-app rewards are a strong motivator for consumers on mobile devices according to new research from Tapjoy and ironSource.
Gen X are active mobile gamers – and other insights for mobile advertisers Posted on December 09, 2021 by Anne Freer Gen X Edition from mobile experts Tapjoy.
ironSource acquires app monetisation expert Tapjoy Posted on October 18, 2021 by Anne Freer ...app developers engage users and monetise content, is acquiring app monetisation and mobile ad firm Tapjoy for a purchase price of around $400 million.
Millennials more likely to shop on mobile and engage with rewarded ads Posted on October 06, 2021 by Anne Freer ...more likely to shop using their mobile devices following the pandemic, according to new research from Tapjoy released today.
Mobile users pay more attention to ads in mobile games than other placements Posted on May 15, 2019 by Anne Freer ...and TV than mobile gaming, according to the Modern Mobile Gamer Personas 2019 report, published by Tapjoy today.
Brace yourselves: Q4 is coming. As brands and advertisers gear up for the hectic holiday season, find out how footw… https://t.co/qVllBsIyih(about 171 days ago)
Find out how game dev IGG used our MobileVoice® market research solution to gain valuable audience insights about t… https://t.co/wxFBDEeXvQ(about 173 days ago)
How can DTC brands continue to fuel growth in an increasingly saturated marketplace? Diversification is key. Find o… https://t.co/7JLxNj4bi5(about 175 days ago)
DSPs and SSPs? In this economy? Find out the major differences between demand-side and supply-side platforms in thi… https://t.co/p3T9I0Lotp(about 178 days ago)
If you're just starting to dig in to the overwhelming world of mobile market research, let us guide you! Our beginn… https://t.co/islHln2HTR(about 180 days ago)
- Tapjoy Is Your Trusted Partner In Mobile Advertising And App Monetization In-app advertising is a crucial part of any comprehensive marketing strategy. Advertisers rely on it to deploy contextually relevant campaigns to global audiences while its performance-driven growth capabilities make it an effective tool for the most data-driven marketing teams.
- Ngozi Ogbonna — Women-Led Communities Can Transform The Workplace — tapjoy.com The movement to cultivate an equal opportunity workplace takes many forms in 2019. One of the most promising is Fairygodboss, a career development website specifically designed by and for women. Millions of users visit Fairygodboss each month to search for jobs, find leadership advice, or conduct research on how businesses treat female employees. Tapjoy recently met with Fairygodboss Senior Director of User Acquisition Ngozi Ogbonna to discuss the unique challenges of building a women-focused career community.
- Tapjoy’s App of the Month: Design Home by Glu Mobile App: Design Home
Tapjoy Mobile Champions: Mike Lisavich of Tapjoy
Please tell us a little about yourself and your role at Tapjoy.
My name’s Mike Lisavich and I’m the head of demand products at Tapjoy, which basically means I oversee all the work we do on ad products, videos, and digital creatives. My team is mostly developers, and we spend a lot of time trying to solve problems that publishers and advertisers deal with when trying to reach users at scale. We also build Tapjoy’s dashboards and reporting APIs, and we maintain the integrations we have with mobile measurement partners. We’re fairly autonomous, which means we get to tackle some very interesting challenges. Right now we’re heads-down on things like goal-based bidding and playable end cards for games and brands.
Monetize your advertising inventory
Petal Ads (formerly HUAWEI Ads)
Mobile Marketing Platform tailored for HUAWEI devices
Your one-stop-shop for mobile app growth
Ad Network for Publishers and Website Owners
The best flow of target users for your app!
Ad Network & Self-serve DSP for programmatic advertising
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tapjoy representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.