Tapjoy is an advertising and app monetisation platform that offers a novel way for users to engage in mobile advertising. Instead of clicking on banner ads, Tapjoy offers users virtual currency for watching video ads, subscribing to services, and downloading promoted apps. Users can then spend that virtual currency on unlocking in-app content from publishers.
Tapjoy offers developers a way to monetise users who do not have credit cards or do not wish to spend real currency on app content. For brands and advertisers, the network’s Pay Per Engagement model offers a unique way to distribute apps and collect market data, and potentially offers a more reliable ROI than typical CPC or CPM networks.
- List apps and games in the Tapjoy Ad Marketplace on a Pay-Per-Install basis
- Various ad options available including full-page interstitials (Featured Ad Unit), banners, video and direct response campaigns
- Real-time reporting available for deep insights into app/game performance
- Developers can access the Tapjoy Fund for working capital to improve free-to-play apps and games
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Content Lock, Interstitial, Offer Wall|
|Models:||CPC, CPI, CPM|
- Tapjoy settles with FTC over misleading in-app rewards Posted on January 11, 2021 by Anne Freer Tapjoy, the mobile advertising company, has finally settled with the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC)....
- Offerwall and rewarded videos generate 114% more revenue than rewarded videos alone Posted on March 10, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research by Tapjoy, the mobile game monetisation company.
- Mobile users pay more attention to ads in mobile games than other placements Posted on May 15, 2019 by Anne Freer ...and TV than mobile gaming, according to the Modern Mobile Gamer Personas 2019 report, published by Tapjoy today.
- Tapjoy acquires Tapdaq to expand app monetisation options Posted on November 08, 2018 by Anne Freer Tapjoy, the mobile advertising and monetisation platform, just announced that it has acquired Tapdaq,....
- Year ahead: The top mobile and in-app advertising predictions for 2018 Posted on December 21, 2017 by Anne Freer Tapjoy - Emily McInerney, VP of Marketing We expect that a lot of new ad dollars will pour into mobile....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob,....
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on October 31, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds TapJoy – App promotion network that offers non-incentivized app download network.
- Is mobile Free-to-Play recession-proof? Posted on August 11, 2020
TGIF! We've got another poll for you going into the weekend. What's your favorite mobile game genre? (If you don't… https://t.co/ecpRIOLUC3(about 1 day ago)
Bookworms! @CNNUnderscored has a great list of recommended picks for Women's History Month. Classic fiction, fascin… https://t.co/x5iiwdxVB7(about 2 days ago)
One of the most beloved games of all time is getting a mobile remaster! Maybe we can save Aerith this time #toosoon… https://t.co/EjatH1zMwi(about 3 days ago)
When Special Gamez wanted to boost ad revenue and minimize manual optimization, the maker of the adorable match-3 K… https://t.co/sXwxivnh5g(about 4 days ago)
It's Women's History Month! Throughout March, we'll be celebrating the achievements of incredible women while ackno… https://t.co/8jdAECwkCF(about 5 days ago)
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev From TapJoy to TinyLoot, our list should help out app advertisers, app developers, and anyone else interested....
High Quality Mobile Traffic & Exclusive Placements on SONY Xperia, Native SDK
The In-App Marketplace for Brands
High performance mobile advertising
Turns mobile into the medium of choice for brands
The Fastest Growing Mobile Marketing Agency
Mobile monetization and marketing
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tapjoy representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.