PPC Protect is the leading click fraud detection software for your PPC campaigns. Automated protection in 3 clicks giving you more leads, while saving you money. We’ve built the world’s first truly automated invalid and low-value click prevention system. With millions of Ad clicks analyzed in real-time, our system detects and blocks unwanted clicks with unprecedented accuracy, ensuring you only receive legitimate visits to your Ads and saving you as much as 30% of your Ad spend.
We are a diverse team of marketers and technologists who are dedicated to providing advertisers with a true picture of what they’re paying money for. The advertising ecosystem is broken. Budgets are swallowed up by opaque, black-box driven platforms that no one can hold accountable. We say it’s time to look at things differently. We intend to show advertisers exactly what they’re spending their money on and arm them with all the data they need to take back control.
PPC Protect’s values:
- Total Privacy: We believe in a user’s right to absolute privacy online. We allow you to filter low-quality users without personally identifying them.
- PPC Protect’s automated click fraud protection software helps to protect online marketers running PPC campaigns of any size, providing the protection of 35k+ Google Ads accounts in over 130 countries.
- Installed on websites by copy and paste, the cloud-hosted SaaS features automatic, real time IP blocking that determines when, where and how a fraudulent click occurs while blocking that IP address from seeing the ads.
- Full traffic monitoring capabilities go beyond logging clicks of pay-per-click (PPC) adverts, to also analyze website visitors and building a more detailed profile that identifies fraudulent behavior before it happens.
- The product’s monitoring funnel works in parallel to existing Google tracking for a seamless experience, collecting 100 pieces of unique visitor data and analyzing its threat level against known fraudulent devices or activities, before blacklisting the device if necessary and blocking even if the user switches IP address.
- Web-based account access allows for multiple users and role-based permissions, while PPC Protect’s centralized admin dashboard enables multiple domains to be added and managed from one location all for no extra cost.
- Our proprietary self-learning AI algorithm allows us to detect click fraud with unprecedented accuracy. No more configuring row after row of options – let our system do the work.
The Strawberry Fields Digital Hub
Euxton Ln, Chorley PR7 1PS
PPC Protect Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
PPC Protect Info
- Click Fraud: The Essential PPC Marketer’s Guide 2024 Click fraud is a major concern for advertisers in 2024. Most marketing teams are being asked to achieve more with a reduced or flat budget. And with click fraud being listed as a concern for 78% of marketers,...
- 2023 PPC Recap: 30 Tips & Lessons Learned From 24 Experts What PPC lessons can we learn from 2023?
- PPC Budgeting Guide 2024: Stop Wasted Ad Spend [Webinar] 2023 was a year of PPC budget cuts and cancelled launches. So if you can’t outspend your competition this year, it’s time to outsmart them.
- Google Consent Mode V2: What Marketers Need to Know (& Do) 2024 will be a big year for digital advertisers in Europe. The European Digital Markets Act (DMA) is due to be enforced and regulated from March 2024, forcing digital companies like Google to take action...
- Lunio Helps DeVry University Elevate New Student Conversion Rates DeVry University, a career-focused online college with hybrid and online degree programs, incorporated Lunio to tackle challenges related to identifying prospective students, improving the quality of interest...
Advanced Mobile Ad Fraud Detection
Integral Ad Science
We build cool stuff.
Full-Funnel Ad Traffic Validation Solution. Optimize App Campaigns Better
Virus Positive Technologies
Protecting Brands & Affiliate Networks from frauds
Full-service performance marketing agency for your app
Protectors of publishers and platforms
PPC Protect Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a PPC Protect representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.