DGTG is a marketing company which offers mobile and desktop advertising solutions to companies looking to reach the audience in tier1 and tier 2 countries.
We have our in-house media buying team along with our own tech and design teams. We also use premium networks and direct partners to drive relevant traffic.
We are partners with almost all attribution platforms and integrate-able with all tracking platforms.
- Global traffic on all screen sizes
- Adaptable on all ad formats
- Partnerships with all platforms for faster execution
- Scalable traffic
Vikas is leading the teams in mobile and desktop advertising and also spearheading the product development efforts in DGTG.
He is been in the advertising industry for almost a decade.
Snigdha heads the Media buying & partnerships in DGTG for mobile, she is instrumental in on-boarding new clients and maintaining affiliate relations.
Manish heads mobile at DGTG is responsible for sales and delivery of campaigns across all board.
Bangalore :Building 167, 6th cross, Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
Delhi & NCR :Springboard91, C2, Sector 1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Mumbai:WeWork, Spectrum towers, 5th floor,307, Chincholi Bunder Rd, Rajan Pada, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Key Markets:||Global, Latin America, South East Asia, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Platform|
|Ad Formats:||Audio, Banners, Interstitial, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM|
|Targeting:||Carrier, Country, Device, Operator, OS|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed, Real Time Bidding|
|Tracking:||Mobile App Tracking|
- 4 Important Financial Metrics That Must Be Covered For Every Startup Posted on 06th August 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Top 10 Android Apps You Must Download In 2019 Posted on 18th June 2019 (about 4 months ago)
- 8 Best Practices for Email Marketing in 2019 Posted on 13th June 2019 (about 4 months ago)
- Top 10 best Methods to Seek for Affiliate Marketing Posted on 10th June 2019 (about 4 months ago)
- How To Create A Social Media Strategy? Step by Step Guide Posted on 30th May 2019 (about 5 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.