MoPub offers a three piece platform for mobile publishers, founded by app developers who appreciate the use of an open source SDK. The platform enables publishers/developers to choose between monetising between direct ads, ad networks or its real time bidding system. This provides unmatched transparency and enables full maximisation of advertising potential without sacrificing the user experience.
MoPub also offers substantial analytics and control and provides real time controls to monitor campaigns and maximise their revenue. The platform can also be used to run cross promotions on apps to share impressions, clicks and installs to drive traffic from one app to the other. It works on all HTML browsers and supports any size of ad on screens, phones or tablets.
- Open source SDKs for Android and iOS
- Variety of major ad formats supported, including static images, full HTML5, video, Rich Media and ORMMA Rich Media
- Full tracking provided to monitor impressions, clicks, revenuws and active users
- Optimizes ad networks to maximize clicks and revenue from campaigns
- MoPub offers an ad serving solution built specifically for mobile publishers
- Manage all of your first-party direct sold campaigns with an open source SDK
- Expand your mobile advertising business with ad management, optimisation and reporting
- Connect to advertisers through the ‘MoPub Marketplace’, an RTB exchange for mobile apps
- The integrated reporting dashboard allows you to adapt your strategy
- The MoPub API allows app developers to integrate the functionality of MoPub
- Allocate the right inventory to the right ad network with MoPub’s mediation
- Optimise ongoing performance with budgeting and targeting
- Identify top performing sources across geographies and OS such as iOS and Android
- Prioritize with orders and line items and more
MoPub Jobs and Careers
MoPub lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco and London across roles in Sales & Partnerships, Software Engineering, and Product Design. You can find employee reviews of MoPub on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
London W1S 1YH
1355 Market St #900
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
3 reasons to go mobile first, now Posted on April 05, 2022 These challenges have best been exemplified by Twitter’s sale of MoPub, which served as a confirmation of their struggles to create strong partnerships with advertisers. In....
App Market Mega Trends 2022 Posted on January 17, 2022 Deals like Applovin’s acquisition of MoPub and Adjust and Digital Turbine’s acquisition of Fyber fall into this category, which Eric Seufert....
Using predictive models to triple ad performance. Bidease & inDriver case study Posted on September 09, 2021 We chose the two biggest in-app inventory exchanges, Google AdX and MoPub, as the main traffic sources, as both of them had proven to work very well for service app promotion. But....
The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...Unplugged, Leandro Zeballos (Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
The state of the DSP for mobile user acquisition Posted on June 30, 2020 In order to take the industry to the next level, MoPub is running a series of webinars called Programmatic Summer School, and on its first episode Smadex’s....
This is our final tweet! MoPub is migrating to AppLovin’s in-app mediation platform, MAX. Follow @AppLovin for upda… https://t.co/qKjyk3DvEN(about 176 days ago)
Today we are announcing that @MoPub is being acquired by @AppLovin. It’s a big moment in the mobile app ecosystem,… https://t.co/nOWxP8MunF(about 263 days ago)
We’re excited to be headed (virtually) to #AWNewYork on October 18-21! Don’t miss our session on the future of mobi… https://t.co/3fuZ9vEp75(about 264 days ago)
We’re looking forward to @TheDrum #DigitalSummit next week! Don’t miss the conversation between MoPub’s… https://t.co/ZxyxaXIVBC(about 264 days ago)
How is the idea of premium changing in programmatic advertising? MoPub’s @raynestorme wrote for @IABSEAIndia on the… https://t.co/9i3v9TGNbm(about 265 days ago)
Powering People‑Based Marketing Across the Open Web
Make Advertising Better
Build a custom ad server in just weeks.
Fuelling the app economy
Connecting people with apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MoPub representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.