MoPub offers a three piece platform for mobile publishers, founded by app developers who appreciate the use of an open source SDK. The platform enables publishers/developers to choose between monetising between direct ads, ad networks or its real time bidding system. This provides unmatched transparency and enables full maximisation of advertising potential without sacrificing the user experience.
MoPub also offers substantial analytics and control and provides real time controls to monitor campaigns and maximise their revenue. The platform can also be used to run cross promotions on apps to share impressions, clicks and installs to drive traffic from one app to the other. It works on all HTML browsers and supports any size of ad on screens, phones or tablets.
- Open source SDKs for Android and iOS
- Variety of major ad formats supported, including static images, full HTML5, video, Rich Media and ORMMA Rich Media
- Full tracking provided to monitor impressions, clicks, revenuws and active users
- Optimizes ad networks to maximize clicks and revenue from campaigns
- MoPub offers an ad serving solution built specifically for mobile publishers
- Manage all of your first-party direct sold campaigns with an open source SDK
- Expand your mobile advertising business with ad management, optimisation and reporting
- Connect to advertisers through the ‘MoPub Marketplace’, an RTB exchange for mobile apps
- The integrated reporting dashboard allows you to adapt your strategy
- The MoPub API allows app developers to integrate the functionality of MoPub
- Allocate the right inventory to the right ad network with MoPub’s mediation
- Optimise ongoing performance with budgeting and targeting
- Identify top performing sources across geographies and OS such as iOS and Android
- Prioritize with orders and line items and more
MoPub Jobs and Careers
MoPub lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco and London across roles in Sales & Partnerships, Software Engineering, and Product Design. You can find employee reviews of MoPub on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
London W1S 1YH
1355 Market St #900
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
Twitter sells in-app ad unit MoPub to AppLovin Posted on October 08, 2021 by Anne Freer Twitter is selling MoPub, it’s in-house in-app monetisation business, to AppLovin in a $1.
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
Veziron Media DSP
Connecting global brands to captivated audiences
Ad Network for Publishers and Website Owners
Expert in digital advertising and app development since 2017.
Omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution
Reinventing Mobile Marketing
Ad Revenue Optimization
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MoPub representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.