MoPub offers a three piece platform for mobile publishers, founded by app developers who appreciate the use of an open source SDK. The platform enables publishers/developers to choose between monetising between direct ads, ad networks or its real time bidding system. This provides unmatched transparency and enables full maximisation of advertising potential without sacrificing the user experience.
MoPub also offers substantial analytics and control and provides real time controls to monitor campaigns and maximise their revenue. The platform can also be used to run cross promotions on apps to share impressions, clicks and installs to drive traffic from one app to the other. It works on all HTML browsers and supports any size of ad on screens, phones or tablets.
- Open source SDKs for Android and iOS
- Variety of major ad formats supported, including static images, full HTML5, video, Rich Media and ORMMA Rich Media
- Full tracking provided to monitor impressions, clicks, revenuws and active users
- Optimizes ad networks to maximize clicks and revenue from campaigns
- MoPub offers an ad serving solution built specifically for mobile publishers
- Manage all of your first-party direct sold campaigns with an open source SDK
- Expand your mobile advertising business with ad management, optimisation and reporting
- Connect to advertisers through the ‘MoPub Marketplace’, an RTB exchange for mobile apps
- The integrated reporting dashboard allows you to adapt your strategy
- The MoPub API allows app developers to integrate the functionality of MoPub
- Allocate the right inventory to the right ad network with MoPub’s mediation
- Optimise ongoing performance with budgeting and targeting
- Identify top performing sources across geographies and OS such as iOS and Android
- Prioritize with orders and line items and more
Floor 14 Hanover Street
1355 Market St #900
Jim Payne – CEO and Co-Founder
Jim Payne was the CEO of MoPub. He served MoPub in this role until it was acquired by Twitter in October 2013.
MoPub Jobs and Careers
MoPub lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco and London across roles in Sales & Partnerships, Software Engineering, and Product Design. You can find employee reviews of MoPub on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
- Demand for shopping apps spikes ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday Posted on November 27, 2020 by Anne Freer Data produced by MoPub earlier this year found that ad spend on retail apps grew 32% year-on-year in October 2020.
- Twitter acquires CrossInstall to bolster mobile playable ads Posted on May 14, 2020 by Anne Freer It would help to increase MoPub’s value to mobile app developers.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev MoPub, Facebook Audience Network, Admob by Google, Yahoo App Publishing, Mobvista, MobFox, Epom, Propeller....
- The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...Unplugged, Leandro Zeballos (Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
- The state of the DSP for mobile user acquisition Posted on June 30, 2020 In order to take the industry to the next level, MoPub is running a series of webinars called Programmatic Summer School, and on its first episode Smadex’s....
- When Things Get Hot: a mobile game case study by Kunlun and Bidease Posted on January 30, 2020 For example, MoPub (largest ad exchange) turned us down, but we still managed to get our ads approved by AdX (Google’s....
- Ad Networks and Ad exchanges: the advantages of RTB Posted on December 03, 2019 MoPub alone (one of the top mobile ad exchanges, and a division of Twitter) reaches over 55,000 apps....
RT @TweetSingular: Introducing the first #SKAdNetwork solution for ad revenue-based apps 💥 in partnership with @mopub and @ironSource Le…(about 2 days ago)
@mbertschler We've added this to allow bidders to parallelize the cryptography portions of creating their bid respo… https://t.co/rbEG2xBD0b(about 2 days ago)
We sat down with key players across the industry to get their thoughts on what's to come for the app ecosystem as t… https://t.co/RF4minQdux(about 2 days ago)
We sat down with key players across the industry to get their thoughts on what's to come for the app ecosystem as t… https://t.co/4OC1WZxuvk(about 3 days ago)
@EbarellaR Thanks for the clarification here - this isn’t a rejection we believe we’ve seen before so our team is i… https://t.co/Vmy4RKqXWS(about 5 days ago)
Facebook Audience Network
Expand the power of Facebook advertising with Audience Network.
Evolve with technology
The Future of Programmatic. Delivered
Built for premium publishers to serve demanding buyers.
Advertising innovation is now painless.
Global RTB exchange for mobile ads
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MoPub representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.