MoPub offers a three piece platform for mobile publishers, founded by app developers who appreciate the use of an open source SDK. The platform enables publishers/developers to choose between monetising between direct ads, ad networks or its real time bidding system. This provides unmatched transparency and enables full maximisation of advertising potential without sacrificing the user experience.
MoPub also offers substantial analytics and control and provides real time controls to monitor campaigns and maximise their revenue. The platform can also be used to run cross promotions on apps to share impressions, clicks and installs to drive traffic from one app to the other. It works on all HTML browsers and supports any size of ad on screens, phones or tablets.
- Open source SDKs for Android and iOS
- Variety of major ad formats supported, including static images, full HTML5, video, Rich Media and ORMMA Rich Media
- Full tracking provided to monitor impressions, clicks, revenuws and active users
- Optimizes ad networks to maximize clicks and revenue from campaigns
- MoPub offers an ad serving solution built specifically for mobile publishers
- Manage all of your first-party direct sold campaigns with an open source SDK
- Expand your mobile advertising business with ad management, optimisation and reporting
- Connect to advertisers through the ‘MoPub Marketplace’, an RTB exchange for mobile apps
- The integrated reporting dashboard allows you to adapt your strategy
- The MoPub API allows app developers to integrate the functionality of MoPub
- Allocate the right inventory to the right ad network with MoPub’s mediation
- Optimise ongoing performance with budgeting and targeting
- Identify top performing sources across geographies and OS such as iOS and Android
- Prioritize with orders and line items and more
Floor 14 Hanover Street
1355 Market St #900
Jim Payne – CEO and Co-Founder
Jim Payne was the CEO of MoPub. He served MoPub in this role until it was acquired by Twitter in October 2013.
MoPub Jobs and Careers
MoPub lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco and London across roles in Sales & Partnerships, Software Engineering, and Product Design. You can find employee reviews of MoPub on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
- Consumer spending on gaming apps skyrockets to $100 billion Posted on March 23, 2021 by Anne Freer Fullscreen and rewarded ads contributed 80% of game revenues across the MoPub Exchange.
- Demand for shopping apps spikes ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday Posted on November 27, 2020 by Anne Freer Data produced by MoPub earlier this year found that ad spend on retail apps grew 32% year-on-year in October 2020.
- Twitter acquires CrossInstall to bolster mobile playable ads Posted on May 14, 2020 by Anne Freer It would help to increase MoPub’s value to mobile app developers.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev MoPub, Facebook Audience Network, Admob by Google, Yahoo App Publishing, Mobvista, MobFox, Epom, Propeller....
- The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...Unplugged, Leandro Zeballos (Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
- The state of the DSP for mobile user acquisition Posted on June 30, 2020 In order to take the industry to the next level, MoPub is running a series of webinars called Programmatic Summer School, and on its first episode Smadex’s....
- When Things Get Hot: a mobile game case study by Kunlun and Bidease Posted on January 30, 2020 For example, MoPub (largest ad exchange) turned us down, but we still managed to get our ads approved by AdX (Google’s....
- Ad Networks and Ad exchanges: the advantages of RTB Posted on December 03, 2019 MoPub alone (one of the top mobile ad exchanges, and a division of Twitter) reaches over 55,000 apps....
RT @andres: 🗣📣 my awesome team at twitter is hiring! are you... 👾 a seasoned Unity developer? 👩🏽💻 passionate about code quality? 🤝 looki…(about 4 days ago)
RT @AdColony: 46% of users will be watching this year's Summer Games on #mobile devices! They will also be multi-tasking on mobile, with 29…(about 5 days ago)
RT @appannie: Read our latest blog which explores how #fintech apps are embracing the concept of super apps to meet the full range of consu…(about 5 days ago)
RT @peggyanne: Content more important focus for mobile ad campaigns post-COVID https://t.co/zvSZJQ0NwP https://t.co/SiWocmtAf5(about 5 days ago)
RT @CrazyLabsGames: As a final touch to this series of webinars, we have invited #YardenGerbi to share her success story. You’ll be amazed…(about 5 days ago)
The Future of Programmatic. Delivered
What Drives Winning Apps
The largest independent sell-side advertising platform, built from Rubicon Project & Telaria
Build a custom ad server in just weeks
We Empower Independent Voices
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MoPub representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.