Splicky is the new Demand Side Platform (DSP) for the mobile channel using proprietary Real-Time Advertising (RTA) technology. Their technology makes it simple to buy mobile ad impressions and clicks within mobile sites and apps - in real-time.Learn more about Splicky
Zucks is a Japan-based mobile advertising platform strong in the Asian mobile market. They offer a large number of campaigns supporting iOS and Android, driving app downloads as well as CPI,CPA and CPC. It reaches over 10000 users each on Android and iOS. and can deliver both incentivized and non-incentivized ads.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, HTML5
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, CPV
- Ad formats supported: App Icon, Banners, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, Rewards, Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Audience, Behavioral, Carrier, Channel, Content, Country, Custom, Demographic, Device, Language, OS, Platform
- Key Markets: Global
Appnext is a mobile app discovery company with a platform that operates on a self-serve CPI bidding basis. It was founded in 2012 by Elad Nantason. Appnext’s ad solution features extensive database of 700 million mobile app users that get Appnext-powered app recommendations based on their habits and preferences. It operates in 180 countries, has a community of more than 30,000 developers, where any new advertiser can get to know fellow developers and get valuable hints for launching his own ad campaigns.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Campaign types: CPI, CPC
- Ad formats supported: Interstitial, Native Ads, Notification, Rewarded videos, Actions
- Targeting: (City, State), Device, Direct Buy (advertise on specific app/ game), OS (platform and version targeting)
- Key Markets: Global
Leadbolt is a high performance mobile advertising platform for user acquisition and in-app monetization. The company is focused on helping mobile advertisers to reach and acquire loyal users at scale, leveraging its direct relationships and dynamic ad-serving technologies. Leadbolt’s AI and Machine Learning based algorithms assist advertisers with advanced targeting that captivates best-fit audiences to achieve deeper user engagement with maximum ROI.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Campaign types: CPC, CPM, CPI, CPV
- Ad formats supported: Native, Video, Interstitial
- Targeting: country, region, carrier, connection type, mobile platform, OS version, device, category
- Key Markets: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Global, India, Russia, UK, USA
InMobi is the largest independent mobile ad network with global reach in markets including the UK, Europe, US, South Africa and India. InMobi offers advertisers to reach over 1,5 billion mobile users across more than 32,000 mobile properties to choose from. With InMobile mobile ad network, advertisers can launch brand engagement, user acquisition or remarking ad campaigns. Acquisition of a mobile rich media company Sprout allows InMobi to offer premium mobile ads as well as a huge volume of other inventory. Advertisers include leading brands such as Ford and Levis.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI
- Ad formats supported: Banner, Native, Video, Interstitial, Rich Media
- Targeting: carrier, channel, country, device, operator, os, time
- Key Markets: Europe, India, Japan, Kenya, South Africa, UK, United States