Ratio is an app development company with a very specific focus: multi-screen applications and paltforms. Their goal is simple, to create a “seameless experience” across all platforms, including but not limited to smartphones and tablets. They’ve done this for Windows, Android and iOS as well as for the web and XBOX. Clearly their speciality lends itself to particular apps, such as video and media streaming, and their portfolio reflects that. Since their founding in 2001, Ratio has worked with the Seattle Times, Pokemon TV, Condè Nast, Whistle Sports Yahoo! and AT&T, having developed four different frameworks through their experience.
- 87 published apps since 2008
- Can code in 16 different languages
- Headquartered in Seattle
- Shopify integrates with Hero for better mobile shopping experience Posted on July 21, 2020 by Anne Freer According to an announcement shared by Hero, the integration means that customers on Shopify could access virtual online stores of individual merchants and....
- Reddit adds postbacks for better mobile ads measurement Posted on July 16, 2020 by Anne Freer Specifically, the latest integration supports the postback events including.
- WhatsApp Business launches new tools for businesses to engage with customers Posted on July 14, 2020 by Anne Freer ...month. But the feature can now be shared as links on websites, social media channels and other online integrations.
- Downloads and usage of transportation apps reveals shifting trends post-COVID-19 Posted on July 14, 2020 by Anne Freer ...ride-sharing during the COVID-19 pandemic, app expert Apptopia recently published data on mobile transpiration apps to predict how and when consumers would return to using public transportation options.
- Facebook SDK leads popular apps like Spotify to crash Posted on July 13, 2020 by Anne Freer ...as Spotify, SoundCloud, TikTok, and Waze apps took to Twitter and co last week to share their frustration as apps kept crashing on login.
- In-app UX and localization: top pitfalls Posted on July 29, 2020 But this kind of separation usually leads to a loss of context, since the translator often receives separate words like “from,”....
- Mobile marketer's next challenge: TikTok ads Posted on July 29, 2020 Who is helping you with idea generation and production, which is often live shooting compared to the majority of animation video ads on....
- 7 Ways to find the right DSP for your user acquisition campaigns Posted on July 28, 2020 ...the programmatic ecosystem is an open network of publishers, data providers, exchanges and tech integrations, DSPs that provide full transparency for both self-served users and managed, are the ones Mobile....
- Why should businesses use Swift 5 for iOS app development? Posted on July 14, 2020 The performance of the syntax tree visitation and operations that are related to this has been improved by re-architecting the whole internal data structures....
- Enabling the new normal - mobile app development in the COVID-19-Era Posted on July 14, 2020 With the waves of digitalization, businesses would embrace the enabling technologies in their operations to keep up in the new normal.
We design and develop smart apps to reinvent your business
We solve your business challenges with proper code.
Bachoo Design Studio
Architecting the Digital. Apps. Websites. Brands.
Top Rated Mobile App Developer| Android| iOS| Web
Progressive Web and Mobile development company
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Ratio representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.