Ratio is an app development company with a very specific focus: multi-screen applications and paltforms. Their goal is simple, to create a “seameless experience” across all platforms, including but not limited to smartphones and tablets. They’ve done this for Windows, Android and iOS as well as for the web and XBOX. Clearly their speciality lends itself to particular apps, such as video and media streaming, and their portfolio reflects that. Since their founding in 2001, Ratio has worked with the Seattle Times, Pokemon TV, Condè Nast, Whistle Sports Yahoo! and AT&T, having developed four different frameworks through their experience.
- 87 published apps since 2008
- Can code in 16 different languages
- Headquartered in Seattle
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad, Windows Phone|
- Facebook and Instagram add Shops for extended social commerce options Posted on May 21, 2020 by Anne Freer Facebook and Instagram have launched Shop integrations to make it even easier for customers to purchase products directly from a business page.
- SocialPeta enters global market to boost enterprise marketing Posted on May 12, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...technology has made it a reality for enterprises to learn comprehensive market data to help them make operational decisions and advertising plans.
- Pinterest partners with Shopify to integrate shoppable Pins Posted on May 12, 2020 by Anne Freer The integration would make it easier for merchants to turn their catalogues in the shoppable Pin format on the....
- Bidalgo partners with TikTok to bolster campaign analysis Posted on May 11, 2020 by Anne Freer The partnership means that marketers using TikTok Ads can access Bidalgo features via an API integration.
- Sensor Tower raises $45 million from Riverwood Capital Posted on May 07, 2020 by Anne Freer Sensor Tower plans to use the funding to grow its products and operational tools.
- Social app Yubo adds free games for friends to play Posted on May 05, 2020 by Anne Freer The games were created in collaboration with its users and follow a spike in conversations.
- Mobile app push notification open rates up 22% in March Posted on May 04, 2020 by Anne Freer ...notifications, which is positive, but businesses must ensure messaging is helping to streamline operations and orchestrate excellent customer experiences across channels to leverage as much from digital....
- Introducing the world’s first FREE fraud protection for Google Ads Posted on April 28, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev As a demonstration of our commitment to building a stronger digital advertising ecosystem, we have decided our free....
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 With established external integrations it is possible to attribute campaigns from a diverse pool of media sources, including TV broadcasts.....
- The Ad game-changer: Programmatic meets In-game video ads Posted on May 20, 2020 Younger generations have come of age in a digital world, and they understand advertising in a way that older generations....
- The untapped channel in app distribution: back to basics, with a twist Posted on May 20, 2020 ...with marketers looking for new channels that can offer the same level of targeting but without the saturation and costs of social and search.
- CPI, CPE, CPA or all of the above? - how to choose the right model for your mobile user acquisition Posted on May 14, 2020 ...has completed an event that is achieved after the app has been installed, such as an account registration or in-app purchase.
- Full cycle of App Store Optimization Posted on May 06, 2020 To achieve a good result, it is required to have regular work, quite a large amount of iterations, correct and structured analytics to measure the performance of each iteration, professional....
Games Design & Development company
Web and Mobile App Development Outsourcing
Grow IT Together
A product first company in the AI first world
Cloud and mobile apps
Code Brew Labs
Transforming your ideas to reality
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Ratio representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.