Ratio is an app development company with a very specific focus: multi-screen applications and paltforms. Their goal is simple, to create a “seameless experience” across all platforms, including but not limited to smartphones and tablets. They’ve done this for Windows, Android and iOS as well as for the web and XBOX. Clearly their speciality lends itself to particular apps, such as video and media streaming, and their portfolio reflects that. Since their founding in 2001, Ratio has worked with the Seattle Times, Pokemon TV, Condè Nast, Whistle Sports Yahoo! and AT&T, having developed four different frameworks through their experience.
- 87 published apps since 2008
- Can code in 16 different languages
- Headquartered in Seattle
- Twitter is interested in buying TikTok's US business Posted on August 11, 2020 by Anne Freer Twitter has emerged as a potential buyer for TikTok’s US operations.
- Google rolls out Rewarded Interstitial and other in-app ad formats Posted on August 11, 2020 by Anne Freer Another exciting campaign tools recently unveiled by Google are App campaigns for pre-registration.
- Shopify integrates with Hero for better mobile shopping experience Posted on July 21, 2020 by Anne Freer According to an announcement shared by Hero, the integration means that customers on Shopify could access virtual online stores of individual merchants and....
- What do mobile app development trends have in store for us in 2020? Posted on August 13, 2020 Integration With IoT IoT has been around for some time now.
- The biggest trends in Grocery Delivery apps in 2020 Posted on August 12, 2020 hot partnerships in the grocery industry Major retail corporations and convenience stores are partnering with Food apps to drive more reach and access mobile-first....
- Essentials of mobile app development lifecycle that appreneurs must know Posted on August 12, 2020 ...a cushion to the back-end structures to support services related to APIs, data diagrams, data integration, servers and push notifications.
- 4 Must-have steps to hiring a mobile app development company in 2020 Posted on August 10, 2020 Select the most fitting mode of operation for your business.
- AI-Powered Click Hijacking SDK is being sold on Dark Web Posted on August 05, 2020 ” Additional features include easy VPN integration, IP switching, a TOR auto-switch, and traffic encryption that makes it harder to reverse-engineer....
Engineering Your Vision
Custom Mobile Enterprise App Development
Games Design & Development company
Professional web and mobile application development services
Digital Brand Group
Forward Thinking Applied
Mobile apps with a B2B and B2C focus
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Ratio representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.