MentorMate helps their clients translate ideas into robust custom applications. With seven offices across the United States, Sweden, and Bulgaria, their portfolio not only includes mobile and web development but also strategic planning, marketing consulting and UX/UI.
An industry veteran of over 16 years, MentorMate currently numbers 400+ employees and has worked with NativeX, the monetisation and user acquisition platform, as well as firms in the healthcare, construction, and education. Some of their work in highly-regulated environments has included HIPAA-compliant messaging systems, finance & insurance platform development, and an app simplifying school-to-home communication.
Their offerings include development, design, project management, strategic consulting, prototyping, quality assurance testing, and cloud services.
- Founded in 2001
- 400+ Mobile & Web Experts Proficient in 22 Development Languages
- 850+ Projects Completed
- 7 Offices Globally
- Amazon AWS Consulting Partner
- Key Clients include: AstraZeneca, Spok, Thomson Reuters, Jostens, and Trane
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad|
15 Questions to Ask App Developers Before Hiring Them Posted on September 04, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Modern Medicine: New Ways To Tackle Old Problems in Healthcare Posted on 19th June 2019 (about 6 days ago)
- Elevate Design 2019 Recap Posted on 13th June 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- App Engagement and Ethical Design: A Discussion Posted on 06th June 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Elevate Design: Advocate to Elevate Posted on 30th May 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Open the Gate for Healthy Apps with Cloud Performance Testing Posted on 30th May 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
We build mobile apps you can't put down
Mobile App Development Partner
Progressive Web and Mobile development company
Blue Whale Apps
Meet some big fish in app development
Award-winning mobile app development company
Custom App Development Services
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MentorMate representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.