MentorMate helps their clients translate ideas into robust custom applications. With seven offices across the United States, Sweden, and Bulgaria, their portfolio not only includes mobile and web development but also strategic planning, marketing consulting and UX/UI.
An industry veteran of over 16 years, MentorMate currently numbers 400+ employees and has worked with NativeX, the monetisation and user acquisition platform, as well as firms in the healthcare, construction, and education. Some of their work in highly-regulated environments has included HIPAA-compliant messaging systems, finance & insurance platform development, and an app simplifying school-to-home communication.
Their offerings include development, design, project management, strategic consulting, prototyping, quality assurance testing, and cloud services.
- Founded in 2001
- 400+ Mobile & Web Experts Proficient in 22 Development Languages
- 850+ Projects Completed
- 7 Offices Globally
- Amazon AWS Consulting Partner
- Key Clients include: AstraZeneca, Spok, Thomson Reuters, Jostens, and Trane
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad|
- 15 Questions to Ask App Developers Before Hiring Them Posted on September 04, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- How Important is Post-Launch Software Maintenance? Posted on 18th May 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Save on Your AWS Bill: Tips to Optimize Your Cloud Costs Posted on 12th May 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Emerging Ecommerce and Design Trends in the Stay at Home Economy Posted on 05th May 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
- How Disagreements on a Software Project Lead to Better Outcomes Posted on 23rd April 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Remote and Back Again: Reflections on 20 Years of Working Remotely Posted on 16th April 2020 (about 1 month ago)
Interactive, intuitive and built to impress
Mobile apps for enterprises
Mobile App Development Partner
Delivering full cycle software development services since 1997
We challenge your ideas so users don’t have to
Top Rated Web & Mobile App Development Partner
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MentorMate representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.