WillowTree is a leading mobile strategy, UX design and development agency that has delivered over 300 apps since founding in 2007. We bridge the highest level of consumer user experience with enterprise-grade deployments and security. WillowTree is a leader in supporting media, CPG, retail, hospitality and healthcare related clients. Clients include GE, Johnson & Johnson, Time Warner, AOL, Wyndham Hotels, PepsiCo, and Regal Cinemas. The company isn’t short of accolades either. WillowTree regularly appears on Fortune’s ‘best workplace’ list and has won many awards including an Appy Award 2017 for Hatchbaby.
- Main Activity: Mobile app development (50%), Web Development (30%), UX/UI Strategy and Design (20%)
- iOS Platforms: iOS iPhone, iPad
- Industry Focus: varied including media, CPG, retail, hospitality, healthcare, and financial services
- Client Size: Enterprise (70%), midmarket (30%)
- Key Clients: Johnson & Johnson, Fox News, PepsiCo, and AOL
- Avg. Hourly Rate: $100 – $149
- Offices: Charlottesville, VA; Durham, NC; New York, NY
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad|
- App Development Company WillowTree Makes Inc. 5000 for 8th Consecutive Year Posted on 14th August 2019 (about 3 days ago)
- Why voice should be the cornerstone of any digital banking strategy Posted on 31st July 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- WillowNotes on Mobile in the Mountains 2019: Innovation with a Purpose Posted on 26th July 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Improving Web App Performance with Web Workers Posted on 25th July 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Why locating a leading app development company in VA and NC makes so much sense Posted on 11th July 2019 (about 1 month ago)
A trusted app agency since 2009
award-winning app and PWA development
Launch & Thrive
mobile apps in 12 weeks or less
Dom & Tom
End-to-end digital product development
Scottish mobile app design and development
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a WillowTree representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.