WillowTree is a leading mobile strategy, UX design and development agency that has delivered over 300 apps since founding in 2007. We bridge the highest level of consumer user experience with enterprise-grade deployments and security. WillowTree is a leader in supporting media, CPG, retail, hospitality and healthcare related clients. Clients include GE, Johnson & Johnson, Time Warner, AOL, Wyndham Hotels, PepsiCo, and Regal Cinemas. The company isn’t short of accolades either. WillowTree regularly appears on Fortune’s ‘best workplace’ list and has won many awards including an Appy Award 2017 for Hatchbaby.
- Main Activity: Mobile app development (50%), Web Development (30%), UX/UI Strategy and Design (20%)
- iOS Platforms: iOS iPhone, iPad
- Industry Focus: varied including media, CPG, retail, hospitality, healthcare, and financial services
- Client Size: Enterprise (70%), midmarket (30%)
- Key Clients: Johnson & Johnson, Fox News, PepsiCo, and AOL
- Avg. Hourly Rate: $100 – $149
- Offices: Charlottesville, VA; Durham, NC; New York, NY
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad|
- What Google’s Mobile-First SEO Indexing Means for Websites Posted on 09th October 2019 (about 6 days ago)
- Video Interviews: What to expect and why we value them Posted on 04th October 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Four Things To Know About the iOS Speech Framework Posted on 02nd October 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Rooted in Sustainability: Climate Action at WillowTree Posted on 27th September 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- What We're Taking from Apple's 2019 Hardware Event Posted on 11th September 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Top Mobile App Development Company
Building Apps Intentionally
Code Brew Labs
Transforming your ideas to reality
Building apps. With purpose.
Highly polished mobile apps
We develop apps for brands and businesses.
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a WillowTree representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.