Google Analytics is the analytical platform from Google for both mobile and desktop advertisers, publishers and mobile app developers.
Google provides tight integration of its analytical tool with other products such as AdWords, AdSense, Google Display Network and others. The list of features include data collecting across websites, apps and internet-connected (IoT) devices, data access via mobile app, configurable APIs, email notifications, multiple levels of user access controls and more.
Google Analytics Info
- Google Analytics for mobile apps is shutting down - where should developers move now? Posted on May 23, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Google Analytics for Mobile Apps is shutting down.
- TapClicks integrates Snapchat for enhanced campaign analytics Posted on March 13, 2019 by Anne Freer ” TapClicks list of over 200 integrations now includes Google stack (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business, YouTube, etc.
- Tips to Create Great Apps: Understand Customer's Requirements First Posted on October 11, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev There are intelligent tools like Google Analytics and Inspectlet and these can help you gather insights into what customers like or dislike. Empathize....
- Marketers in India are focussing on content instead of social media marketing in 2018 Posted on August 14, 2018 by Anne Freer Google Analytics, social media analytics, and third-party tools are the leading ROI measurement tools....
- 88% of top Android apps connect with third-party platforms, and 61% share data Posted on March 28, 2018 by Andy Boxall 6%, and Google Analytics with 12.
- Google’s Universal App Campaigns to be Truly Universal Posted on October 11, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Google UACs conversions can be tracked through Google Analytics for Firebase, Google Play or Third-Party App Attribution partners.
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...marketing and app performance, and collates the best tools available to developers, includingApp Annie,Google Analytics,Apple Analytics,and Tune.
- What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on June 05, 2017 by Anne Freer ...installed,the research found that both iOS and Android developers tend to use Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, Flurry, Fabric and Crashlytics.
- Building a Google Ads user acquisition strategy for the long-term Posted on April 22, 2020 .......
- Making SEO your app’s acquisition (and not only) channel Posted on February 13, 2020 ...are easy to work on as they can be identified with the help of free tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts.
- How much does it cost to develop a Car-Wash app business in UAE? Posted on March 11, 2019 Google Analytics is used to track user data like number of visitors, bounce rates, number of downloads.....
Google Analytics for Mobile
Measure and optimize mobile apps
app analytics and marketing strategy
iOS App Analytics
Data you won’t find anywhere else
The unified marketing analytics platform
Mobile Optimization Made Simple
The industry's #1 Unbiased Ad-Revenue Measurement Platform for Mobile Apps
Google Analytics Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google Analytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.